Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's so funny is I don't have kids and sadly the chances are I won't, however..if I do...I have learned from fopps what not to do..which is fantastic 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s like she’s never seen her kids make a little bit of mess before 🤔 everything is so forced and un natural with her isn’t it 😞
I can't believe it's the 1st time they have tried an Aero mouse....they've got to be lower in fats if she's let them try them! Her awful witchy laugh when he said "massive one" really disturbed me I just know she's going to be one of those parents who will flirt with their future girlfriend/boyfriend and be a massive embarrassment.....flash back to gender reveal when they showed themselves up to be a bunch of chavs!

Reactions: 30
I’m not a mum but they look like they don’t know how to use spoons properly and the bibs just seem
Stupid on them.
I thought the same, they both gave up on the spoons in the end. They definitely don’t seem used to it. She used to show them at meal times quite a lot but not anymore which I reckon is because they must help them a lot still with feeding. She’s still using suction plates for almost 3 year olds as well. It’s all to make her life easier but she’s just holding them back.

Reactions: 19
Over 1500 new followers in 2 days, about 40 comments per post 🤷🏼‍♀️. The only person you are kidding is yourself Nikki!! Put the credit card away and get yourself a real job!
if they were real followers surely like most instagrammers she would do a chatty story saying hi to them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That pampers ad!!! I hope all the money goes into an account for the boys & not for her to flit on fast fashion. So obvious she is telling them what to do as you can see her briefly in the video so Chris is filming the ad. Why are 2.5yr olds still in tab nappies, get those boys some pull-ups especially if your are letting them use a potty now & again. We had the potty out for a few months before we officially began training so have no issue with her doing the same but it’s the fact she actually said she was gonna start training them & hasnt. Pull ups will get them ready for having to take pants up & down. She was gifted those fabletics outfits but they have never been seen again & always bangs on about Sweaty Betty trying to get a discount code with them now are we!!! Please stop filtering your pictures with the kids in, those pics did seem a bit more natural as she wasn’t dressed like a twit but why the posing all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That post about the sweaty Betty leggings has so many exclamation marks, I can’t cope 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nicola.....this is how you do m&s!! 214 calories and 5.4g of protein (because I know you have you know 🤣). 1 down and 3 more to go. No photo’s in the shop either, brought and eaten. I also have a m&s food hall in walking distance 🤣
you’d think because she’s such a ‘foodie’ she would’ve done a bit of content about Easter goodies in the 10 supermarkets she visits every week. Something that people might’ve found useful or interesting. But that would’ve required some forethought and planning!

Reactions: 20
you’d think because she’s such a ‘foodie’ she would’ve done a bit of content about Easter goodies in the 10 supermarkets she visits every week. Something that people might’ve found useful or interesting. But that would’ve required some forethought and planning!
Don’t be daft, I bet there isn’t one Easter goodie in that house. The boys will be getting mug cake and grenade bars, with a sniff of Nutella! There are less calories in a hot cross bun than in a grenade bar, but she would never dream of even sniffing one!! Any real “foodie” would enjoy buying and trying new food, would enjoy preparing a meal from scratch instead of loads of convince and prepackaged food.
She has really lost her way and is extremely lazy when it comes to food, I bet her local Sainsbury’s have an over stock of turkey mince as she also appears to be avoiding that now 🤣

Reactions: 17
There’s the potty training question... doesn’t read here though 🤥 ‘it’s the thought of staying in for a few days...’ That sums her up perfectly, can’t even stay indoors for her longed for precious boys to learn so it’s easier when they’re out and about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s the potty training question... doesn’t read here though 🤥 ‘it’s the thought of staying in for a few days...’ That sums her up perfectly, can’t even stay indoors for her longed for precious boys to learn so it’s easier when they’re out and about.
She has to make everything about how she has “two” so it’s more difficult. Loads of people have two or more children. If she’d only had one I wonder what her excuse would be for her lazy parenting? And also using the fact they’re in nursery 2 days, that’s entirely her choice, they don’t actually need to go. I took a week of annual leave each time so I could 100% focus on toilet training, and both of mine were trained within days. She could always keep them off nursery for a week and spend the full week blitzing toilet training, but then she would miss two days of her precious time to work out, go around supermarkets, preen herself and make crappy reels. Her priorities are all wrong.

