Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawson especially looks so sad on these pictures and lifeless. How could any mother look at those shots and think they looked ok is beyond me?! Then to go one further and want to show them to 1000’s of people just beggars belief.

It’s truly quite shocking x

Reactions: 25
why is she dressing her kids like mini Roy Croppers and getting them to pose next to trees? it's too early on a sunday to compute what must go on in her tiny mind, have a lovely bank hol weekend tattle pals :love:
She's hoping to be gifted two shopping bags

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes you wonder how many takes it takes to record the boys when they are showing a bit of personality and being “funny” as to me the photos of them standing by a tree like a dog looking to piss they look as dull as dish water, just like the parents really
It’s funny how last night she made a point of acting like Lawson posed like that all on his own 🤣

• Haha
Absolutely not! She’s got to go and collect his shoe later as she super glued it to the tree
As if they both just wandered up to a tree and BOTH started putting their arms and feet up in little poses of their own accord.

Reactions: 24
I don't think Zara's all that great myself and it's not that expensive ur right..She just likes to think it sounds good 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sick to the back teeth of Zara, the queue for the one in Liverpool yesterday was no joke at least a mile long

you can definitely tell she’s given them prompts on how to pose- one arm and one foot on the tree, Lawson being told to lean against it holding the jacket. It’s awful.
Omg that pic of Lawson is hilarious the pose

Reactions: 14
As if they both just wandered up to a tree and BOTH started putting their arms and feet up in little poses of their own accord.
On the unlikely chance that they did, isn’t it sad that they know to do this? All they’ve ever known is directed photo shoots for their mother’s ‘content’, so in their eyes, why wouldn’t they pose? I’m not saying it’s right by any stretch and my 2yo would be having none of it, but if they did do it of their own accord it’s because it’s all they’re used to 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On the unlikely chance that they did, isn’t it sad that they know to do this? All they’ve ever known is directed photo shoots for their mother’s ‘content’, so in their eyes, why wouldn’t they pose? I’m not saying it’s right by any stretch and my 2yo would be having none of it, but if they did do it of their own accord it’s because it’s all they’re used to 😔
This is what I was thinking. Kids learn by copying adults. Every week they go out somewhere and their mum does a photo shoot.
The photos do look very staged though!

Reactions: 21
Those poor boys, especially Lawson always look so pissed off and dead behind the eyes on these pictures that she posts. They are not good pictures at all and I don’t know how she can’t see it.

Reactions: 18
Lawson especially looks so sad on these pictures and lifeless. How could any mother look at those shots and think they looked ok is beyond me?! Then to go one further and want to show them to 1000’s of people just beggars belief.

It’s truly quite shocking x
They both look close to tears on those rides, they were certainly not having fun! She's delusional 🤣

Reactions: 17
Swipe up for a video about marmite on toast 🥴

What an absolute basic boomer.

2FF293BE-84B1-40A2-875C-8EC6E1C9959D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Swipe up for a video about marmite on toast 🥴

What an absolute basic boomer.

View attachment 555885
Boiled egg is hardly a quick breakfast surely? It’s too much hassle for a working day that’s for sure especially with kids to get to school before work. Unless these are Nikki’s special pre made hard boiled eggs she has on tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Boiled egg is hardly a quick breakfast surely? It’s too much hassle for a working day that’s for sure especially with kids to get to school before work. Unless these are Nikki’s special pre made hard boiled eggs she has on tap.
Tesco are now selling a pack of 4, boiled eggs, for £1.50!! ( thank me later Prikki 😘) you can buy a dozen eggs cheaper than that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know have a bleeping day off and stay home .. no wonder them children always look bored they are probably sick to back teeth of getting dragged everywhere

Jesus, that third to last pic, the turn in Greysons eye is phenomenally noticeable
Bless him one eye looks in a completely different direction doesn't it?

I'm glad she look him to the hospital about it, even if she isn't honest about the outcome.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Greyson & Beigeson make us cringe so hard. Nikki doesn’t care, she’s got a credit card!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion beige brigade trying to be instaworthy will never size up case she looks curvy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.