Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly now it’s just getting on my tits!!! I am actually livid watching that.

Rather than go “oh wait, all these people can’t be wrong maybe I am a tit mother so I’ll read some books” she’s decided to prove us all wrong by standing them up when they’ve not properly learned how to use their legs? If she’d actually helped them develop over the last few months they’d be able to do this tit on their own... THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING MONKIES. Stop plastering them all over your Instagram to get validation Nicki, you conceited, dumb boot.

Honest to god, all you’re doing is showing how your social media account is of more importance to you than two beautiful living, breathing human beings... I hope the primark hauls and new cars are worth it to you, you materialistic moron. What an absolute disgrace of a parent.

Also... as someone with fertility issues you should be bloody ashamed of yourself. There are people out there so much more deserving and able as parents who can’t conceive and you’ve finally had your twins and are pissing this amazing miracle right up the wall. Total bleeping joke.
i feel exactly the same, i have fertility issues and seeing her have these babies and then mistreat and neglect them breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Don’t have much to add to what has already been said about this mornings stories. All of your posts have been spot on.

Just agreeing that I am disgusted with her. When you think she can’t get any worse, she proves us all wrong. Absolutely right that she will read this and think we just pick on her no matter what she does and no doubt her sheep will be telling her how brilliant the boys are doing.

But it was blatantly obvious she had stood them against the sofa and immediately filmed it purely for Instagram and to ‘prove’ how developed they are. To be so concerned about your social media image to do something like that is insane. I really think she must be quite unhinged at the minute to pull a stunt like that.

She needs to put the phone away completely when it comes to those boys. No stories, no vlogs, no pictures. They deserve not to have their lives plastered over the internet and not at the expense of their development and to be used they way they are. Enough is enough Nicola, stop this nonsense now and focus on being a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i feel exactly the same, i have fertility issues and seeing her have these babies and then mistreat and neglect them breaks my heart.
Sorry to hear that, it’s very frustrating. I have secondary infertility and know how utterly pissed off I get watching her so I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible it must be for you. I actually feel furious watching her today. She is a bloody horror.

Reactions: 8
Oh ladies, huge hugs to you both.
I can remember when she announced she was pregnant and I felt so happy for her after all she had been through to get there. But like you say, she's making a mockery out of parenting. I genuinely feel sad for her and her boys. Something with her can't be right to be acting like she is. I know in her position, I'd be consumed by those boys, why oh why Nikki are you so obsessed with impressing strangers on instagram rather than spending quality time with those precious boys??

Reactions: 12
Sorry to hear that, it’s very frustrating. I have secondary infertility and know how utterly pissed off I get watching her so I can’t even begin to imagine how horrible it must be for you. I actually feel furious watching her today. She is a bloody horror.

Oh ladies, huge hugs to you both.
I can remember when she announced she was pregnant and I felt so happy for her after all she had been through to get there. But like you say, she's making a mockery out of parenting. I genuinely feel sad for her and her boys. Something with her can't be right to be acting like she is. I know in her position, I'd be consumed by those boys, why oh why Nikki are you so obsessed with impressing strangers on instagram rather than spending quality time with those precious boys??
Thank you both for your kind words

I found out yesterday that i may have a worse condition than originally thought (I have endometriosis and is is rapidly spreading and causing me to cough up blood and bleed from my belly button :( sorry tmi) and i need more tests and exploratory surgery, which was just what i needed to hear after a night at A & E having had an allergic reaction...needless to say that i am counting down to the weekend this week and a well deserved rest x

The thing also is that i never used to want children, until i worked in child protection and that made me realise that i could be a very good parent having seen so many children suffering and some even fatally because of neglect

• Sad

I found out yesterday that i may have a worse condition than originally thought (I have endometriosis and is is rapidly spreading and causing me to cough up blood and bleed from my belly button :( sorry tmi) and i need more tests and exploratory surgery, which was just what i needed to hear after a night at A & E having had an allergic reaction...needless to say that i am counting down to the weekend this week and a well deserved rest x

The thing also is that i never used to want children, until i worked in child protection and that made me realise that i could be a very good parent having seen so many children suffering and some even fatally because of neglect
Hope you get to the bottom of everything soon, look after yourself.

Stories like yours are just bloody heartbreaking and people like Nicki are too obsessed by £££ to realise how fortunate they really are.

Sending lots of hugs x

Reactions: 8

Oh lovely :( I have mild endo and that's bad enough but it sounds like its a walk in the park compared to what you're going through. Sending you the most enormous hug and I also hope you get to the bottom of things too you poor sweetheart. Xxx

Reactions: 5

Aw, my lovely...what a rotten time you’re having...wishing you well and sending you a virtual hug! You most definitely deserve that rest...look after yourself x

Reactions: 4
She’s going to hate life when they start pulling themselves up in their cots and she’s got to keep going in to put them down to get them to nap 😂 never mind crawling but she will put them in the play pen then!

