Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And everyone else just standing normally, and she’s there one foot in front of the other catalogue posing, does she ever have an off day where’s she not in self promotion mode!!
She’s the type to pick and choose who she is seen with so she looks the best.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris has another woman in the sidelines...don't know how he copes with that dreadful wannabe, no wonder he works away most of the time
Me either. It'd kill my hubby to be away from my kid that amount of time. Their personalities seem totally different.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris has another woman in the sidelines...don't know how he copes with that dreadful wannabe, no wonder he works away most of the time
I ALWAYS think this. Their relationship always seems so odd and transactional. It’s not a loving relationship. Part of me thinks that’s why she’s the way she is with food as well, he looks like the type that would admonish her if she put on any weight.

Fopps real life friend please spill the tea on rat boy and their relationship...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

She won't be happy that everyone wants to know where her "friend" got her dress from 🤣 (I put "friend" coz I don't believe she actually has any proper friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I ALWAYS think this. Their relationship always seems so odd and transactional. It’s not a loving relationship. Part of me thinks that’s why she’s the way she is with food as well, he looks like the type that would admonish her if she put on any weight.

Fopps real life friend please spill the tea on rat boy and their relationship...
I’m being sick in my mouth saying this, but I get the impression it’s all about lust and passion rather than actual “love”. Chris keeps her accustomed to a particular lifestyle, but you never see her at any of his golf do’s?
She is a gold digger and thinks she is far superior than anybody else!

Reactions: 11
I’ve covered the child’s face as feel uncomfortable about posting a pic of a child - and in the bath - on the internet.

Now, I know they are supervised ... but look behind his head.... razors!!!! Really! He’ll pick them up and they’ll be in his mouth before she gets to him. Scary.
View attachment 30395
I saw the razors and thought 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
I’m being sick in my mouth saying this, but I get the impression it’s all about lust and passion rather than actual “love”. Chris keeps her accustomed to a particular lifestyle, but you never see her at any of his golf do’s?
She is a gold digger and thinks she is far superior than anybody else!
I don’t really know him, he seems a bit of a drip - I know she loved the fact that he had a fancy flat in Birmingham when they met, definitely helped with pulling her! 🙄
I’m more team Bazza! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t really know him, he seems a bit of a drip - I know she loved the fact that he had a fancy flat in Birmingham when they met, definitely helped with pulling her! 🙄
I’m more team Bazza! 😂
I think we should start a “ bring back bazza” petition. Let’s face it Nikki and Chris aren’t together for their intellectual conversation, now, are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
“I’m just so focused on the boys” yeah of course you are Supermum, pull the other one! And can she not use any other adjectives apart from AMAZING??? Gives me the rage, get the woman a bloody thesaurus!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw the razors and thought 😱😱😱
I don't know how she can tolerate all the bottles on the side of the bath! I'm surprised that the boys don't go to grab them which again highlights their placid nature but in this case has saved them from nasty razor injuries

Reactions: 12
Hi all! New poster here! I’ve thought this for a while now but Lawson does not look like a typical ten month old he looks and his mannerisms are more like a 6 month old. On her stories today he’s still leaning to one side, and the one with his dad in the soft play when he’s obviously let go he looks like he’s gone forward. How can she be promoting parenting so much yet doesn’t seem concerned by the basics! And I do wish she would stop filming them in the bath, she doesn’t care one bit about their welfare. She might think it’s cute but theres all kind of weirdos on the net yet what does she care. She infuriates me. Glad there’s a place I can get this out, if you say anything she doesn’t want to hear on her Instagram you’re toast 🙄

I think we should start a “ bring back bazza” petition. Let’s face it Nikki and Chris aren’t together for their intellectual conversation, now, are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️
He never seems to be there?! Surely if he has a you tube career as she states he’d be working more from home. Seems to me her mum has been more around the boys in their first year of life than their own father.

Reactions: 14
Her #bekind makes me side eye every time, seeing as she’s giving off mega b!tch vibes constantly!!

I think Chris is all of us really - no one actually likes/enjoys kids parties. No one wants to spend time in soft play. Kids are hard work but shove em in a room with 10 other kids and pass me the bleeping wine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate to say it Fopps, Bazza has totally upgraded, not a chance would go back to that!! I’m not sure anyone would be with her for her intellectual conversation 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.