Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Fopps. We judge you because you’ve put your children’s lives out there to make money from them. You could have to chose to keep them more private, and carried on your account on what it was built on. But no, you knew they would gain you numbers, sponsored ads, engagement. So you’ve used your own kids daily to keep up your dream of being a “rich celeb”. Hiding behind the excuse of you being proud of them isn’t going to fly with me either. We are all proud of our kids no matter how much it took to have them. Doesn’t mean we stick a phone in their face daily for “content”. In my opinion, you aren’t “helping” people like you claim, you’re manipulative and calculating. If you were spouting decent parent advice then I could maybe tolerate it, but you are just an idiot who talks mostly crap, as proved by your latest vlog. It’s your life your kids so why do I care, I’ll tell you why, because for some baffling reason you have amounted a big following, and I’m concerned for the people who take your word as gospel so easily. I’ve addressed you directly in this post, as the ignore it bit is more bullshit isn’t it, as you read here all the time. You’re stroppy, salty and childish in your retorts. Rising above it is just you blocking, deleting and removing any bit of thing you don’t agree with. But deep down you know that some of us here are right about you, and that’s what you can’t cope with, because you can’t control the less than rosey opinions of you. If you don’t want to be judged, stop putting yourself and your family out there? But you can’t as that’s your world isn’t it. Validation and compliments from strangers, oh what would you do and be without it.
Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
With the affiliate link do the companies ask her to do that!
No it’s because she will earn from anybody that purchases through her affiliate link. I’ve just checked & you can get both of those books for quite a bit cheaper elsewhere but she wouldn’t post them sites would she as she won’t earn from them!

Reactions: 6
I've been lurking reading for a while, mainly because my 8 month old has just mastered crawling so my life is even more chaotic parenting than before 🤪 but I've just seen her stories and I HAVE to comment - how the feck has she only just discovered the "that's not my..." books?!

We've been collecting them since he was tiny, she really is a very very ignorant nut case isn't she

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've been lurking reading for a while, mainly because my 8 month old has just mastered crawling so my life is even more chaotic parenting than before 🤪 but I've just seen her stories and I HAVE to comment - how the feck has she only just discovered the "that's not my..." books?!

We've been collecting them since he was tiny, she really is a very very ignorant nut case isn't she
It's like the twins are cramming for an exam :ROFLMAO: all the tit she should have done she is now doing. Like you said, mine had these books from day one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Because she's a lazy parent who doesn't know tit but want to pretend like she does. Had she been paying attention, she'd have known about buying textured books from before they hit 10 months. She's doing things now that should have been done at 4-6 months.
Also why does she think that people don't know how to go into a shop to buy books and toys for their child/ren? Link this, link that...🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just discovered the ‘thats not my....’ books about 6 months too late there fopps 🤣 what is wrong with her. So late to the party then acts like she’s amazing sharing her advice and how good they are. Okay!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just discovered the ‘thats not my....’ books about 6 months too late there fopps 🤣 what is wrong with her. So late to the party then acts like she’s amazing sharing her advice and how good they are. Okay!
Exactly, these were the first set of books we ever bought for the kids, got them a few weeks after they were born.

I've never known babies like hers. They dont move at all!! By 6/7 months mine were all over the place, rolling around trying to pull themselves up on furniture and by 10 months they were walking. Cant help but wonder if they do try to move she is just plonking them back like that 😠

Reactions: 14
She always, ALWAYS goes to Grayson first. I find it so sad how she clearly favours him over Lawson 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never known babies like hers. They dont move at all!! By 6/7 months mine were all over the place, rolling around trying to pull themselves up on furniture and by 10 months they were walking. Cant help but wonder if they do try to move she is just plonking them back like that 😠
Same!! My little boy literally wriggled around from the day he was born, sat at 4 months, rolled, crawled at 7m walked at 12m and I was a 21 year old FTM I didn’t need any books she’s holding them back so much!

