Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member

Another crazy SW recipe with synned mashed banana! Another reason I gave up SW! (Assume some deleted comments too as was 17, now 13 comments) 😂
The crazy thing about synning 1 mashed banana is how come banana that you mash with your teeth are free

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I wonder what these dreams and goals are that she's had for years. I thought it was to become a mum but clearly that's not fulfilled her. Her turn of phrase is just so odd - when she said it's been a year now it's as if to say its been a year now, enough's enough, back to me time and prioritising myself. She would be able to work other than on a Thursday if she didn't do other things for herself but she wants to do it all and the boys don't fit in with that. Do looking at members food diaries really qualify as a good enough reason? Or offering mid week support? How about doing a few less shopping hauls and shitty you tube videos or spending an obscene amount of time online policing her social media comments, that might free her up some time. She also repeatedly said it's quite difficult, it's just quite tricky, it's a bit challenging when talking about looking after the boys or going out and about. What did she think parenthood was going to be like?? She's clearly had enough now and would prefer for someone else to look after her kids. And I love the way she kept saying that they're considering it but then went from talking about them doing two half days to full days and saying they'll probably be ok as they've got each other. Theres no way they're just considering it, it's a done deal and as many people have said at least the boys will get someone's full attention and not just the back of a phone
She’s just a lazy cunt.

I run a business (40+ hrs a week), work with my local authority on a couple of projects, run a house and I STILL see my child for more quality time a day than she does in a week. I’m pretty sure all of the parents on here will be the same.

She has no desire to be a parent beyond having little fashion accessories and saying she’s a mother. It’s like a tick box exercise for her, and now she’s in the shit cause she has to pretend her life is perfect even though she clearly fucking hates it and resents those boys.

• Heart

YouDeserveWow

She won't be happy that everyone wants to know where her "friend" got her dress from 🤣 (I put "friend" coz I don't believe she actually has any proper friends)

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fopps said on the post that she felt emotional walking into the nursery... ok hun. Just like when you felt emotional walking into the airport with your boys and then your mother told the whole of instagram that you were indeed, not emotional😂😂 Awww where's Fopps mum when you need a double contradiction 😂

• Haha
What is this career that she is so eager to return to ? Is she is doctor, lawyer, solicitor, nurse etc etc?
Does she really believe that staying at home with her phone in her hand 24/7 posting photos onto Instagram, or videoing her make up routines is a career, then she is even more bonkers than I first thought.
I’m absolutely speechless. She has no idea, how hard other women have to juggle their life and work balance, running a home and looking after children. Words fail me Mrs Ryan, you’re a useless stuck up your own arse apology for a modern woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Never bought a birthday cake in her life?! You what mate?! She’s nearly 40 fgs!!! So Barry never got a cake in ten years, poor lad! No wonder he didn’t want to work it out with lil miss control freak! Bet his Mrs has already baked him a few proper cakes! Chris can only dream as he sighs into his shit mug cake 😏

• Haha

Justchilling

Good thing you went home so you didn’t eat half a sausage!? HALF a fucking sausage?
Grow up Fopps and get help for your ED [emoji2362]
I can only imagine how damaging her advice is as a consultant having such an influence on vulnerable women desperate to lose weight.

• Haha

Catwinky

Chatty Member
Yes she did the dirty cow. My god that make up is vile way too much bronzer and the lips look like someone has smacked her in the mouth. She tried to get all the little digs in to this group loved it when she says she gets so many messages about her make up who from drag queens
What do you mean? Fopps has blessed us with a tutorial on lovely natural fresh faced make up ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“I need to do what’s right for the boys as it’s not about me” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few points from that whole spiel:
- she is 100% coming to terms with everything said on here and knows she needs help addressing how far behind the boys are hence potentially putting them in nursery
- the point about not getting a chance to work because her “priority is always the boys”... pull the other one, mate. You’re on social media more hours of the day than I’m awake
- she talks about how it’s not all about her, but in the same breath she says how she needs time to focus on her goals and career. Does she have dementia?

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Sparkle

I think she may feel threatened by the children centres? She may know that the family Support workers will pick up on her lack of engagement with the children or how delayed they are. This is actually what she needs some low level intervention, support her with what her children need emotionally. She needs some work doing on why she hides behind the phone so much, her self esteem seems very low. The basics are there: food and shelter but there are neglect in some areas.
She is the type of parent we need to come to these centres so these innocent little ones get what they need now to prevent destruction further down the line! Sorry rant over. I work in children’s services - just because you have money doesn’t mean there isn’t bad thing happening!

• Heart

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Queenie2019

Actually howling at everyone asking about her friends dress. She deffo text her mum “can you comment about my how nice my dress is please everyone else is talking about my friends” hence the 2 seperate cringey comments from mama bear.

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Been having a good old read this morning! Well I’ve got a few things to say 😂 1. WHY OH WHY is she still referring to herself as a NEW MUM?!?!? It drives me bonkers! A new mum is a mum of a newborn in my eyes! Maybe the first 6 months tops I mean ffs the boys are nearly 1! 2. I haven’t watched her routine video but she’s doing something very wrong If she has to stick to it so exactly that they can’t do anything! My kids have all been in a proper routine for bedtime HOWEVER when I’m going to a wedding or on holiday I don’t stick to it the same! Or if they were tired at their usual bedtime I’d stick them in the pushchair with a bottle and put that snooze shade over while I enjoy my pink gin and sausage. 3. The tommee tippee article is embarrassing, on both parts. Them for not proof reading and correcting her horrendous grammar and her for just talking absolute shite. She didn’t even use tommee tippee bottles she used MAM. 4. The curry, NO curry house is cooking your dish to order!!!! They don’t have the time! Curry takes hours of prep because of the spices and flavour developing. She is bloody gullible if she honestly believes her takeaway makes it to order with minimal oil 😴 pull the other one! 5. Ffs fopps mum comments are ridiculous this is the worst yet, it’s cringe worthy 🙈
Probably a lot more I could say but I’ll be here all day and I’ve got twins to look after 😂 super mum over here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I am sorry but you know you’re going seriously wrong somewhere in life when 30% less fat salad cream is considered a fucking TREAT! Jesus Christ

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
The pictures of them out as a family just look so disjointed. No parent really likes soft play places, but them two walk around these places with their noses stuck up in the air, thinking they are better than everyone else! It’s like they are the aunt and uncle who don’t have kids and have got them for the day?! Never seen such un maternal/paternal people ever with their own kids!! I don’t even know why they had kids tbh. He wouldn’t give up his career for a week to be there with her for the most important bit- transfer! It seems like it’s left to her an awful lot of the time to bring them up, which you can see she resents him for. But money comes first in that house clearly.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think some of the comments on here are a little bit that she can’t do right for doing wrong but honestly muslins for babies that are nearly 1 year old 🤭 surely not. I don’t hate everything she does and also if her boys are in some way delayed it’s not a criticism but some of the comments here imply it is... however, fopp clearly reads here and it clearly bothers her and it’s making her even more passive aggressive than usual.

Fopp,
If you put your life out there I’m afraid it will attract comments and they won’t all be good. The same as if any one of us were to become ‘influencers’. Get a proper job, and just do that job, if it bothers you this much.
I don’t think it’s so much a case of she can’t do right for doing wrong it’s more that every single thing she does comes from a place of selfishness.

At no point has she looked at our comments and took any of it on the chin and thought fuck me, I need to up my parenting game. She’s looked at our comments, got pissed right off she’s not being worshipped and has spat the dummy and done what she can to make herself look good on Instagram.

Her motivations are self-serving... nothing she does is in the best interest of her children.

• Heart