Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this twit is unreal. She's blocked me because I liked the comment where someone said double wear isn't sheer foundation!!!

She didn't mind me posting in the past though when I was a fan girl putting on my stories that I was watching her YouTube videos from Australia though, where she'd then repost onto her stories!!! God, I cringe now thinking of it!

What a sad little person she really is! I feel deeply sorry for her, I genuinely do. Not jealousy, it's pity.
Pathetic runt she is.

Reactions: 7
i Think she dresses lovely but the stuff she wears is for like a very nice meal out with other half or night out with mates. If she can walk round in heels all day every day I do envy her as I bloody hate wearing heels cannot wait to get them off my feet and always find and exuse not to wear them.

Do you think she ever just comes home and put her pjs on (the first things I do when I come home lol ) or do you think she dresses like that all the time.

Reactions: 1
i Think she dresses lovely but the stuff she wears is for like a very nice meal out with other half or night out with mates. If she can walk round in heels all day every day I do envy her as I bloody hate wearing heels cannot wait to get them off my feet and always find and exuse not to wear them.

Do you think she ever just comes home and put her pjs on (the first things I do when I come home lol ) or do you think she dresses like that all the time.

Each to their own with fashion, I personally think she looks dreadful. Her clothes are mostly all cheap and nasty throw away fashion from her primark hauls. She's usually trying to dress as a teenager one day or a grandma the next. She looks so dated in my opinion (and yes, we all have our own individual opinions, so I know some people would love her outfits)... Someone hit the nail on the head when they said Kat Slater.
And no, probably not. She seems like she's that vain that she wouldn't dream of dressing down around the home just in case someone calls in. Her dress down seems to be the gym clothes she wears in the morning, that she's usually still wearing when filming her stories in the evening, Ew.

As for heels, I'll give her that one. I personally like wearing heels and can run for a bus wearing them if need be. It's more her style of heels (and lack of foot maintaince) that are gross. Again, each to their own... But as for wearing heeled sandals to a farm, that just is plain weird. She just seems to be the master of dressing inappropriatly where ever she goes. Quite a talent really.

Though I'm shocked she even has time to get dressed seeing she spends all day everyday on her bloody phone...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot please xx

I'm ill in bed and watched her you tube video showing off how she's decorated her house.

Omg it's bleeping disgusting. Full of tack. I never realised just how much diamanté, glitter, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture she'd rammed in there 🤮
Mrs Hinch vibes isn’t it

Just realised who she reminds me of. It’s Sharpay from High School Musical! 🤣
YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY INTERNAL QUESTION. Been trying to rack my brains for ages to work out who she reminds me of!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys. I'm lolly Martin. I am the woman who wrote on fopperholic account about the foundation. I replied to her after she was rude to me and she blocked me straight away. Sad thing is I was genuinely a fan of hers and after the way she spoke to me I can now see some of your opinions. I really don't think she is the person she portrays herself to be. I was actually upset when I seen her reply yesterday I thought it was quite mean.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Hi guys. I'm lolly Martin. I am the woman who wrote on fopperholic account about the foundation. I replied to her after she was rude to me and she blocked me straight away. Sad thing is I was genuinely a fan of hers and after the way she spoke to me I can now see some of your opinions. I really don't think she is the person she portrays herself to be. I was actually upset when I seen her reply yesterday I thought it was quite mean.
She is a total mean girl (despite the fact she’s pushing 40), try not to worry about it - you didn’t do anything wrong! Her mask is starting to slip, she won’t be able to keep it up much longer. Just think what a sad life she must lead to block someone over a comment about foundation! She needs to get a grip!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a dick and you didn’t deserve that. Just shows the type of person she is who will throw her toys out the pram when she’s not getting her own way or being pandered to. What a sad, sad life she leads.

Reactions: 14
Wow she is just a total witch. Her comments were so rude and you definitely didn’t deserve it. What did you reply to her?

Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain why she got 100x more upset over a comment about a foundation, rather than the ones calling her out about her kids development /lack of parental instinct?

Christ no wonder her mother / family don't cross her. Honestly she reminds me so much of a family member of mine and absolutely no one has the balls to stand up to her. I hope Fopps doesn't punish her kids by "blocking" them, i.e silent treatment when they're older.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah don’t let her upset you, she was totally out of order how she responded to you and then to block you?! It just proves what a sad, self centred life she leads.
She reads here and will see what a genuine mistake she has made, not that it will bother her unfortunately, sadly she has issues!

Reactions: 10
Wow she is just a total witch. Her comments were so rude and you definitely didn’t deserve it. What did you reply to her?
I just replied saying that I have tried the double wear nude and I was only giving my opinion as she normally asks for people's opinions and I also asked her why she wrote such a mean reply but within seconds I was blocked x

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
We all used to like her and that's how we ended up on here....you're not allowed an
alternative opinion apart from the one her sheep have....veer away from that and they will attack! So grab your comfy slippers and a big tub of popcorn and watch the tit show! @Lollymartin99

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The irony eh? She accuses you of being from tattle when you weren't and yet by being the super witch she is she lead you here, I hope others come too and see Nikki as she really is and not the branded facade that is her pretend life 😉
Welcome to tattle and like minded folk 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah hope you’re ok. I know it’s not nice when you say something meaning no Ill will and it’s taken wrong. The thing is a true leader can take comments like that. It wasn’t even a bad comment! A true leader would say they appreciate your point but they think this or oh I didn’t see it from that point of view. I’m dealing with a boss who unfortunately is very similar at the moment. Her way or no way. I hope you’re ok and please don’t feel bad, they’re lots of genuine people out there who maybe don’t have as many followers but they’re good people.

Reactions: 7
It’s sheep rather than followers. And shows a lack of intelligence to me. Not everybody has to agree with you and that’s ok.

How has she got through life (before social media) with people not agreeing with her? What did she do, have a paddy flounce off and ghost them out of her life? She needs to grow up! If you didn’t know what she looked like and didn’t know her actual age, you’d think reading her salty replies and antics on there that’s shes a 19/20 year old, who still has some maturing to do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.