Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm photoshop anyone ?! That is not a normal leg shape!!

Think she’s already over the mutton line myself!! Wearing those cheap sky high hooker shoes with a cheap animal print polyester dress, but trying to make it look more expensive with the Gucci belt is a bit ridiculous as it’s not working. Just looks like a cheap chav!
Odd leg shape but she forgot to photoshop the knees 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That dress 🤦🏼‍♀️ So cheap and tacky.
Love that comment about the belt and her arsed response. Note how the belt is now tagged on the pic 🙄

Reactions: 10
I was just about to say about the belt comment, do you think the person who’s commented is being sarcastic about it coming with the dress since it’s the Gucci belt Fopp wears with everything? She’ll be raging that the person didn’t know (or pretended not to know) it was Gucci darling! Why do people just stick these Gucci belts over anything? Looks desperate, she’ll be wearing it over her gym gear or pyjamas next. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The arrogance in her voice when she tries to correct people “actually it’s the neeeeeew Estée Lauder it’s really light not like foundation AT ALL”.... urgh. I don’t have babies but it’s so obvious that she stages things to make them look like they’re more developed than they are after comments on here. “Lawson are you trying to talk”.... erm, no, he’s clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw her comments in response to lolly.martin stating that the foundation isn’t sheer, Fopp is making herself look so nasty and pathetic with her responses. She actually copied the description of the foundation and pasted it in the comments then told the commentor she cared too much, pot kettle??? I don’t know any mums who would have time to patrol their social media to that extent, she needs to stop this manic behaviour and go spend time with her babies!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And just while I’m in a ranty mood today she 100% needs a total image overhaul - get that hair chopped off and toned down, minimise the makeup and wear better clothes. She’d do well to take style tips from the likes of Emma Willis and Frankie Bridge who always look fresh and classy but still modern, instead of aspiring to be like these TOWIE desperados!

Reactions: 20
Those shoes ! they make me shudder who the hell has told her they look good do you think she needs to go the Specsavers she really is a prize pratt
They are her going out shoes don’t think she owns any other ones for ‘out out’ lol
Awwww she does try bless her she needs to stop trying to aspire to girls in their 20’s though 🙄
Fopps’ out out checklist -
Ten tonne of highlighter ✔
God awful overlined lips ✔
Hooker heels ✔
Gucci belt (how dare someone assume that came with the dress BLOCK) ✔
Cheap polyester leopard dress ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw her comments in response to lolly.martin stating that the foundation isn’t sheer, Fopp is making herself look so nasty and pathetic with her responses. She actually copied the description of the foundation and pasted it in the comments then told the commentor she cared too much, pot kettle??? I don’t know any mums who would have time to patrol their social media to that extent, she needs to stop this manic behaviour and go spend time with her babies!
What an absolute witch she is! They way she speaks to people who dare to have an opinion or comment that differs to hers.

Reactions: 14
What an absolute witch she is! They way she speaks to people who dare to have an opinion or comment that differs to hers.
I’ve never seen someone be so rude and condescending, especially someone who makes money out of her “followers”. I’m all for sticking up for yourself if people are being genuinely horrible but most of the time it’s only a difference of opinion or a valid point people are making!

Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious too she’s had a read on here today, hence the certain website dig.
Does anyone dare throw a photoshopped knee comment on??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t even with this one. Anyone who puts squash in food for flavour wants their head looking at

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.