Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the ‘message’ may have come direct from Gymboree
perhaps but i reckon it is more likely she is saying that pre-empting it after what was put on here. always on the defensive she is never wrong, even whenbullying and putting adults and children down

Reactions: 15
Always makes me laugh when Foppsmum asks Fopps questions on Instagram, who does this lol

Reactions: 16
Are we all bracing ourselves for the boy's Halloween outfits??!
Wonder what she's dressing them as?
No doubt it'll include a swipe up!

Reactions: 14
I have various fantasies of girls who bullied me at school trying to be friendly now and I turn around and tell them to fuck off dunno if I’ll ever get the chance to live out my dreams though

Reactions: 17
I have various fantasies of girls who bullied me at school trying to be friendly now and I turn around and tell them to fuck off dunno if I’ll ever get the chance to live out my dreams though
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school

Reactions: 14
Just watched her story again from today re the filming. My god she’s so sour when she can’t have her own way! Typical spoilt brat trying to defend her actions of posting a young child on the internet whilst cackling at it.
There is NO DEFENCE Nikki. As a digital creator, as you call this your job, you have a responsibility!!! You may be ok with it. Your friend might even be ok with. But what if one of your followers tries the same at a baby group and lands themselves in hot water with the club or another parent? You want people to follow you for inspiration and that’s sending a clear message of it’s ok to film babies and post online. Good god woman do you not see the danger of this?!

Reactions: 24
Me too! Sometimes I have a little Facebook stalk and find that as always, bullies never tend to do much with their lives! Dont peak in high school
I had this opportunity and it was AMAZING! I girl I went school with saw me in a bar (pre COVID) and was like ‘hey X not seen you in forever’ I pretended I didn’t hear her and when she tried again to say hello I was like ‘I know you’re not trying to say hello to me, you made my life HELL, now fuck of you little munchkin’. It was totally immature but it made my day! The look on her face was priceless.

Reactions: 22
I was told 3 weeks ago that I needed emergency surgery to remove some aggressive spreading cells, today I have had that surgery cancelled. Why? Because COVID admissions are on the up and they can’t guarantee when my surgery will be rescheduled for. I am so unbelievably pissed off, I have spent the last 6 weeks of my life living like I’m not even in my own body. I had to stop watching her and her blatant disregard to the rules and living her life like Covid doesn’t exist. Her patronising stories about being worried about people’s jobs and mental health. But still continuing to beg to get what she wants.
And today she is basically begging for a make up artist so she can prance around on her birthday like the c you next Tuesday that she actually is.
She still thinks it doesn’t affect her, I am 40 minutes up the road from her. Nicola this is heading your way, things are starting to be cancelled again. I really fucking hope that we are forced back into lockdown and this selfish twat has all her plans destroyed.
Stop travelling into other high Covid areas. Stop putting your family at risk, especially your own father!!! But she doesn’t need a plane home now so sod him and his health.
It’s people like her that are ruining this for everybody else.
Sorry to rant

Reactions: 54
What a complete cockwomble

My friends would be horrified if I put up a video of me pointing and laughing at their kids

Reactions: 8
I hope ur surgery goes ahead soon and ur back feeling urself soon I really can see why she pisses you off so much..Shes just not a nice person as all! She's just unbelievable selfish..So needs a reality check

Reactions: 13
Ugh this is the dream

Reactions: 5
Sending love your way. She’s a vapid, self-centred sod - she needs to get her head out of her arse and realise that other people matter.

Reactions: 10
Sorry you're having such a rubbish, stressful time of it. Hope the surgery can go ahead soon and you can have some of the worry lifted waiting and feeling helpless is really horrible. You rant away anytime these stupid people like fopperbollox drive us to it

Reactions: 10
Sending you big loves and positive vibes my lovely..... I hope you get your surgery soon and can get back to full health.... ping me a message if you ever want to chat or rant

Reactions: 9
I’m dreading her 40th birthday insta post. My guess is it’ll be about how she’s the fittest/thinnest she’s ever been, how she’s so happy and how her life is just so so so perfect.

Reactions: 23
I’m dreading her 40th birthday insta post. My guess is it’ll be about how she’s the fittest/thinnest she’s ever been, how she’s so happy and how her life is just so so so perfect.
I you can rest assured that what she puts will be fake, false and full of absolute bullshit because that's what she is !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.