Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% won’t be, it’s a quick fad that’s dying. People are catching on to ads etc and how fake it all is. I REALLY hope insta takes the amount of likes away in the UK. It’ll destroy her
I’m hoping that happens too, for many reasons. Mainly because I have a teen that is desperate to compare likes, but also because it will destroy some accounts.
This time next year these mummy grammars will have dwindled and she knows that, that is why she is desperate to find a niche.

Reactions: 7
I’m hoping that happens too, for many reasons. Mainly because I have a teen that is desperate to compare likes, but also because it will destroy some accounts.
This time next year these mummy grammars will have dwindled and she knows that, that is why she is desperate to find a niche.
Just this week Instagram have started trialling not showing likes because of the competition it causes between people

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t bring myself to watch another drivel spouting video either, her god awful voice & constant hair touching drives me to distraction
I also should know better as I’m a grandma & mother of teacher 🤣
Don't bother watching it, its incredibly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently she isn’t happy talking about her money .... that is absolute bull! She’s constantly doing shopping, home, beauty videos telling us how much everything costs. Like someone previously said you would have just bypassed the question if you didn’t want to answer it. You can tell she had plenty of money & still sells presents that have be gifted to her .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All her clichéd bollox SW type analogies are vomit inducing....

"if something smashed into tiny pieces, would you spend time putting it back together? No, you'd throw it away and get a new one"

Says it alllllllll.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she realises that her website is full of ads for dubious weight loss fads:

Gastric balloons
One a day weight loss drink “drink this in the morning and you will need a smaller clothes” 🤔
Keto diet (not dubious but doesn’t really fit alongside SW)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only got 2.45 in before I gave up.

Her ideas about relationships sums up her whole personality and what drives me mad about society today. "If it's a bit broken, don't bother fixing it, just get a new one". Sums up her values on disposable fashion and materialism. If something is broken at home we give it a good go at fixing it! I think the washing machine is more new bits than old bits now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she realises that her website is full of ads for dubious weight loss fads:

Gastric balloons
One a day weight loss drink “drink this in the morning and you will need a smaller clothes” 🤔
Keto diet (not dubious but doesn’t really fit alongside SW)
I recently switched from SW to keto, where they promote fatty meat and oil! But no potatoes ;)

Reactions: 4
The whole lips and filler thing makes me laugh."Naturally" big lips that you don't seem to have in all your before sw photo's !!!!!!!!!!! And the "naturally" long eyelashes that you cannot see without mascara !!!!!!!!!!💩

And don't get me started on posing with the pushchairs when the sun is shining in your babies eyes, but as long as you get a good photo of what you are wearing in a "size 8" hey👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’ve tried to understand it but really can’t” I’ll make it easier for you Nikki. Not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. Some people aren’t sheep and have their own opinions, without having to fall in line like the rest of your fan club. Some people can see past the facade, and through the show you put on. You’re fake, and clueless, and a billy bullshitter. Some of us rooted for you throughout your ivf, but when you got what you wanted you didn’t put them first, you’re always about you, how you look, what you want, how you want it first, then Chris second and then those babies that you treat like performing seals. I hope when you look back on your kids childhood you can live with yourself that you’ve chose to use them for your own ends. I could go on, but I won’t as your little fabricated assumptions and games on social media, are boring me. Imagine being your age and needing all this attention. YOUR life is obviously lacking somewhere, not any of ours here, despite what your minions tell you.
You’ve absolutely got this in one. All I hope is Mrs Ryan reads this and takes it on board. Somehow I doubt it though. She’s thicker than thick.
Btw Mrs Ryan I’m not one tiny bit jealous of you. I have more than you will ever have, the same as all the other Tattlers on here. I’m also well over 40 , 🤣🤣 and proud of it. Still have my own lips too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing that bugs me about fopps and other instagrammers of her ilk is that they want the Kardashian/Jenner style popularity,likes and lifestyle and they have to live their lives publicly online to get it,of course that opens you up to commentary and critique. The difference with the Karjenners’s is that they don’t accuse everyone who disagrees with their choices of being fat,jealous haters. Look under any of their photos on insta and you’ll see truly hateful comments mixed in with milder criticism and fangirling. They could all afford to pay someone 24/7 to police their comment sections yet they don’t.

