Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ch21

Chatty Member
But I think it must be amazing for her. If she had 99.9% chance of never having a baby it’s fantastic ivf worked for her. X

Bambino

I absolutely agree, couldn't believe the amount of "wow congratulations hun" comments! Do they not understand how serious it is😞 yes there are a lot of positive stories but also some tragedies so I cannot believe how insensitive some people are being.
Im confused ladies whos JSP???

YouDeserveWow

She is such an airhead, someone has asked her about using 5% fat mince for kids and she’s replied saying 5% fat mince is still quite high in fat because it’s beef??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ 5% fat anything is low fat, regardless of what it is! It’s worrying that she offers people nutrition and parenting advice so confidently when she is so utterly clueless.
Wait so what is she feeding her boys then??

Notothefakes

VIP Member
And she’s turned off the comments 🤔

Note the huge amount of cushions propping the boys up at Nanna’s ? I wonder if they can actually sit up by themselves yet? 😪
I don’t follow her and the comment bit is still there. Also not to defend her but there are pics of them sat up no support. It’s possibly a case of over protective granny. Mine parents were the same.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
“I don’t have 2 men. I don’t have 2 men”
Wtaf is she on about?
“I need 2 of everything so maybe that’s why I ended up with twins?!”
How thick is she?