Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but just watching Chelsea's stories tonight of the twins in bed with her singing . Such a lovely little family it's devastating what they are going through 😔
They really are and she's such a lovely mummy...... boys are gorgeous...... I read up on the cancer her hubby has.... think it's treatable so really hope he'll be OK 🥰 🥰

Reactions: 10
Her latest story has bothered me with the flash back go dubai and saying how she can’t believe what’s going on.
I’m not being funny but fopps hasn’t really been touched by the pandemic. Yes she got stuck in Florida but she also did a post state how annoying it all was at the start and everyone said don’t go.
She’s been on holiday this year aboard and in the uk.
An extension
A new garden
A new playroom
Endless hauls.
Yet there are people who have lost loved ones and their jobs.
Yet she just Fannys around on social media and calls if a job

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Her latest story has bothered me with the flash back go dubai and saying how she can’t believe what’s going on.
I’m not being funny but fopps hasn’t really been touched by the pandemic. Yes she got stuck in Florida but she also did a post state how annoying it all was at the start and everyone said don’t go.
An extension
A new garden
A new playroom
Endless hauls.
That will be the money they got from the government for self employment grants , I bet they both claimed both grants , she needs to live in the real world

Reactions: 16
An extension
A new garden
A new playroom
Endless hauls.
Oh my god I only realise now reading this that she was referring to Covid. I thought she was bemoaning the fact she now has kids (TWO) and can’t fanny about Dubai looking like a stuck up tart anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That will be the money they got from the government for self employment grants , I bet they both claimed both grants , she needs to live in the real world
I wonder if she would have been able to claim this? It was based on the year before I believe so would she have got it or was she employed by slimming world?

Reactions: 6
An extension
A new garden
A new playroom
Endless hauls.
Exactly this! She’s not followed any rules, socially distancing toddlers being looked after by elderly parents and at every germ ridden event in her vicinity and probably thinks her excessive ‘hauls’ have been her keeping the economy afloat single handed! She knocks me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That latest post was not written by her at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ plus, engagement is low, let’s remind everyone I had IVF and was, very lucky and successful.

Reactions: 22
That latest post was not written by her at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ plus, engagement is low, let’s remind everyone I had IVF and was, very lucky and successful.
Exactly. She has someone controlling her account. Someone who can spell, knows the basic rules of grammar and is desperately trying to get her some engagement! You can’t polish a turd though!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
First of all, using IVF for engagement is a bit low. She’s preying on vulnerable women to get herself more work. The blatant beg for people to save or share the post is for her own selfish reasons, not for the good of her followers who may be struggling.

Also, did anyone see the pics Chris posted yesterday of the boys with him at work? Graysons squint is really noticeable in the pics, it’s quite obvious she only posts ones where it isn’t as clear to see. I really hope they get help for him. Though, it doesn’t seem like they have bothered.

Lawson also looks like he’s got an injury to his left eye. It concerns me that she shares so much but yet it seems to tries to hide anything that isn’t ‘perfect’. I don’t believe she’s trying to protect the boys, more that she’s trying to protect her perfect mum image.

Both boys look confused and bewildered in most of the pics too. It’s honestly like they’re spending time with their aunt & uncle rather than their parents.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Her first tip being ‘relax’ - possibly one of the worst things to say to a woman who needs fertility treatment to conceive 🙄 she is something else

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone get the feeling she's so jealous of Chris being able to go to work, although I really don't get how she's got the nerve. I can't understand why she didn't stick with running her slimming world group. If that was me I'd have done that had them in nursery for the day and maybe another half day to do admin work etc. She would have been much more relatable
Totally agree, but I think she gave up her 'very successful career' to try and become an instagram star!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the point of that reel? Why not just put a video on 🙄🙄
These reels are confusing me, although maybe it’s just my age! Are they quite a new phenomenon? I don’t remember hearing about reels until just a couple of months ago. Are they not just videos but with a different name?

Reactions: 7
Definitely didn't write the latest post. I think shes dictated to someone and they've polished it. For a start, she reveals she is 'no doctor' when in fact Flopps tries anything once and becomes an expert on that subject and posts to advise us all 🤣 Worked in a shoe shop as a Saturday girl? Just call me Christian Louboutin. In car rental sales? Let me do your next MOT. Invisalign, fashion, c section recovery, parenting, weight training expert!

Edit to add. Oh my god, 'now I know I have my gorgeous boys but I've not left you IVF lot behind' Err, yes I believe you got what you wanted and moved on, and how low can she go to grab some more followers? Shocking.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
These reels are confusing me, although maybe it’s just my age! Are they quite a new phenomenon? I don’t remember hearing about reels until just a couple of months ago. Are they not just videos but with a different name?
I think the reels are fairly new. They are short videos similar to tik tok videos.

Reactions: 5
On a weird tangent...that carly booth lady.. her fitness post is insane. Sort of shirt all over 20kg deadlift fopps. She's so pretty too and great legs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.