Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am furious she is promoting Amazon as a sales platform, how inappropriate, she clearly doesn’t keep up with current affairs or the ethics surrounding corporation tax which should have been covered during her business degree. Maybe promoting British companies would gain her a more positive following?
I think you're giving her a bit too much credit to be keeping up with current affairs, unless the cast of Love Island or Kardashians have been preaching I doubt much thought goes into ethical practise.

Reactions: 15
She’s so materialistic! On her stories that awful only dogs can hear her high pitched squeal “you having lunch at your friends house” and then cuts to show off the big posh kitchen, because basic b!tch is only interested in people with money clearly.

Reactions: 11
I am furious she is promoting Amazon as a sales platform, how inappropriate, she clearly doesn’t keep up with current affairs or the ethics surrounding corporation tax which should have been covered during her business degree. Maybe promoting British companies would gain her a more positive following?
The half-wit can’t even comprehend having to teach her kids to sit, you honestly expect her to get her three brain cells wrapped round taxation laws? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't bring myself to watch the new vlog and I don't want to give her the view but I honestly can't get my head around the "didnt know you had to sit them up/didnt know breastfeeding was hard work". I can't quite figure out whether she's thicker than a fat free greek yogurt or playing her viewers for being that thick?!

• Haha
The comments from her mum are so weird!

Surely her mum, who has had 3 children, should have been saying to her daughter that the boys were behind her in their development. But no, even she is on her insta massaging her ego about how great she’s doing, no she isn’t! No one is doing her or those boys any favours by constantly telling her how brilliant she is instead of actually offering her useful advice! But it seems Fopps can’t take any criticism, even if constructive and from her own family, making her look a bit unstable to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd be embarrassed if my mum commented on all my post in the way Nikki's mum
The comments from her mum are so weird!

Surely her mum, who has had 3 children, should have been saying to her daughter that the boys were behind her in their development. But no, even she is on her insta massaging her ego about how great she’s doing, no she isn’t! No one is doing her or those boys any favours by constantly telling her how brilliant she is instead of actually offering her useful advice! But it seems Fopps can’t take any criticism, even if constructive and from her own family, making her look a bit unstable to be honest.
Fopps is a product of her mothers behaviour. I'm starting to think her mum has lavished her with praise all her life, even when she doesn't deserve it.

If you go grow up in an environment where you are constantly praised and told you are 'uh- mazing' everyday you are not going to be able to handle criticism at all as you've never experienced it, and if you have, you can go home and mummy will tell you they're wrong and you're gods gift.

Everyone knows Nikki can't handle criticism and sees even well meaning advice as attacks. Her mum just reinforces this behaviour like she has obviously done all her life.

This articles explains how over praise in childhood can create narcissists:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
please tell me she is not torturing those poor babies with scarves again. its like waterboarding. they look petrified and confused in every interaction

can anyone who has babies explain the scarf waving? is it recommended?

Reactions: 5
please tell me she is not torturing those poor babies with scarves again. its like waterboarding. they look petrified and confused in every interaction

can anyone who has babies explain the scarf waving? is it recommended?
I've done scarf waving at baby sensory when they're like a few months old. My 3rd is a month younger than the twins and a scarf wave would not impress him! But then again hes been sat up unaided for 3 months, crawling for 2 and just about ready to start walking 🙈

I mean I'm quite happy to accept my mum of the year trophy now from fopps for being such an AAA may zing mum 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
oh ok! I get it. a bit better now! I know my godson was already nearly walking at this age and I can't understand why they lie there scared and dont try to roll over or crawl away! or even cry.

Reactions: 5
I've done scarf waving at baby sensory when they're like a few months old. My 3rd is a month younger than the twins and a scarf wave would not impress him! But then again hes been sat up unaided for 3 months, crawling for 2 and just about ready to start walking 🙈

I mean I'm quite happy to accept my mum of the year trophy now from fopps for being such an AAA may zing mum 🤣🤣
I’m afraid you don’t qualify as it’s not twins 😂🤷🏼‍♀️!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In fairness, there’s probably not a baby book in the world that tell you that you need to hold your child and sit them on your lap.. because it’s human instinct, gorillas in the flipping zoo do it!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had the pleasure of meeting the delightful Nikki at a group. Well when I say met her she totally blanked me when the consultant tried to talk about my weight loss and headed for a bubbly blonde 🙄

My friend went to her class and lost a significant amount of weight in a very short time period. She went all lollipop head as she only needed to lose a bit. She would only eat a carrot all day before weigh in as she was terrified of putting on weight because she would have felt humiliated by Nikki as she was so obsessed with slimming world. I pointed out that slimming world was her business that was making her money. My friend has now put all the weight she lost back on plus a lot more. What an amazing, inspirational consultant.

