Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch my last video to see what breakfast I’m loving...
no thanks, rather stick needles in my eyes than watch you, rather eat tit than eat the shite you’re eating 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now she is showing she actually knows what a baby bank is, maybe she could donate the things she’s gifted and doesn’t want instead of selling them then! What would she do without this site with all the hints and tips we give her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So now she is showing she actually knows what a baby bank is, maybe she could donate the things she’s gifted and doesn’t want instead of selling them then! What would she do without this site with all the hints and tips we give her!
I thought exactly the same, its actually embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I was coming on here to say! Promoting a baby bank YET selling her gifted items
Fopps you really are a bleep!

Reactions: 11
She was at her slimmest here?? Really? Does she think she is fat now? She actually looks healthy on this picture, personally don’t think her hair suits her like this.
Oh wow mom look, it's demented barbie. Can I have one pleeeaaassseee? She's so glamorous with her extra long blonde hair, wide eyes and she's so thin. You can get accessories for her like headbands, Gucci bag and lots of leopard print clothing and heels for every occasion even going to the farm. She comes with a golf teaching Chris doll who's ever so fit and we can extend her family to twin boys. Pretty please mom, can I have her? She's so uhmazinggg! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh wow mom look, it's demented barbie. Can I have one pleeeaaassseee? She's so glamorous with her extra long blonde hair, wide eyes and she's so thin. You can get accessories for her like headbands, Gucci bag and lots of leopard print clothing and heels for every occasion even going to the farm. She comes with a golf teaching Chris doll who's ever so fit and we can extend her family to twin boys. Pretty please mom, can I have her? She's so uhmazinggg! 🤣🤣
Made. My. Day. 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
m
That is brill 😂😂😂😂😂 Oh Fopperbollocks you do give us good entertainment

• Haha
Loving this 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so obsessed by people’s looks and image. The “flasher” (I don’t believe it actually happened) was tanned and had tattoos. Sorry what has that got to do with anything 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That has got to be my comment of the week 🤣

• Haha
She’s so obsessed by people’s looks and image. The “flasher” (I don’t believe it actually happened) was tanned and had tattoos. Sorry what has that got to do with anything 🤔🤔
'Pic 3 sums up my reaction'
More like the fact that she felt the need to pose looking confused to recreate her reaction sums up what a tool she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she get her mum to take pics of her every week before she goes to group? Why???

Imagine the rest of us asking someone to take our picture (sorry numerous pics in different poses) before we go to work 🤣

So we are going to be treated to an ‘assumptions and Q&A’ video soon. I can almost taste the salt already. No doubt it won’t be anything to do with questions her followers have actually sent her, but just her usual passive aggressive responses to things she’s read on here, with her ditsy giggle sprinkled in between to make it seem like she really doesn’t care what people say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she is so stunned by a totally naked man in the park that she gets time to get a full description including age group, how tanned he was and even tattoos, bloody hell crimewatch need you fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'Pic 3 sums up my reaction'
More like the fact that she felt the need to pose looking confused to recreate her reaction sums up what a tool she is.
WHAT THE duck IS PIC 3??? Hahahahaha I’m actually laughing out loud. She is a buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big bowl of pasta for lunch?! Who's she trying to kid?! That's a side plate with a small portion with a close up photo to give to impression it's a big portion. She's starving herself. Such a bad relationship with food and she runs a slimming world group?! There's no hope for her members

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.