Reactions: 6
She’s going to hate life when they start pulling themselves up in their cots and she’s got to keep going in to put them down to get them to nap 😂 never mind crawling but she will put them in the play pen then!
Haha yes! I'm looking forward to watching her stories in the future when they're running around and she's shrieking at them, unable to prod them! She really ought to teach them their names now while she still has a chance, otheewise she'll be calling them back and they'll not understand she's calling them! All while in heels with the phone in one hand and Gucci bag in the other! Mwahahaha!

• Haha

So very sorry to hear what you’re going through, keeping everything crossed for a good outcome for you soon xx

Oh lovely :( I have mild endo and that's bad enough but it sounds like its a walk in the park compared to what you're going through. Sending you the most enormous hug and I also hope you get to the bottom of things too you poor sweetheart. Xxx
i have had it for over ten years now on my bladder and bowel so i am used to it but my body is all over the place atm i would absolutely love to be able to have children but i do love looking after my nieces and nephew.

trying to lose weight again to see if that will help at all with conception. luckily i have the loveliest consultant who is not called Nikki Ryan (y)

• Heart
She clearly just keeps reading this thread and doing exactly what everyone is saying she should be doing it's rather sad really.. how many people wrote take them out for walks rather than you going the gym cue her filming them in the pram for a walk.. she would be best coming off social media and focusing on them boys as they are the priority

Reactions: 16
Her latest, instagram page recommendation is a young slim pretty mummy, god forbid she would recommend her followers to follow an average looking overweight person, now that would not be a good example to be sending to her followers.

Reactions: 11
Lawson’s petrified little face 😭 she’s a disgrace! Put your phone down you prick and look after your babies

Reactions: 15
So she’s gone from “I didn’t know I had to sit them up” to thinking I’ll just stand them up and see what happens wtf?! Read a pissing parenting book or app Nikki! You’re infuriating. They have to get a sense of spatial awareness, and a feel for the objects, then they need to get interested and want to explore, and then start to figure out how they’ll pull themselves up, and then when that’s mastered, they will start to feel along with their feet, and want to shuffle along tentatively, before cruising takes place. Stop acting thick as pig poo woman you’re not doing yourself or those boys any favours. Acting all blonde and ditsy isn’t cute when it’s about child’s development so stop playing the fool for Christ sake. Also another bug bear of mine with her, does she not own a parasol, their precious baby skin and she thinks a bit of factor 50 will do the trick, I had one of those snooze shades for when my lot were sleeping, but surely she could give the boys a bit of shade so they can still see everything, as she’s pushing them about in their pram?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You can imagine the conversations at bollocks towers today. She will be so confused, those trolls ran me down because I didn’t encourage the boys to sit, now I’m trying to make them stand they still run me down! 😂 Big difference though Nikki, they obviously can’t weight bare on their legs and forcing it will do more damage! My daughter sat at 6 months, but didn’t stand or walk until she was 19 mths and I was told under no circumstances should I push it! Maybe stop doing stuff for the gram and be a mummy to those boys you desperately wanted. And maybe, just maybe, if you stopped talking to them from a behind a phone and made eye contact, they start to recognise their names when you talk to them! They also may start to show emotion and expression!
Same! My boy was sitting & crawling happily & was a late walker but we didn’t push it. We waited until he could pull himself up and encouraged him but didn’t force him. Nothing comes naturally to her and it’s all just so sad

Did it make anyone else laugh that the face app pictures she’s posted don’t make her look that different 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she’s gone from “I didn’t know I had to sit them up” to thinking I’ll just stand them up and see what happens wtf?! Read a pissing parenting book or app Nikki! You’re infuriating. They have to get a sense of spatial awareness, and a feel for the objects, then they need to get interested and want to explore, and then start to figure out how they’ll pull themselves up, and then when that’s mastered, they will start to feel along with their feet, and want to shuffle along tentatively, before cruising takes place. Stop acting thick as pig poo woman you’re not doing yourself or those boys any favours. Acting all blonde and ditsy isn’t cute when it’s about child’s development so stop playing the fool for Christ sake. Also another bug bear of mine with her, does she not own a parasol, their precious baby skin and she thinks a bit of factor 50 will do the trick, I had one of those snooze shades for when my lot were sleeping, but surely she could give the boys a bit of shade so they can still see everything, as she’s pushing them about in their pram?!
Next story will be her linking us to a snooze shade now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.