Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if she went on the apprentice Alan sugar would say “what are you even trying to advertise“

the picture quality has been sooo heavily filtered the picture quality is shocking. It’s not sharp. You can’t see the vitamins name just a blue blury box and she sat on a sofa with an oven behind her!

Reactions: 20
All I can see in that vitamin ad is her massive nose, the oven and what looks like yogurt spilt down her tank top (I think it’s just the design but at first glance looks like a spillage) 😂 Excellent work Nikki Ryan 👏

• Haha
So four of the comments on the vitamins are between her, her mum and Chris. Lets see if she actually wears the jewellery or tries to flog it on local selling pages like she did other gifted baby items...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The same people comment on her tit adverts every time. These companies need to do way more research before employing these huns to advertise their crap.

Reactions: 23
Her ads are starting to have that cringey feel about it like the Z list celebs selling diet tea.

She pretends she will only collab with brands she is passionate about but thats BS, she will literally promote anything for money / freebies.

Why does she need to use the CAPITAL LETTERS for words in her ad. She needs to overhaul her style because its AWFUL.

Reactions: 25
FD2D0A58-DFE3-4A00-A0FE-55F72E6FC4A8.jpeg

Not a chance on earth she’ll use her own “minny” to buy these! 😂

DA089EBA-2A5E-4C4F-AFE1-EB74003BEE79.jpeg

And she’ll never get that Vage collab now! 😂😂 She really is just so thick, no business model at all. Will advertise anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will take any ad which is why she has so many at the moment as she needs to take that cash while she is offered. All her ads are the same she is either in the vanity room talking too the camera & not showing us the results of the products or it is a posed photo in her oven room. Like someone else has said all her engagement is coming from the same people every time

Reactions: 16
View attachment 570517

View attachment 570519
And she’ll never get that Vage collab now! 😂😂 She really is just so thick, no business model at all. Will advertise anything.
She tries to drink lots of water??? Nikki Ryan you little fibber! She has said countless times she doesn't like water so drinks squash, and very strong looking squash at that!!!!!

Reactions: 24
Hilarious how she claims to be so picky and even turn down ads... somehow I don't believe that for a minute 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
I cant believe we live in times where its acceptable for people to film whilst in a shop with the intention of doing swipe up links on insta to make money.

How is this even a thing?? She is making money off things SHE HASNT EVEN BOUGHT.

God she boils my piss.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Eww I had a dream about Fopps last night. She was in my old house I grew up in and was sat in the living room talking to one of my sisters. I came in and said what she doing here? And my sister was like don't be rude shes my friend!
Eww.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 570517

View attachment 570519
I’ve literally never seen her drink water ever. It’s always squash (which makes me cringe for some reason), weighed tea (wtf) or cherry pepsi max 🤢

She tries to drink lots of water??? Nikki Ryan you little fibber! She has said countless times she doesn't like water so drinks squash, and very strong looking squash at that!!!!!
Just saw this great minds 😂

Reactions: 16
So the “riv” swipe ups, doing swipe ups on clothes that she hasn’t even brought? And “I wear my denim shirt, all the time” when has she ever been in a denim shirt? And she wears nothing “all the time”! She just reeks of desperation at the moment.

Reactions: 21
Getting mad mazza to say that she's now following the company 🤣🤣 trying to show them what great business you generate are you Fopps? Value for Minnie are you? You utter sad sack..

She needs to grow the duck up. Is she 13 still? It's like when you get a tit haircut as a kid and your mum goes overboard and tells you and all the neighbours what a 'stunna' you are ... when everyone else rightly thinks you look a prick 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ This is Mazza with Prikki, she has deluded her from day one, so this is what we now get from a woman in her 40s. How embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just reading the responses on her latest “#ad” she really hasn’t educated herself on the product at all! She has seen the ££££ and just ran with it.
She can’t answer half of the reply’s, why is it “interesting” that somebody has said they are going to buy the product? She has no time for the genuine followers, only the WhatsApp group get more than a one word response.
She has ignored responses from people, that are asking about the product. Companies need to be looking long and Garda to who they use to “promote” their products. And steer away from lazy, money grabbing wannabes.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else watch Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over? This weeks was about child models and there was one blonde blue eyed girl. Her mum really reminded me of Fopps leopard print dress and everything 🤣 The little 6 year old started talking about her Instagram account, how she has 10k followers and receives dodgy messages from older men 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.