Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic 58: foppgeldolf at it again. Do they know it’s Christmas swipe up time again...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m gonna have to unfollow her, I can’t deal with her egg content she keeps going on about. I don’t want to see another tit omelette in the microwave!!! I mean is that all she has to talk about these days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m gonna have to unfollow her, I can’t deal with her egg content she keeps going on about. I don’t want to see another tit omelette in the microwave!!! I mean is that all she has to talk about these days!!
I’m laughing that it’s the egg content that’s sealed her fate for you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She should get a job at whetherspoons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Portion of swipe up money goes to charity? what's that then the prikki-nikki botox and clothing haul foundation :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not being funny but no one in an office wants to sit there and smell microwaved omelette. Swear I'd vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have another 9 days of self isolation to do and my priority Fopps is making sure I have enough tasty food and alcohol to make it bearable 😂 I was healthy eating beforehand and had lost 9 pounds, but now I’m stuck inside alone I don’t care. I’m going to enjoy some delicious food, wine and binge watch crap telly to get through it. I’m well aware I’m very lucky to have a safe, warm home, enough money for food, don’t need to worry about my job and people I can contact should I need (and friends who do doorstep delivery of treats!). I actually don’t give a tit if I’m a few pounds heavier.

Does that fit under #naileditnovember?
We are on day five, half way through. It is really hard and am also trying to make food I enjoy and not focus on the calories and do what needed to keep me sane! Was also my birthday earlier in the week so have lots of cake...

Reactions: 11
So Saint Nikki has just shot herself in the foot this morning on her stories claiming that she gives any money from affiliate links to charity. The same affiliate links she said she earns mere pennies from🤔Trying to make out that she’s charitable when we all know she flogs anything and everything on Facebook. How does this woman sleep at night with all her lies🤥

Portion of swipe up money goes to charity? what's that then the prikki-nikki botox and clothing haul foundation :unsure:
I would love to shout BULLSHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT in her face 🙆🏼‍♀️ she tried that one before.... but couldn't answer what percentage/how much. That is stooping to a new low, lying about donating to a charity! It's actually fraud if she doesn't because people will give her money on false pretences 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 24
Yes! Plus she has told her followers 'I only makes a few pennies on swipe ups so I can stay home with my much longed for gorgeous boys, anything I make goes to them' 🤔 and, if this is her job and how she makes money now if she donates the measley pennies? Urgh! What a liar.
Donates to charity yet sells things for £5 on selling pages? Yes ok Flops we believe you 🙄

Edit - crossed post sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of people won't have enough money to eat healthy and many are still working and don't have time to do workouts. Don't know why she is so against comfort eating she must be so cold. She never has a blow out or goes over her calories she just lies. If she really wanted to support small businesses why not order a takeaway from them fopps I'm sure Chris would love some proper food. Im already thinking of my pizza 🍕 and 🍷 tonight. It's been a hard first week back after half term working in a school think the children are picking up on family stresses and pressures during lockdown
This is how oblivious she is to the real world ! Doesn’t understand especially with the current climate how it is a privilege to able to eat healthy and buy healthy food !

Reactions: 10
Maybe she’s not worried about the pandemic and the toilet roll embargo we all witnessed in the last lockdown as she must only go for a sh!te twice a month with all that protein she eats.. she must stink 🤢😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So she is asking...What are your pain points? Well Fopperbollocks you are my pain point because you're a massive pain in the arse 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love how Chelsea has her graduation pics on her memories today....genuine, real
certificate, family and friends and ceremony attire. 🎓
Still no sign of said qualification from our Fiona....🤥🤔🙄

• Heart
Do it! I noticed how angry following her was making me, you can still check in on her page to see what crap she's peddling next as her page is public. And of course check in here!

Reactions: 14
Anyone on here that still follows her get on there and click unfollow. You can still see her riveting content as she has an open profile.

Reactions: 15
I call bullsh!t. She gets one slightly critical comment on a post and she is so rattled by it this comes out. She cannot bare to have anyone disagree with her. I've said it before but she must be a nightmare in real life!
Or just donate to a charity and give twit face £0 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Saint Nikki has just shot herself in the foot this morning on her stories claiming that she gives any money from affiliate links to charity. The same affiliate links she said she earns mere pennies from🤔Trying to make out that she’s charitable when we all know she flogs anything and everything on Facebook. How does this woman sleep at night with all her lies🤥
Nobody mentioned about the swipe ups did they? Weren’t people just saying that they have different priorities during this pandemic and that losing weight isn’t one of them.
Guilty conscience right there! No way on earth does she donate the money she makes from swipe ups. It would just be easier to donate money to charity rather than bugger about posting the swipe up in the first place. Billy bullshitter she is! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.