Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son loved Bob the Builder and Thomas when he was 2. Then it was Herbie the love bug 🙄 before power rangers. He wasn’t a fan of Spider-Man before he went to school. But he always chose what he wanted to like. The boys will never be allowed to. Her parenting reminds me of my sister in law.

Reactions: 9
it's so obvious she's desperate for engagement, one of the main things to help the insta algorithm and have her account pushed forward and seen more is the amount of saves her posts get, if people save posts its boosts interaction hugely, someone has clearly told her this so now she's begging people to save her posts, I can smell the desperation from all the way up in Yorkshire ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
it's so obvious she's desperate for engagement, one of the main things to help the insta algorithm and have her account pushed forward and seen more is the amount of saves her posts get, if people save posts its boosts interaction hugely, someone has clearly told her this so now she's begging people to save her posts, I can smell the desperation from all the way up in Yorkshire ;)
i have never saved anyone's instagram post, didnt even know you could and tbh wouldnt anyway now i know that you can. if i see something i like (usually a Non-Fopps recipe or homeware), i just screenshot it, i thought that was what everyone did.

she is basically saying, "I don't know who you are, you could be convicted of anything but save photos of my babies to make me famous" wtf

Reactions: 25
Us Yorkshire lassies can smell desperation a mile off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's lost count of how many grenade bars She's had.... can't count in halves can you floppybollox?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Everything they “like” has to fit her narrative

I saw The Spider-Man pjs and dressing gown In Primark the other day, that’s probably why she got them because they were cheap. She only spends money on herself, never the boys 🙄 selfish cow

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just cannot understand why in the actual duck you would want complete strangers saving pictures of your children 🤬🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The "20 years at target" was rounded up. I called her out on it (in a nice way) as she had said 17 years on a vlog the previous year. She replied saying "Not that is matters...It was a bloody long time".

• Haha
  • Wow
She will be spitting feathers that LJC is launching her own brand today
She was following the page within 30 mins of it being announced, she's so despo. I bet she's dying for Lucy to send her some mummy and son matching bits, as a pr sample of course 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She was following the page within 30 mins of it being announced, she's so despo. I bet she's dying for Lucy to send her some mummy and son matching bits, as a pr sample of course 😂
And I bet she will too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a woman who posts throwbacks ad nauseam - even if she had never posted a graduation day throwback, there seems to be nothing of her at uni at all. That’s 3-4 years of your life. Not only that but she is obsessed with her “achievements” - she has her SW awards out on display, but no pictures of her graduation/degree (which is a much bigger “achievement” than a cheap award from a slimming club?!) It just doesn’t add up at all. If she really had a degree we’d never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 15
She's lost count of how many grenade bars She's had.... can't count in halves can you floppybollox?
She’s trying to be relatable but there is no way anyone could eat more than one Grenade bar, they’re really difficult to eat because of the weird texture and you’d probably get the trots! How much can one person bullshit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.