Reactions: 26
She has to make everything about how she has “two” so it’s more difficult. Loads of people have two or more children. If she’d only had one I wonder what her excuse would be for her lazy parenting? And also using the fact they’re in nursery 2 days, that’s entirely her choice, they don’t actually need to go. I took a week of annual leave each time so I could 100% focus on toilet training, and both of mine were trained within days. She could always keep them off nursery for a week and spend the full week blitzing toilet training, but then she would miss two days of her precious time to work out, go around supermarkets, preen herself and make crappy reels. Her priorities are all wrong.
They probably wouldn’t have been in nursery on Friday with it being a bank holiday, this weekend would have been a good opportunity to try it!

that answer was all about her, how she doesn’t want to stay in, how she doesn’t want to carry a potty and so on, it’s not about whether she’s ready, it’s about when they’re ready!

Reactions: 24
Those boys will be passed 3 before they are trained and that will purely be down to her not being arsed to do it. If they weren’t ready fair enough but occasional poo’s on the potty suggests to me that they may well be (well at least Lawson maybe) as that is usually the last thing to come. She just won’t commit to staying in and putting the effort in. She’ll wait till they are 3 get some funded hours at nursery up their days and let them do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My daughter is 2 weeks younger than the boys. We Initially tried potty training at 18 months but clearly wasn’t ready. We left it until her 2nd birthday and absolutely smashed it. My husband and I work full time so managed to do it one raining weekend then kindly asked grandparents to continue. It didn’t stop us doi anything. We’d simply just take the potty where ever we went.

Reactions: 16
@Blair-Waldorf been meaning to ask how are your sweaty betty leggings? (Sorry to derail!)
Omg thanks for reminding me, I’m so sorry I forgot who I was discussing it with originally so couldn’t tag you 🤣

I absolutely love them, they fit so well. Really comfy! I’ve ordered another pair 😂🙈 I thought when I got them out the packet they looked really small and was worried they wouldn’t fit but was pleasantly surprised. Omg I sound like fopps🤣🤢

urghhhh I have just watched her stories. Her selfishness is holding those poor kids back. Not doing it because she doesn’t wanna stay in?! If Lawson is having a shite on a toilet then Nicola love he’s ready to go full whack

if she gets an add off sweaty betty I’ll go mad 😠 😂 I’m lucky though as a family member works in John Lewis so I get 25% off anyway..mwah

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So was that it? 161,000 followers and she’s had 3 questions?

basically it was just a way to explain why she said she was potty training then did an ad for nappies.

kids definitely sound ready to me. They’re just a massive inconvenience to her aren’t they

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't understand the "not fully committed" to potty training.

My little one is 3 months younger than the boys, he is interested in the potty and will sit on it at some nappy changes if he wants to (won't force it as will cause issues at a later date!) But he's never done anything. If the boys are using it as she claims then she is 100% holding them back because of the impact on her life. I don't understand the nursery comment either because if she fully "committed" then nursery would continue supporting them on the days they go. She is going to be one of those parents who expects nursery (and/or her mum) to do it, drops them off in a nappy, asks for them to wear pants all day but then says they need to be back in a nappy for pick up.

I think she is bull💩💩ing about them using it at all and it's all just excuses so that people still think she has 2 genius boys. We've had less parroting stories lately with the flash cards etc I wonder if this is because they're become more defiant and won't perform for the camera.

It doesn't fit her perfect narrative for the boys to struggle with anything, she will never be genuine and say "they're just not ready". And of course, that's totally fine. She needs to get over herself because the boys will have accidents when she decides to "fully commit"

Reactions: 23
So was that it? 161,000 followers and she’s had 3 questions?

basically it was just a way to explain why she said she was potty training then did an ad for nappies.

kids definitely sound ready to me. They’re just a massive inconvenience to her aren’t they
You’ve hit the nail on the head, the kids are just an inconvenience getting in the way of all her precious Nicola time! She had nearly 40 years of doing what she wanted when she wanted so you’d think she’d be prepared to adapt her life slightly and put the kids first, especially during the first few years, but she’s so self obsessed that hasn’t happened. It definitely sounds like they’re ready, surely being in lockdown for so long was the perfect time to at least give it a proper try? No doubt she’ll toilet train as soon as she has any ads that she can relate to it 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.