Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How quickly has this thread gone! Time for another thread suggestion...

Fopperholic #58 She’s now preaching about mental health, HA! She’ll say anything to grow her wealth

Reactions: 34
I have another 9 days of self isolation to do and my priority Fopps is making sure I have enough tasty food and alcohol to make it bearable 😂 I was healthy eating beforehand and had lost 9 pounds, but now I’m stuck inside alone I don’t care. I’m going to enjoy some delicious food, wine and binge watch crap telly to get through it. I’m well aware I’m very lucky to have a safe, warm home, enough money for food, don’t need to worry about my job and people I can contact should I need (and friends who do doorstep delivery of treats!). I actually don’t give a tit if I’m a few pounds heavier.

Does that fit under #naileditnovember?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have another 9 days of self isolation to do and my priority Fopps is making sure I have enough tasty food and alcohol to make it bearable 😂 I was healthy eating beforehand and had lost 9 pounds, but now I’m stuck inside alone I don’t care. I’m going to enjoy some delicious food, wine and binge watch crap telly to get through it. I’m well aware I’m very lucky to have a safe, warm home, enough money for food, don’t need to worry about my job and people I can contact should I need (and friends who do doorstep delivery of treats!). I actually don’t give a tit if I’m a few pounds heavier.

Does that fit under #naileditnovember?
Nailing it big time! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
Fopperholic 59: it’s lockdown 2.0 with loop de loops, so that means childcare too!

Reactions: 5
Fopperholic 58: says she’s trying to support ‘otters’-she’d be better getting nicer shoes for her ugly trotters

• Haha
Swipe ups go to charity!! What utter crap. I can’t honestly remember, when it was half term and Rashford was being an absolute guardian angel to those children in need, did she ever mention about making donating then? Because if she didn’t, that would have been a perfect opportunity to show what she did for charity. Now it clearly looks likes she’s making stuff up.

Reactions: 21
Fopperholic 58: Locked down again but it won't affect me, I'm just so so positive (and mums got the kids daily!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Portion of swipe up money goes to charity? Sure Jan. Thought you said before all those pennies go to the boys? Make you mind up.

I say again, when you lie you have to have a very good memory

Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #58: Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Saint Nikki doesn't always announce when she does something charitable, she needs to spell check her replies though 😂😂
"My skill set" what bleeping skills? Being a massive bleep? Cos you'd get an A* in that hun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Swipe ups go to charity!! What utter crap. I can’t honestly remember, when it was half term and Rashford was being an absolute guardian angel to those children in need, did she ever mention about making donating then? Because if she didn’t, that would have been a perfect opportunity to show what she did for charity. Now it clearly looks likes she’s making stuff up.
Yes! Plus she has told her followers 'I only makes a few pennies on swipe ups so I can stay home with my much longed for gorgeous boys, anything I make goes to them' 🤔 and, if this is her job and how she makes money now if she donates the measley pennies? Urgh! What a liar.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion time! :love:

Fopperholic 58: Nailed it November? More like Failed it Forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm blocked 🙄 I liked the comment that Fatty to Fitty put on and she blocked me. You need help Nicola, you really do!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Her skill set is controlling what she eats every single day of her life and encouraging others to do the same, that’s an eating disorder Hun, she’s got it perfectly disguised so Chris won’t have a clue she probably doesn’t even realise herself, people have said it to her and she probably thinks that’s not me I eat. She probably thinks of an eating disordered person as a severely underweight person who barely eats, she’s confirmed it for me in that video banging on about control. She is so so dangerous, I feel so strongly about what she’s doing I wish there was some way to stop her putting these types of videos out there.

Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #58 - lockdown 2.0 Trying to be all Saint Nikki, more like tone deaf absolute Prikki!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s lockdown , why can’t they have a PJ day they are up dressed with shoes on in the house before 9am when there’s nowhere to go, they aren’t at nursery today, she doesn’t work. Ffs just chill women let them lounge around without big clobber boots on
I’ve been in my pj now for 2 weeks [clean everyday] I broke my ankle two weeks today and I can’t work I’m self employed I deliver parcels to people like her that have tit every single day , no work = no pay for me, the busiest time of the year, and I’ll add I broke my ankle delivering rushing around so I could get home so my husband could go to work as we have 4 daughters at home 🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.