Fopperholic #74 naturally fake in every way, can't solo parent for more than a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos/videos of them at the park yesterday are St.Nicks park in Warwick, I'm so glad i didn't venture there yesterday 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad she mentioned in that story that when you go to a park you need to make sure to put your rubbish in the bin! I had NO idea!!!! Thanks fopps!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Picture 8 is shocking. They actually look depressed. If I had taken a pic like that it wouldn't be going on SM. I suspect they really are treated like performing monkeys. Even the pics on the rides they look so unanimated and sad 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi Nikki-I’m glad you found ‘not annoying the locals’ amusing. It does piss us off when someone parks over the end of the drive so we can’t get our own cars out and better still when you smash into the curb and knock the kerb stones loose and get the hump when asked not park like it. It’s a tiny village so how about you stay home and use any number of parks and parking spaces available to you there? Plenty of parking on Church Lane and walking but as you sound knackered trying to walk and ‘sing’ I’m guessing walking isn’t your forte. duck off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.