Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy reached out to fopps about her workouts, fopps said she had a look but they weren't good enough for Princess fopps. I do Lucy's workouts they are amazing get great results
Did she actually say they’re not good enough 😳 I’ve just found Lucy’s videos and I love them!

Reactions: 3
I’ve been in her slimming world class when she argued the toss over if steroids make you put weight on, she claimed a pill would not and no they don’t (over and over) so everyone gave up trying to get her to except that they can cause weight gain. Then she starts ivf and goes on about the side effects, bloating, extra pounds....oh, so now it’s you taking medication it’s different!!!
Her class is just a complete ‘me, myself & I’ with her mum and group of helpers laughing like high pitched hyenas drowning out the sound of members speaking!
She was the same with me. Really dismissive about my medication induced weight gain. What does she know anyway- she’s not medical

Reactions: 12
This video is the cringeist thing I’ve ever seen & shows how OTT she’s went with the Botox & fillers !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hate to slag of her wedding but just more or is it totally tacky! It’s not even that fancy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This video is the cringeist thing I’ve ever seen & shows how OTT she’s went with the Botox & fillers !!
They don’t exactly look so in love, you can tell it’s all about how she looks
Watch how her dad gives her away... couldn’t wait to fling her over to rat boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she totally looks like a different person! Such thin lips!!!

Anyone seen her mountain of cheese on her plate on her Instagram story 😂😂😂 bet she scraped it all off after taking the pic 🙈

• Haha
Oh my! She gets worse by the week, I think she's totally progressed from fopperbollocks to fopperknobber for sure!

• Haha
Did you see her story just there! She’s always been open about Botox! Yeah but look like you had skin grafts now dallyn & the juvederm lips are all yours too cos you’ve paid for them yourself? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did look a lot younger then, even though it was just a few years ago. It's almost like she's become blind to how different she looks now. It's so obvious that she's had work done now, which is such a shame. Her mum or her husband should have a word, surely they can't agree with her injecting poison into her body.

Reactions: 5
Your wedding day should be the one day you put your tits away but then we know she's a chav so I didn't expect anything else

Reactions: 8
I don’t know her sister tbh. Her brother is a bit rough around the edges, if you watched the gender reveal you’ll see what I mean!
As for school, apart from Cathy I’m not sure she actually has any school friends still in her life!
I'm gonna have to watch that particular tit show now damn her :LOL: This is what I can't understand it's only her mother who seems to pipe up. Not even the husband seems arsed about her or her mates... If someone was nasty to my sister or bestie I'd be raging!

• Haha
They don’t exactly look so in love, you can tell it’s all about how she looks
Watch how her dad gives her away... couldn’t wait to fling her over to rat boy 😂😂😂
Omg I thought this too 🤣🤣 "good luck with this one ole chap"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think she can’t bare the thought of being 40 (deffo think she is already and lying about her age). So pretends she’s younger by dressing like she does. She is a vile person and I feel so sorry for those beautiful babies

I honestly think she can’t bare the thought of being 40 (deffo think she is already and lying about her age). So pretends she’s younger by dressing like she does. She is a vile person and I feel so sorry for those beautiful babies
Can you imagine when she turns 40? "I'm actually 39 and 11 months adjusted" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Your wedding day should be the one day you put your tits away but then we know she's a chav so I didn't expect anything else
You’d also invest in some better extensions too, they looked so cheap like she’d got them off the market.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.