Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a really good sheer foundation - so buys Estée Lauder Double Wear!! That stuff is far from sheer 😂 But she’s a wannabe You Tube make up queen so what do I know...
She couldn’t have picked a better brand than narcissist for the other bits though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn't been out in ages...🤔🤔
Yeah next joke 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my life that highlight on the insides of her eyes is sodding awful, did Grayson and Lawson slap it on her face before they went to bed?! Why's she nervous about going out, the div? Is it in case she can't control herself and goes home with chips & cheese, a kebab and a full fat coke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Geez with the makeup! I hate it on younger women but it's worse on older ones. She looks ridiculous!!

Edited to say it's the bit in the corner of her eyes rather than make up itself I dislike. I love make up but not every day and definitely not trowelled on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Geez with the makeup! I hate it on younger women but it's worse on older ones. She looks ridiculous!!
Screenshot please xx

I'm ill in bed and watched her you tube video showing off how she's decorated her house.

Omg it's bleeping disgusting. Full of tack. I never realised just how much diamanté, glitter, crushed velvet and mirrored furniture she'd rammed in there 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah next joke 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my life that highlight on the insides of her eyes is sodding awful, did Grayson and Lawson slap it on her face before they went to bed?! Why's she nervous about going out, the div? Is it in case she can't control herself and goes home with chips & cheese, a kebab and a full fat coke?!
😂😂 she'll probably go as far as to sniff it on her way past

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's gone out for food. Her mates will will order like a normal person and Nikki will probably have lettuce leaves with some chicken and she will make sure there is no olive oil on the lettuce and the chicken is grilled with no oil either. I bet she's a barrel of laughs to go out with...NOT! I love that me and my friends let our hair down and order what the hell we like when we get together because guess what Nikki, one lot of steak, chips with onion rings will not make you fat but you're not the brightest spark so you probably don't know this and never, ever just eat what the hell you would like.

Reactions: 3
1. It hasn’t been aaaages since she went out.
2. If you hate your legs and your comfort zone is ‘midi’, don’t buy and wear something short and moan about it. Ughhhh.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she's gone out for food. Her mates will will order like a normal person and Nikki will probably have lettuce leaves with some chicken and she will make sure there is no olive oil on the lettuce and the chicken is grilled with no oil either. I bet she's a barrel of laughs to go out with...NOT! I love that me and my friends let our hair down and order what the hell we like when we get together because guess what Nikki, one lot of steak, chips with onion rings will not make you fat but you're not the brightest spark so you probably don't know this and never, ever just eat what the hell you would like.
She might play the ‘what pudding would I order if I was going to get one’ how exciting!!! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never ever seen anyone else do this...Not even back in the 90's

Those 2 women in the boomerang video look so uncomfortable
They all go to the same place for Botox, not uncomfortable, nothing actually moves! 😂💉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I don’t do short, midi is my comfort zone” oh bore off if you didn’t do short you wouldn’t buy a short dress!!! She isn’t body conscious whatsoever as her pics have proven, so cut out pretending. More attention seeking and fishing for compliments! Maybe she wants to feel younger with a short dress on...just because a granny wore her blue midi number 😂 Never come across anyone as dense and fake as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really needs to stop speaking like a bimbo. Maybe she should put out a request for someone to sponsor her for some elocution lessons. Then even when she is talking rubbish, she might sound a little bit smarter.
And what has she got going on with her eyes, who has told her that, that looks good, clearly not anyone who likes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.