Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday was one of the first days in a long time that she didnā€™t post any stories or pictures of the boys all day. I hope that means she spent the day actually engaging with them - unless another vlog is on its way. Crazy how much of their little lives have been on social media that I actually noticed when there was a day they werenā€™t on it.

Also, the whole ā€˜Foppsmumā€™ thing. Doesnā€™t Nicola have two siblings? So has her mum set up this insta solely to comment on Nicolas account and not her brother or sisters, as she seems to have ignored them in naming her account. Is it purely to keep Narcissist Nikki happy?
I think thats exactly why it was set up, to be nikkis cheerleader and comment on her posts how amazing she is etc its sad really as its so obvious, makes them both look pathetic ;)

Reactions: 9
I've been away for a few days so haven't had chance to read through properly til now. I know this is maybe old news but wow, wearing heels to a farm?! I thought the Tesco thing was bad, then her admission that she didn't know she had to sit the boys up, but this just really takes the Mick. Does she also expect us to believe her when she says she took them on her own?? šŸ¤£ It really winds me up how she talks to people who don't kiss her ass and I really do hope the end is near for her on Instagram. She needs taking down a peg or two in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her passive aggressive replies crack me up. PMSL, I can just imagine her frozen face trying to scowl as she is typing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Fopps..

What you mean by youā€™ve seen a few posts lately is that you read them on here and it pisses you off because you canā€™t delete what we say!

Exercise makes you a better mum and equals happy babies...really?!? You are seriously deluded if you believe that your gym and PT sessions are making you a better mum and your babies happier. Please go buy a baby development book or download an app or something will you?

Looking after them is exercise is it? Is that why youā€™re always in dresses and heels when youā€™re out with them? They canā€™t even nearly crawl yet never mind walk so give over.

Ridiculous woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Oh Fopps..

What you mean by youā€™ve seen a few posts lately is that you read them on here and it pisses you off because you canā€™t delete what we say!

Exercise makes you a better mum and equals happy babies...really?!? You are seriously deluded if you believe that your gym and PT sessions are making you a better mum and your babies happier. Please go buy a baby development book or download an app or something will you?

Looking after them is exercise is it? Is that why youā€™re always in dresses and heels when youā€™re out with them? They canā€™t even nearly crawl yet never mind walk so give over.

Ridiculous woman.
ā€œI never feel guilty for doing itā€

Aka

I have been brought up to be a self-absorbed, entitled bleep and my entire existence has seen me coddled and pandered to by everyone around me so I only do things that please me. I have no regard whatsoever for the well-being of those around me because they are less important than me, especially my beautiful rainbow babies who I have left to fester in bouncy chairs because part of my self-importance involves seeking the validation of strangers and turning myself into a brand.

Part of my branding is looking like a blond bimbo, as I want to appeal to 20 year-old skinny blondes as thatā€™s what I wish I was. I mean itā€™s bad enough I had to give up my job and four of my gym sessions a week, why should I sacrifice my looks too? I mean my husband is as vapid, vain and materialistic as me so if I donā€™t fit into my size 8 jeans heā€™ll leave me.

Also who knew children were so much work? They are so needy... I mean can you believe you have to teach them stuff??? I thought theyā€™d just fall out of me being able to walk like a baby giraffe... can you believe you have to sit them up???

So anyway... now I only go to one gym session and one PT a week because thatā€™s the sacrifice you make when youā€™re a mum, donā€™t you know? One manicure a week, two gym sessions max and a night out at the weekend... thatā€™s all I get. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
ā€œI never feel guilty for doing itā€

Aka

I have been brought up to be a self-absorbed, entitled bleep and my entire existence has seen me coddled and pandered to by everyone around me so I only do things that please me. I have no regard whatsoever for the well-being of those around me because they are less important than me, especially my beautiful rainbow babies who I have left to fester in bouncy chairs because part of my self-importance involves seeking the validation of strangers and turning myself into a brand.

Part of my branding is looking like a blond bimbo, as I want to appeal to 20 year-old skinny blondes as thatā€™s what I wish I was. I mean itā€™s bad enough I had to give up my job and four of my gym sessions a week, why should I sacrifice my looks too? I mean my husband is as vapid, vain and materialistic as me so if I donā€™t fit into my size 8 jeans heā€™ll leave me.

Also who knew children were so much work? They are so needy... I mean can you believe you have to teach them stuff??? I thought theyā€™d just fall out of me being able to walk like a baby giraffe... can you believe you have to sit them up???

