Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious she reads here. She’s just posted about (albeit did not post the photographic evidence) letting the kids get messy as they eat.

Who is buying into her? I would not want her representing my brand in any sense.

She’s another disingenuous self absorbed no mark. Pitty she isn’t as concerned about her kids development as she is her content and reach.
And the full fat thing again! Nikki it’s whole milk as a SW consultant you should know that!! I actually think it’s bollocks that they get full fat anything and that yoghurt probably isn’t fruit yoghurt! She has been called out so many times and constantly has to justify her actions.

Reactions: 8
My theory on sticky Nikki and Chris - personality of a bowl of piss...Is that they both thought, hmm done a few rounds of the old Tinder, shagged about a bit so now it's time to settle down.. we'll have a go at the marriage and kids thing seeing as that's what people in their 30s do... And it doesn't suit them. She said herself before they don't do 'sight seeing' as they prefer shopping centres and coffee shops! (what dickheads) She'd have been with Bazza forever if he hadn't got sick of her tit and dumped her ass. Bet her ego was abso battered! But then money made it all better in the shape of the ratty weird one with the flat & Adidas tit 🙄
Haha imagine the joy of shopping centres in 6 months time! We love a good picnic in the grounds of Kenilworth Castle, can’t imagine we will ever bump in to her doing the same! Those boys will miss out on so much if they don’t change their lifestyle, fun activities don’t need to be brought and definitely don’t happen in a shopping centre!

Reactions: 7
Haha imagine the joy of shopping centres in 6 months time! We love a good picnic in the grounds of Kenilworth Castle, can’t imagine we will ever bump in to her doing the same! Those boys will miss out on so much if they don’t change their lifestyle, fun activities don’t need to be brought and definitely don’t happen in a shopping centre!
They live in a lovely area with lots of scenery and history, why are they so blind to it all. This is why she doesn't know how to dress for these staged days out - because she's fake! Have a sausage ready at all times to chuck at her just incase 😂😉 She's gutted she missed out on a bit of sausage afterall, thanks to her kids! 😂

Her Mom has also liked both of her own comments 🙈
I saw that 😂😂😂😂 liking your own comment is the equivalent of giving yourself a high 5... in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the full fat thing again! Nikki it’s whole milk as a SW consultant you should know that!! I actually think it’s bollocks that they get full fat anything and that yoghurt probably isn’t fruit yoghurt! She has been called out so many times and constantly has to justify her actions.
It completely reads like she’s got her kids on a diet. She needs help or she’s going to pass her own issues onto them kids.

Never mind the people she’s passed them onto during her group therapy.... sorry, slimming world groups.

I find slimming world immoral and unethical and completely counter productive to the objective it claims to serve and for me she is peddling it’s real objective to keep people fat.

Weight loss is a about calories in vs calories out and making sure there is a sustainable deficit in what you put in vs out. Not about ringing the curry house for them to drop the ghee but eating as much quark with chemicals for flavour as you like.

No she’s got the audacity to preach on how to parent.... she’s dangerous!

Reactions: 9
I find it very wrong that she makes her kids the same food that what she eats. It’s like they are on slimming world too! It’s very worrying.

Why can the babies eat normal food! Like cucumber sticks, cheese, sandwiches, crackers etc.

I hate the way she explains her food and that the boys had full fat milk etc, I personally don’t think they do. I think she gives them everything she has.

She has got some kind of strange eating disorders. It’s not normal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it very wrong that she makes her kids the same food that what she eats. It’s like they are on slimming world too! It’s very worrying.

Why can the babies eat normal food! Like cucumber sticks, cheese, sandwiches, crackers etc.

I hate the way she explains her food and that the boys had full fat milk etc, I personally don’t think they do. I think she gives them everything she has.

She has got some kind of strange eating disorders. It’s not normal!!
Her babies will never eat normal food, as she has no self control over food. Hence why she doesn’t buy it or cook it, cooking what she has is the safe option for her and her disordered eating habits! And it’s no guilt if she picks at it.
I believe she left early yesterday as she didn’t want to be faced with food and drink and having to eat in front of people. It’s worrying the behaviours that she is imbedding in her boys, give them a packet of chocolate buttons!

Reactions: 14
Her babies will never eat normal food, as she has no self control over food. Hence why she doesn’t buy it or cook it, cooking what she has is the safe option for her and her disordered eating habits! And it’s no guilt if she picks at it.
I believe she left early yesterday as she didn’t want to be faced with food and drink and having to eat in front of people. It’s worrying the behaviours that she is imbedding in her boys, give them a packet of chocolate buttons!
I agree, and I know we only get to see snippets, but the boys looked like they were having a good time, and didn’t seem fussy at all?! So why is she blaming it on them for leaving, when in reality like you say, she just doesn’t want to eat and drink things she’s not in control of! If she was such the foodie she says she is, she’d be grabbing a plate and filling it up and posting it joyfully. But no, because she isn’t. She just knows that by saying that she loves her food, to people who lets be honest (myself included) struggle with liking their food and losing weight, it gets more likes from them. Her curry post had so many likes because it’s “bad food” It is madness & completely disordered the whole food/slimming community on Instagram imo, and she only fuels the fire.

