Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could Chris be hating his life any more right there!! Probably daydreaming of being on a golf course and not in the vicinity of screechy mcscreechy showing off with her “mum friends” 😬
OMG!! That pic had me howling! Right there sums up the face of every guy that is thinking "what the f&£k have I been roped into doing on a Saturday afternoon?!"
Whatever made her think that was a good pic to put up?

Reactions: 7
Before I go any further I am not defending her or SW, BUT any mashed food is classed as processed ie, banana, potatoe etc and that is bad for you. When you chew your food your body sends a signal to your stomach to get ready to "break it down", when it's already mashed this chemical reaction doesn't happen, and it hits your stomach and instantly turns to sugar. Ie as a diabetic mashed potatoe is really bad for you. Its scientifically and medically proven that mashed food with carbs in mean the sugar process already begins before you've even swallowed it.
As a nutritionist I can tell you categorically that, that is absolute rubbish

Reactions: 18
Actually howling at everyone asking about her friends dress. She deffo text her mum “can you comment about my how nice my dress is please everyone else is talking about my friends” hence the 2 seperate cringey comments from mama bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And also cue a post, once again right after being called out on here, about putting her boys before herself 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, and she doesn't "really" count syns? REALLY!!? she fkin "TREATED" herself with olives and 30% lower fat salad cream dressing yesterday in her poxy salad 😂😂😂😂😂
Hilarious - she posted the syn value of the crisps stick things she gives her boys!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Actually howling at everyone asking about her friends dress. She deffo text her mum “can you comment about my how nice my dress is please everyone else is talking about my friends” hence the 2 seperate cringey comments from mama bear.
She will also be annoyed that somebody had shared the link to her friends dress, and not done a 21 buttons swipe up 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Mummy dearest to the rescue when to many people ask about your friends net curtain....
Her mum should know where it’s from, she probably answered the door to the delivery driver, took it out the packaging, ironed it, and put it away whilst looking after the boys! 😂
Did you see her post on Chris’s page? She really is dim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Been having a good old read this morning! Well I’ve got a few things to say 😂 1. WHY OH WHY is she still referring to herself as a NEW MUM?!?!? It drives me bonkers! A new mum is a mum of a newborn in my eyes! Maybe the first 6 months tops I mean ffs the boys are nearly 1! 2. I haven’t watched her routine video but she’s doing something very wrong If she has to stick to it so exactly that they can’t do anything! My kids have all been in a proper routine for bedtime HOWEVER when I’m going to a wedding or on holiday I don’t stick to it the same! Or if they were tired at their usual bedtime I’d stick them in the pushchair with a bottle and put that snooze shade over while I enjoy my pink gin and sausage. 3. The tommee tippee article is embarrassing, on both parts. Them for not proof reading and correcting her horrendous grammar and her for just talking absolute shite. She didn’t even use tommee tippee bottles she used MAM. 4. The curry, NO curry house is cooking your dish to order!!!! They don’t have the time! Curry takes hours of prep because of the spices and flavour developing. She is bloody gullible if she honestly believes her takeaway makes it to order with minimal oil 😴 pull the other one! 5. Ffs fopps mum comments are ridiculous this is the worst yet, it’s cringe worthy 🙈
Probably a lot more I could say but I’ll be here all day and I’ve got twins to look after 😂 super mum over here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Been having a good old read this morning! Well I’ve got a few things to say 😂 1. WHY OH WHY is she still referring to herself as a NEW MUM?!?!? It drives me bonkers! A new mum is a mum of a newborn in my eyes! Maybe the first 6 months tops I mean ffs the boys are nearly 1! 2. I haven’t watched her routine video but she’s doing something very wrong If she has to stick to it so exactly that they can’t do anything! My kids have all been in a proper routine for bedtime HOWEVER when I’m going to a wedding or on holiday I don’t stick to it the same! Or if they were tired at their usual bedtime I’d stick them in the pushchair with a bottle and put that snooze shade over while I enjoy my pink gin and sausage. 3. The tommee tippee article is embarrassing, on both parts. Them for not proof reading and correcting her horrendous grammar and her for just talking absolute shite. She didn’t even use tommee tippee bottles she used MAM. 4. The curry, NO curry house is cooking your dish to order!!!! They don’t have the time! Curry takes hours of prep because of the spices and flavour developing. She is bloody gullible if she honestly believes her takeaway makes it to order with minimal oil 😴 pull the other one! 5. Ffs fopps mum comments are ridiculous this is the worst yet, it’s cringe worthy 🙈
Probably a lot more I could say but I’ll be here all day and I’ve got twins to look after 😂 super mum over here!
I’m impressed that you would manage a whole sausage rather than half!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just to sideline, JSG has had her very very very early twins. Now those are what premature twins are, not Fopps’s. She would have grounds to correct their ages! Just wait until Fopps gives her advice on premature babies 🙄
(I don’t particularly like JSG either, but wish her all the best with those super early tiny babies).

Reactions: 25
That comment from her mum!! Christ on a bike, what is she actually doing?! Does she really need to lick her daughters backside like this on social media?! It’s beyond strange now! Why would your mum be arsed where you got a dress from, when she’s what twenty years at least older?! Are you going to be twinning it and get one too 🙄 Any slightest bit of attention that someone else gets, and theres helicopter mum showering the praise on her nearly forty year old daughter. 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Absolutely weak at some of the comments on here lately 😂😂😂 WTAF just when you think she can't get anymore stupid... I have to say her floral frock looks like something your granny would have bought from BHS or the Littlewoods catalogue back in the day! ... The lacy dress does nothing for that girl she's posing with, it's like a fancy tablecloth from Dunelm.. but I'm PMSL that it got more attention than her tit dress😂😂😂😂 And well, just when you think mama mazza fop has been put back in her box... there she goes with some more Tattle gold!.😆 Priceless!

• Haha
Just to sideline, JSG has had her very very very early twins. Now those are what premature twins are, not Fopps’s. She would have grounds to correct their ages! Just wait until Fopps gives her advice on premature babies 🙄
(I don’t particularly like JSG either, but wish her all the best with those super early tiny babies).
Wow that’s really early! That’ll be some emotional rollercoaster for her, I wish them all well!

Reactions: 9
I don’t really know him, he seems a bit of a drip - I know she loved the fact that he had a fancy flat in Birmingham when they met, definitely helped with pulling her! 🙄
I’m more team Bazza! 😂
My theory on sticky Nikki and Chris - personality of a bowl of piss...Is that they both thought, hmm done a few rounds of the old Tinder, shagged about a bit so now it's time to settle down.. we'll have a go at the marriage and kids thing seeing as that's what people in their 30s do... And it doesn't suit them. She said herself before they don't do 'sight seeing' as they prefer shopping centres and coffee shops! (what dickheads) She'd have been with Bazza forever if he hadn't got sick of her tit and dumped her ass. Bet her ego was abso battered! But then money made it all better in the shape of the ratty weird one with the flat & Adidas tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s so obvious she reads here. She’s just posted about (albeit did not post the photographic evidence) letting the kids get messy as they eat.

Who is buying into her? I would not want her representing my brand in any sense.

She’s another disingenuous self absorbed no mark. Pitty she isn’t as concerned about her kids development as she is her content and reach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.