Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some guys were on chris' golf page on insta earlier, they're not happy with how he's picked a competition winner, anyway I just went for a nosey... the bottom comment... what rumours? So (so so so) intrigued πŸ€”
I knew he was a c*nt like her. Birds of a feather flock together after all...

I bet he's a cheat as well. That's why she wouldn't let him go on holiday on his own to florida and tagged along. I'd put money on it πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Some guys were on chris' golf page on insta earlier, they're not happy with how he's picked a competition winner, anyway I just went for a nosey... the bottom comment... what rumours? So (so so so) intrigued πŸ€”
I just spotted it too. Him and Fopps are made for each other with their deceitful ways it would seem πŸ€”

Reactions: 13
I have just been over there reading the tit show... James son you're in for a right old blocking. Careful he doesn't set his chav on you and you get a voice note 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have just been over there reading the tit show... James son you're in for a right old blocking. Careful he doesn't set his chav on you and you get a voice note 🀣🀣🀣
I'm sitting on my hands trying not to request James as a mate for the goss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Send James our way. We need to know. Now!!!!! Oh Chris. Have you been a naughty boy? 😜

Reactions: 12
Someone inbox James and tell him to make a tattle account so he can dish the dirt on wanker Ryan!

Funny how deux arseholes have both done big giveaways this week πŸ€”

And I agree that it looks suss, the account that won only posted one thing to his stories and that was a shout out to Chris. Very odd!

Reactions: 20
Someone inbox James and tell him to make a tattle account so he can dish the dirt on wanker Ryan!

Funny how deux arseholes have both done big giveaways this week πŸ€”

And I agree that it looks suss, the account that won only posted one thing to his stories and that was a shout out to Chris. Very odd!
Fopps best be careful which account she logs onto to thank him for her sorry his prize!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm dying to reply back and say ' unfortunately James Chris's partner is tit at doing everything right on her Instagram from giveaways to declaring PR samples 😐 so it's not a suprise he is tit to' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, it’s hotting up, just going to make a cup of tea, I’ll be back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to derail fopperbollox thread but look at this. On the giveaway post the guy that won made a random comment and liked his own comment. How odd. Does a boy/man say things like this? 🀣
Sounds like Stacey Solomon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to derail fopperbollox thread but look at this. On the giveaway post the guy that won made a random comment and liked his own comment. How odd. Does a boy/man say things like this? 🀣
It’s the ❀ On his comment to Chris when he won that made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet the boys were in bed at 6pm , surrounded by white noise , no wonder they are still in their cots .No escape for them yet.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Foppycock never goes missing, she looks that different in every photo nobody would ever find her!

That reel made me wince with actual embarrassment for her. She is SO (so so so so) desperate to be an iNfLueNcEr but failing SO (so so so so) miserably. Just be bleeping normal and stop forcing the pathetic β€œcontent”!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's all been said, but that reel!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚ I've watched it 4 times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!! What a way to spend your birthday. And they definitely sat on the sofa and both on their phones during their romantic meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.