Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she got a pair of almost identical trousers from scamp and dude ! Never known anybody with so many clothes

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she constantly has to mention how she wouldn’t have dressed like that pre kids. She clearly isn’t comfortable with her new forced style hence why she won’t shut up about it! I’ve never seen anyone go on about leggings and a hoodie so much!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Why does she feel the need to do a photo shoot everytime she takes them out ( which is a lot) it must get exhausting 😑 and if she was chocolate she'd eat herself .. or maybe not think of the calories! Ok if she was a boiled egg she'd eat herself 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Don’t know if the new photos are photoshopped but her thighs are looking thinner in it so may be using the tricks of not actually sitting but perching. Also didn’t Chris say he’d used lockdown to improve his photoshop skills? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Blimey for once I actually like what she’s wearing! She looks comfy, casual, like she’s ready to run around and have fun with the boys. Photos are a bit staged and not sure what she’s doing with her hand on her head shot but other than that I think you got it right nikki Ryan.

I’ll get my coat now tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to the sun she is a budget mum who batch cooked but is then doing swipe ups for £95 leggings. She has serious spending issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she thinks she is like Amanda Holden, Amanda laughs like that and is also smutty in the same way 🙄
A friend of mine knows amanda Holden personally and you’re so right she’s always talking about ‘cum’ 🤢

can’t believe we’re on thread 73 🤣 wonder if the boys will get any eggs tomorrow, prob within their syn allowance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leggings and hoodies are my outfit of choice comfy n can look nice lol
She must of visited every open space in her area

Reactions: 18
She'll be boiling her eggs for tomorrow while the rest of the family enjoy the chocolate variety 🙄
Nearly Monday folks. Press that restart button 😉

• Haha
I can't believe she has them in those huge baby bibs? I have an 11 month old and he pulls his off so we just use a small catch bib now (and the mess has reduced!) But almost 3yr olds in the long arm bibs to eat a pot of Aero is really bizzare! Don't get me started on her "he's got a big one" comment, classless, crass, childish woman, I think that will alienate any normal mums who watch that!

Reactions: 37
I don’t think I used bibs beyond 9-12 months. I just thought who cares if they make a mess, clothes can be washed! Oh sorry, forgot she doesn’t do any washing, just throws them on the landfill pile in the spare room and buys new instead...

Reactions: 32
I don’t think I used bibs beyond 9-12 months. I just thought who cares if they make a mess, clothes can be washed! Oh sorry, forgot she doesn’t do any washing, just throws them on the landfill pile in the spare room and buys new instead...
she makes them wear bibs to play with play-doh. I guess it will be another case of no one told her, first time mum etc etc 🤣

• Haha
I can't believe she has them in those huge baby bibs? I have an 11 month old and he pulls his off so we just use a small catch bib now (and the mess has reduced!) But almost 3yr olds in the long arm bibs to eat a pot of Aero is really bizzare! Don't get me started on her "he's got a big one" comment, classless, crass, childish woman, I think that will alienate any normal mums who watch that!
i find it odd Fair enough if it’s lunchtime and you are going out and don’t want them to get totally covered but it’s the end of the day stripe them down to eat It’s not hard

Reactions: 18
she makes them wear bibs to play with play-doh. I guess it will be another case of no one told her, first time mum etc etc 🤣
Mine both hated bibs so were out of them by about 9 months. I understand if your child is very “drooly” or if it’s something particular messy like soup but kids need to learn, and making a mess is all part of learning. She’s actually holding them back regarding mess, eating and toilet training just to make her own life easier but that’s no surprise really.

As if she cropped one of her children out of the photo for it to just be her🙈😂
Did she? What a piece of work! I bet she wishes it was that easy to crop them out of her life when it suited her, but I suppose that’s what nursery and her mother enable her to do!

Reactions: 16
I’m not a mum but they look like they don’t know how to use spoons properly and the bibs just seem
Stupid on them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.