Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
that big build up for a "different direction" on her posts and we get that shite? is she trying to be a mindset coach or a motivational speaker? because if so she's bombed already as per! literally everything she does is crap, half hearted, ill thought out and laughable. At this point she's a national embarrassment.

Reactions: 14

~vix~83~

VIP Member
did you ask that on her Instagram? Can’t see the comment, has she deleted it already? Is she really saying she bought snickers, little moons, screwballs, choc sandwich’s and fruit splits (these are all the ones she’s holding) as well as the ice creams she bought a few days ago? She’s such a liar!!!
I did screenshot them n her reply on my Home Screen whilst I was out running Inacse it wasn’t there for long lol

Attachments

Reactions: 13

whyamihereagain

I’m sorry but that last post (3rd pic) has been stretched within an inch of its life. It literally looks like the mirrors you get in a fun house that distort your body. Embarrassing

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't object to people following the latest fashions whatever age they are in truth, but she does look like an absolute plonker in that get up🤦🏼‍♀️ no wonder deux mankles was 10 steps ahead of her at all times... I wonder if he's been dying his hair it looked rather black on her stories? Could just be me though!
DYEING FFFSSS! maybe it's a Freudian slip because I'm DYING of shame for her 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Philamena

Is she not about late with this advice as we will slowly be coming out of lockdown over the next few weeks?!

honey&lemon

VIP Member
10 million yoghurts and packets of rice/grains for herself and 4 yoghurts and 1 pack of pasta and sauce for the boys which they apparently are obsessed with. Tight cow! Her entire shop is centred around her and her obsession with everything low fat and high protein.
She filmed on this on Tuesday right? Boys had to have been at Mazzas. There was no sign of them!

maybe she buys so little for the boys because she hardly has them at home anymore? 2 yogurts each, a pasta and sauce, some fake Nutella, grapes and some haribo. And as usual, low fat cheese and semi skimmed milk.

• Sad

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
That was hardly grounding breaking more swipe lefts and a pink background so creative Nikki Ryan fopperholic. Trying to a self help guru

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Looks like she has gone running to Tesco to find the grenade ice cream. Wonder why she wasn’t #gifted any!
The stats on the Grenade ice creams are nothing special either. 136 cals for only 6g protein?
I get the Aldi fake Halo ones, and they are only 70 cals and 3.7g protein - and a fraction of the price.

Saturn

“I bet you’ve missed your grandparents” que awkward look around and laugh from the boys. Is it just me or do you think they may have been there? Both boys look straight around Nikki at somebody behind her....

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Firstly I’m pretty sure she hasn’t just joined “the poo in the bath” club. I’m 99% sure they have done this before? And didn’t one of them actually do a poo on the potty the first time they sat on it a few weeks ago 🤥

Also, why are the bubbles turning brown?! That would suggest to me their poo is loose...shouldn’t be loose now they are eating food?! Unless it’s the shit SW food she fills them up with? Poor kids.

Who remembers the days when she couldn’t be on her own with them? Literally had to get her mum round to help do bath and bed if Pob wasn’t home?! Jeez she is insufferable.
Pob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't think much has changed I don't think she ever has them on her own

• Haha