• Heart
Oh Fopps. We judge you because you’ve put your children’s lives out there to make money from them. You could have to chose to keep them more private, and carried on your account on what it was built on. But no, you knew they would gain you numbers, sponsored ads, engagement. So you’ve used your own kids daily to keep up your dream of being a “rich celeb”. Hiding behind the excuse of you being proud of them isn’t going to fly with me either. We are all proud of our kids no matter how much it took to have them. Doesn’t mean we stick a phone in their face daily for “content”. In my opinion, you aren’t “helping” people like you claim, you’re manipulative and calculating. If you were spouting decent parent advice then I could maybe tolerate it, but you are just an idiot who talks mostly crap, as proved by your latest vlog. It’s your life your kids so why do I care, I’ll tell you why, because for some baffling reason you have amounted a big following, and I’m concerned for the people who take your word as gospel so easily. I’ve addressed you directly in this post, as the ignore it bit is more bullshit isn’t it, as you read here all the time. You’re stroppy, salty and childish in your retorts. Rising above it is just you blocking, deleting and removing any bit of thing you don’t agree with. But deep down you know that some of us here are right about you, and that’s what you can’t cope with, because you can’t control the less than rosey opinions of you. If you don’t want to be judged, stop putting yourself and your family out there? But you can’t as that’s your world isn’t it. Validation and compliments from strangers, oh what would you do and be without it.
👏👏 Perfectly put!! Fopperholic TAKE NOTE .... and your Mom??? Then seek help.

Exactly!
It's such bile inducing reading! Especially as they're supppsedly such a close knit family. 🙄😴
Everything is for show, there’s no substance to any of them. It’s disgraceful really when you think about the impact she could be having on other mums, dieters etc.

I can't bring myself to watch the new vlog and I don't want to give her the view but I honestly can't get my head around the "didnt know you had to sit them up/didnt know breastfeeding was hard work". I can't quite figure out whether she's thicker than a fat free greek yogurt or playing her viewers for being that thick?!
She really IS that thick!

Reactions: 3
Exactly, these were the first set of books we ever bought for the kids, got them a few weeks after they were born.
And there she is reading Julia Donaldson books to them. Work your way up fopps! Start with the basic books it’s not that hard!

Reactions: 8
omg just caught up with two days worth of tattle on Fopps...this woman is so damn hilariously pathetic. cant wait to read the sarcastic book that is being written about her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Hahahahahahaha she’s FINALLY BOUGHT BOOKS AND TOYS. Imagine your kids being nearly a year old before you buy them tit? And all off prime cause, ya know, #affiliatelink!

That story with the pop up toy “oh wow your first time”... that is a disgrace. Nicki, you have bleeping failed as a parent that the first time your child is using a pop up toy is at ten months.

And the story about not neglecting her body and being able to look after it and her kids? That’s the point... you HAVE neglected your kids. They are so, so far behind because you’re choosing to go and get manicures, skinny lattes and body pump classes rather than actually play on the floor with them.

She is a bleeping half wit though tbh, it’s not just her fault, Chris is equally to blame for this parenting tit-show.

At this rate the boys will be sitting in nappies in P1 and just pointing at things cause they they haven’t learned how to talk. I despair... have actually lost the will to live today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope Fopps the head is watching itv lunchtime news! They’re discussing fast fashion!
Stop with your crappy hauls

Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch the new vlog and I don't want to give her the view but I honestly can't get my head around the "didnt know you had to sit them up/didnt know breastfeeding was hard work". I can't quite figure out whether she's thicker than a fat free greek yogurt or playing her viewers for being that thick?!
I watched it today for some unknown reason, went hoovering and YouTube had played through another video of her as a consultant and she was screeching and laughing at some fella about using his syns for alcohol when I turned off the hoover I thought the speaker on the tv was going to blow 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Found this particularly worrying/ vomit inducing display of arse kissing on mrs hinch's latest post.
Thankfully I think the odds of sophie following fopps guide to weaning is low 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
its so funny when she's trying to pass off a full on wide eyed stare rant as a light hearted chat, she throws little giggles in and lots of smiles to make it seem lighthearted but the eyes.....oh nikki your eyes tell it all, the mummy shaming rants on her stories quite clearly show how utterly peed off and angry she is, she doesn't hide it well at all, its like she's talking through gritted teeth 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.