Reactions: 12
I agree, and I know we only get to see snippets, but the boys looked like they were having a good time, and didn’t seem fussy at all?! So why is she blaming it on them for leaving, when in reality like you say, she just doesn’t want to eat and drink things she’s not in control of! If she was such the foodie she says she is, she’d be grabbing a plate and filling it up and posting it joyfully. But no, because she isn’t. She just knows that by saying that she loves her food, to people who lets be honest (myself included) struggle with liking their food and losing weight, it gets more likes from them. Her curry post had so many likes because it’s “bad food” It is madness & completely disordered the whole food/slimming community on Instagram imo, and she only fuels the fire.
makes me eye roll so much when she goes on about loving food and eating huge portions as its clearly obvious she eats tiny portions on small plates, does she really think we can't see that? my ten year old twins eat larger portions than her and it was only last week when she'd had lunch at her mums (fish, boiled potatoes and salad) and she made a point of saying she didn't eat all the potatoes as she "didn't need them"
She is totally obsessed with portion size and scared to eat foods she looks on as high risk, no way would a couple of extra boiled potatoes do her any harm, bet the takeaway love her when she calls to ask for minimal oil 😂

• Haha
Deffo has a weird diet for the boys. No one is saying feed them turkey twizzlers but jeez loosen up a wee bit! They're nearly 1 so let them join in with the adults when they're at the pub or a party. Give em a bite of a few sarnies, or sit them on your lap, get them some fish fingers (batter taken off) & peas & mash & let them dig their fingers in & feed themselves. My child is nearly one & stopped having blended food months ago. We do BLW & spoon feeding so no excuses. He can eat blackberries, tangerines, cod, chicken - all sorts! . I think she's waaaaay over cautious. It does make a mess but that's how they learn. Surely the mother who is bringing them up would know this after having 3 kids herself?

The whole “foppsmum” thing is weird. She clearly has a favourite child, even though that child is 38 or whatever she is?! Must be a bit crap being her other daughter and son, seeing how much she fawns over her daughter and son in law on social media. It’s embarrasing. Also think she’s partly to blame for how spoilt and bratty Nikki is, as she enables her constantly.

Reactions: 13
Feel very sorry for JSG. Long old road ahead for them.
I tell you what’s peed me off this morning. Fopperbollox knows jsg, she calls her a friend and yet despite Jen’s scary news about the twins coming early, it’s just business as usual for her! What a fake cow she actually is. Saying she’s a friend, yet posting stories about make up and her cheap lip products. I know the world doesn’t stop when something like that happens, but god almighty don’t peddle a fake friendship if you cant be a little sensitive. Her “welcome to motherhood” comment on jsg’ post had to be about her didn’t it. Does she realise the seriousness of babies being born at 27 weeks etc, that’s actual premature babies Nikki, she glosses over everything, and as per its all about how she looks, and it infuriates me.

Reactions: 24
Deffo has a weird diet for the boys. No one is saying feed them turkey twizzlers but jeez loosen up a wee bit! They're nearly 1 so let them join in with the adults when they're at the pub or a party. Give em a bite of a few sarnies, or sit them on your lap, get them some fish fingers (batter taken off) & peas & mash & let them dig their fingers in & feed themselves. My child is nearly one & stopped having blended food months ago. We do BLW & spoon feeding so no excuses. He can eat blackberries, tangerines, cod, chicken - all sorts! . I think she's waaaaay over cautious. It does make a mess but that's how they learn. Surely the mother who is bringing them up would know this after having 3 kids herself?
Do you think they are ever allowed a chocolate button, or chocolate finger biscuit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think they are ever allowed a chocolate button, or chocolate finger biscuit ?
In fairness my son and daughter didn’t have chocolate until 18 and 15 months old. I figured they had years to fill their bodies with crap so I’d keep them off it as long as I possibly could. 😂

The whole “foppsmum” thing is weird. She clearly has a favourite child, even though that child is 38 or whatever she is?! Must be a bit crap being her other daughter and son, seeing how much she fawns over her daughter and son in law on social media. It’s embarrasing. Also think she’s partly to blame for how spoilt and bratty Nikki is, as she enables her constantly.
I thought the same as she does have other grandchildren. Hopefully it's all just for Instagram as it would be too awful if it wasn't! ☹

Reactions: 5
‘What I’ve got on my lips is really cheap’
No it just makes you look really cheap fopps 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she always sound so sarcastic when she’s talking to the boys?! She’s always sniggering as she talks so makes her sound constantly cocky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.