So anyway... now I only go to one gym session and one PT a week because thatā€™s the sacrifice you make when youā€™re a mum, donā€™t you know? One manicure a week, two gym sessions max and a night out at the weekend... thatā€™s all I get. :rolleyes:
Don't forget her hair appointments

• Heart
  • Haha
If she thinks looking after her twins is exercise now (especially given the fact that they barely do anything and she can wear dresses and high heels) sheā€™s going to be exhausted once theyā€™re mobile! I have a 6 year old and an 18 month old - the 6 year old wants you to chase him/play wrestling/play football and the little one runs everywhere, throws stuff constantly and climbs non stop! And I tried to go to the gym twice a week while I was on maternity leave which even then was a struggle, but since going back to work part time I canā€™t justify more time away from them because I do feel guilty, just like most mums with a bit of maternal instinct!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh Fopps..

Ridiculous woman.
She takes "me time" to the max...and 1000% does run around after her children because they are so underdeveloped they cant even crawl yet let alone walk or run so that's a joke.

I swore at my laptop when i read this so had to give a quick run down of this woman to my assistant ...needless to say his jaw nearly hit the floor. He is a father and grandfather and could not understand why the grandparents are not raising concerns. i explained to him how much of a narcasist she is and he was spitting feathers about her attitude. particularly as his daughter is a similar age to fopps and myself and would never let his daughter be such a spoilt little witch or to give parenting advice when she requires a social services referral of her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
If she thinks looking after her twins is exercise now (especially given the fact that they barely do anything and she can wear dresses and high heels) sheā€™s going to be exhausted once theyā€™re mobile! I have a 6 year old and an 18 month old - the 6 year old wants you to chase him/play wrestling/play football and the little one runs everywhere, throws stuff constantly and climbs non stop! And I tried to go to the gym twice a week while I was on maternity leave which even then was a struggle, but since going back to work part time I canā€™t justify more time away from them because I do feel guilty, just like most mums with a bit of maternal instinct!
Same !! Iā€™ll just be a bit chunky until my kids are old enough to be going to classes in the evenings & I can fit in fitness then

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes totally missing the point. I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting a bit of exercise into their family life.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting in the odd trip to the hairdressers.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for the occasional shopping trip.
But when you think that a "bit of me time" consists of frequent gym trips, salon trips, shopping trips, nights out, date nights and whatever else then do you know what...I will criticise you.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes totally missing the point. I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting a bit of exercise into their family life.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for fitting in the odd trip to the hairdressers.
I don't think anyone will criticise anyone else for the occasional shopping trip.
But when you think that a "bit of me time" consists of frequent gym trips, salon trips, shopping trips, nights out, date nights and whatever else then do you know what...I will criticise you.
Exactly, She takes them to monkey music. Probably the most interaction they get. Any other time its to Costa, shopping, tottering around with the pram, no interaction. All for her own benefit, they just sit in the pram with not a toy to be seen.

Reactions: 15
Oh Fopps..

Ridiculous woman.
I hate that she's always spouting 'the rest of my time I'm with the boys'. No you're not! You do hair and beauty appointments, you do date nights, nights away with your influencer friends, all day Thursday you are with your group. Just say it like it is- I enjoy all the things I could do before I was a mum and now the boys are here they are harder than I ever anticipated and I need to get away!

I honestly think they had kids because itā€™s the next step in the ā€œfairytaleā€ and ā€œhappily ever afterā€ and the reality is not what she expected.

I was a young(ish) mum and had mine at 22. He was my entire world and everything I did centred around him. I spilt up with his dad when I was pregnant and didnā€™t have another relationship till my son was 4 and a half (weā€™re still together) but I never regretted the time I had with just the 2 of us. We went on daily walks with him in his buggy,toddler groups,the park, we did loads of arts and crafts and baked cakes (real ones,not mug cake) and when it rained we went out and splashed in the puddles. My mum babysat occasionally and I went to my friends and had a girlie night or went out out the odd time. I was always skint ( worked part time) but blissfully happy.

Now he is 17 and Iā€™m focusing on me. I started studying for my BA last year and went to Vegas with my other half on an adult only holiday for our 40ths. I didnā€™t feel a bit of guilt cos Iā€™ve worked so hard and I wonā€™t say sacrificed but for 17 years Iā€™ve always put someone elseā€™s needs before my own... but thatā€™s just being a mum. Not a super twin mum obvs. My son was happy for me to go because he knows I deserved it.

I think that fopps was so set in her ways of having all that time to herself and doing what she pleased,not only having the time but the disposable income to do so that it must be the biggest shock to the system ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.