Apparently before the twins she used to not eat any syns because she would save them all for alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I had the pleasure of meeting the delightful Nikki at a group. Well when I say met her she totally blanked me when the consultant tried to talk about my weight loss and headed for a bubbly blonde 🙄

My friend went to her class and lost a significant amount of weight in a very short time period. She went all lollipop head as she only needed to lose a bit. She would only eat a carrot all day before weigh in as she was terrified of putting on weight because she would have felt humiliated by Nikki as she was so obsessed with slimming world. I pointed out that slimming world was her business that was making her money. My friend has now put all the weight she lost back on plus a lot more. What an amazing, inspirational consultant.

Apparently before the twins she used to not eat any syns because she would save them all for alcohol.
That's true I used to go to Nikki's she'd have no syns all week then save them for alcohol on the weekends. Her groups got so busy she had no time to talk to her members told us to support each other on a closed Facebook group or during group. Basically she couldn't be arseed to text people

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's true I used to go to Nikki's she'd have no syns all week then save them for alcohol on the weekends. Her groups got so busy she had no time to talk to her members told us to support each other on a closed Facebook group or during group. Basically she couldn't be arseed to text people
So you did something any good consultant would tell you not too? Not to binge your syns all in one go! And SW don’t have a problem with her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t get her saying she didn’t know she needed to teach her babies to sit. Didn’t she buy a load of things to try and help them sit?
Plus bathing them together is easy I do it 6 out 7 nights a week on my own with twins. I don’t use seats or anything fancy. Lie them in bath not deep they love it as they can kick around and splash. Get one out wrap in a towel put in a towel grab the other one put in the bedroom come back for the other one. I wish she had triplets 😂
The only thing difficult about twins is double the stair runs. If I’m honest having two close in age would be A LOT harder.
I don’t think she has common sense so makes a lot more work for herself.
They had a Bumbo and she sold it after barely using it! I had something similar for my boy from mamas and papas and he was constantly in it in an effort to strengthen his back as well as using it like a high chair when he was still too small for his big one!

Reactions: 6
Whats with her constant over use of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drives me mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
That lady she’s tagged seems so lovely and down to earth....shame Fopps can’t see how refreshing that is and take some of it on board 🙈 What’s that? A TWIN MUM who actually seems pretty normal and not completely narcissistic?! It can be done Fopps!

Reactions: 4
Oh Fopps. We judge you because you’ve put your children’s lives out there to make money from them. You could have to chose to keep them more private, and carried on your account on what it was built on. But no, you knew they would gain you numbers, sponsored ads, engagement. So you’ve used your own kids daily to keep up your dream of being a “rich celeb”. Hiding behind the excuse of you being proud of them isn’t going to fly with me either. We are all proud of our kids no matter how much it took to have them. Doesn’t mean we stick a phone in their face daily for “content”. In my opinion, you aren’t “helping” people like you claim, you’re manipulative and calculating. If you were spouting decent parent advice then I could maybe tolerate it, but you are just an idiot who talks mostly crap, as proved by your latest vlog. It’s your life your kids so why do I care, I’ll tell you why, because for some baffling reason you have amounted a big following, and I’m concerned for the people who take your word as gospel so easily. I’ve addressed you directly in this post, as the ignore it bit is more bullshit isn’t it, as you read here all the time. You’re stroppy, salty and childish in your retorts. Rising above it is just you blocking, deleting and removing any bit of thing you don’t agree with. But deep down you know that some of us here are right about you, and that’s what you can’t cope with, because you can’t control the less than rosey opinions of you. If you don’t want to be judged, stop putting yourself and your family out there? But you can’t as that’s your world isn’t it. Validation and compliments from strangers, oh what would you do and be without it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.