Time to grow a thicker skin fopps and own your tit. Not everyone is going to agree with you and it’s not because they’re jealous. If you were confident in your choices and yourself,maybe you wouldn’t feel the need to spend half your day blocking and deleting

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG Leslie Ash! That’s it! How can she say she doesn’t get her lips done 😂
Those eyebrows look mental close up. She must look scary close up in the flesh with the crazy lip liner, spit spider lash, orange skin, 90 different layers of product and then those awful brows.

A "Fop" is;
"A man who is excessively vain and concerned about his dress, appearance, and manners." That is what I found from a quick Google. Her name has annoyed me for ages then I remembered where I'd heard it, from studying Oscar Wilde years ago. Generally means fool and is not designed to be complimentary! 😂

Derived forms
foppish (ˈfoppish)
adjective
foppishly (ˈfoppishly)
adverb
foppishness (ˈfoppishness)
noun
Word origin of 'fop'
C15: related to German foppen to trick;

Just a sample from the Collins Dictionary... But hey what do they know.. I'm sure it's all her creation like everything else she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how insta has changed lately but they’re all desperate for engagement. They’ve all started asking really pointless questions to get you to respond! But they think people don’t get what they’re doing! I unfollowed fopp a long time ago! It’s like watching car crash tv! I literally cringe at everything she says. Definition of a narcissist and the opposite of how I hope my daughter will grow up.

Reactions: 9
And while I'm at it...She has most deffo had quite a bit of work done. I first saw the car-crashian-wannabe on Instagram when she was getting married. She was up her own bum then, but nothing like now. Looking back at her photos compared to now, is like looking at two completely different people. Her nose is a completely different shape. She most deffo has more than a touch of the "Spangees" about her *shudder* . It's aged her 10 years I was genuinely shocked. No wonder the aging app didn't work very well on her...it doesn't work on botox and fillers hun... But she had to upload it to stroke the ego :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
And while I'm at it...She has most deffo had quite a bit of work done. I first saw the car-crashian-wannabe on Instagram when she was getting married. She was up her own bum then, but nothing like now. Looking back at her photos compared to now, is like looking at two completely different people. Her nose is a completely different shape. She most deffo has more than a touch of the "Spangees" about her *shudder* . It's aged her 10 years I was genuinely shocked. No wonder the aging app didn't work very well on her...it doesn't work on botox and fillers hun... But she had to upload it to stroke the ego :rolleyes:
I agree she’s like a different person.

Reactions: 6
A "Fop" is;
"A man who is excessively vain and concerned about his dress, appearance, and manners." That is what I found from a quick Google. Her name has annoyed me for ages then I remembered where I'd heard it, from studying Oscar Wilde years ago. Generally means fool and is not designed to be complimentary! 😂

Derived forms
foppish (ˈfoppish)
adjective
foppishly (ˈfoppishly)
adverb
foppishness (ˈfoppishness)
noun
Word origin of 'fop'
C15: related to German foppen to trick;

Just a sample from the Collins Dictionary... But hey what do they know.. I'm sure it's all her creation like everything else she does.
She couldn’t have picked a better name if she tried
Oh the irony Fop

absolutely this she has completely changed facially and not from aging
It’s from trying to look like she’s not aging and we all know how that ends up

Attachments

• Haha
She couldn’t have picked a better name if she tried
Oh the irony Fop

absolutely this she has completely changed facially and not from aging
It’s from trying to look like she’s not aging and we all know how that ends up
Christ on a surfboard o_ODoes she not realise that as she tries to iron out those lines she's beginning to look "starched" :oops: I think I'll stay fluffy...As Eamonn Holmes once said...There's no wrinkles on a balloon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wants a really good sheer foundation - so buys Estée Lauder Double Wear!! That stuff is far from sheer 😂 But she’s a wannabe You Tube make up queen so what do I know...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.