Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single photo of the twins just makes me cringe. They are so chavtastic, it’s painful.

Reactions: 26
Those outfits on the boys are hideous, boring and quite frankly crap! The photos are as if she’s trying to get them some kind of modelling job. Her desperation is laughable now 🙊
you can definitely tell she’s given them prompts on how to pose- one arm and one foot on the tree, Lawson being told to lean against it holding the jacket. It’s awful.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’d be more impressed if she had downed a bottle of her crappy wine in one go, but she shows an empty yoghurt pot 🤣 Saturday nights really rock in the Ryan household!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
you can definitely tell she’s given them prompts on how to pose- one arm and one foot on the tree, Lawson being told to lean against it holding the jacket. It’s awful.
I don’t even know how she gets them to pose. When mine in a park they honestly don’t stop running around😂

Reactions: 26
They are dressed like a 40 year old Anorak that still lives at home with his mum 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Feel so sorry for those boys. They look like they’re trying for a part in Oliver Twist! Shame on you Fopps I really hope you read here to take note. Also please stop posting pictures of your non filtered face which has clearly been filtered!! You are toxic, unrelatable and damaging. Thank god you didn’t have girls- having a 16 year old daughter I’m so glad she didn’t have a mother figure like you.

Doesn’t not didn’t!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like the boys are dressed in potato sacks!! what awful clothes and far too big for them.

Reactions: 19
Poor boy’s (😉) look like mini zoo keepers 🐵🦁🐯 Absolutely zero personality in their clothing. She’s so desperate to get them noticed 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
76ACA446-3DF3-4171-89BD-013C486655A0.png

03432C03-7942-4FC4-A82B-72CAD05FCE6E.jpeg
E5AD675D-9E4A-493B-A1E1-BB30C4543885.png

That poor family are wanting just £400 and she could have helped but prioritised trainers. She’s sick. Alongside her disordered eating...

19AAE37F-284F-41D0-8650-A130AF9588D0.png

Her binge is 270 Cals and 51g of protein. Surprised she was willing to have 15g of sugar tho 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She would never help. She’s a vile person who only cares about herself. Who poses like that in front of a mirror at the age of 40??

I don’t even know how she gets them to pose. When mine in a park they honestly don’t stop running around😂
Same and surely that’s normal, it’s not normal to have toddlers who will pose or even stand still for a picture. It’s actually very sad, it’s not the childhood I am choosing for my children that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion ! Mirror mirror on the wall fopps is the vainest of them all..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, through my daughter I know of someone who is a very successful travel ‘influencer’ with a big following & also, through being a keen golfer, a few successful golf professionals and I’m just not understanding how she manages to spend like she does? It doesn’t add up and although i don’t know what covid financial help was available, genuinely struggle to see a huge income in their household.
Regardless, what an awful narcissistic show off she is!

@wellwellwellitsanothertherad hope you're ok lovely 😘
Much better now thank you for asking. Was in hospital for a few painful days earlier in the week but I've rested and I'm feeling like a completely different person from Monday. You Tattle ladies are so lovely and very entertaining and helped me through. I'm not used to resting so much, or being prodded by medical staff so much, I'm now covered in bruises and puncture wounds. But not in pain or faint anymore. I am so grateful to those in the NHS who have helped me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember when she said this insta gig was a hobby?

Suggestion:
Beigeaholic doing everyone’s head in bragging and begging.

So, through my daughter I know of someone who is a very successful travel ‘influencer’ with a big following & also, through being a keen golfer, a few successful golf professionals and I’m just not understanding how she manages to spend like she does? It doesn’t add up and although i don’t know what covid financial help was available, genuinely struggle to see a huge income in their household.
Regardless, what an awful narcissistic show off she is!
see Chris must of lost a lot of income this year he may of got a grant But surely you’d have to Be careful. However they’ve spent more than ever the last year. Her pot of savings must of gone by now And her YouTube and Instagram can’t bring enough to cover nursery costs. I don’t deny anyone buying themselves nice stuff but why flaunt it? in The last year she’s Made an extension for her oven, new flooring her playroom, Chris has made a new office and a new garden And all she shows off with no care about how some people are really struggling. their food bills are expensive as they never really eat the same meal. her Car must cost a fortune and I dread to think how much fuel she spends on it a week dropping the boys places and various day trips. They go on a day trip every week, then gym membership is expensive add The cost of a crèche in too.

I just think her life is missing something and I think she thought it was a kids but I dont Think anyone told her kids change your life changes. They wake early they aren’t robots. she’s tried to move away from being a insta mum but it’s the only thing that gets her engagement. I remember ages ago the play time company put a story up saying they will only work with influencers that actually advertise their stuff yhis was around the time the Boys got the soft play which she never really did a story on! she took it because it was free!

why is she dressing her kids like mini Roy Croppers and getting them to pose next to trees? it's too early on a sunday to compute what must go on in her tiny mind, have a lovely bank hol weekend tattle pals :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
why is she dressing her kids like mini Roy Croppers and getting them to pose next to trees? it's too early on a sunday to compute what must go on in her tiny mind, have a lovely bank hol weekend tattle pals :love:
Roy Cropper 💀 💀 💀

• Haha
Makes you wonder how many takes it takes to record the boys when they are showing a bit of personality and being “funny” as to me the photos of them standing by a tree like a dog looking to piss they look as dull as dish water, just like the parents really

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.