Fopperholic #54 - £600 to look like a bowler hat, sorry Flops I’d rather be fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting rid of the bigger sizes so she doesn't 'slip' and gain again. I used to do this after obsessive dieting when younger (on slimming world 🙄) getting rid of her 'fat' clothes so isn't tempted to fall off the wagon. Twinset might have even encouraged that. Trouble is, she starved herself to get where she is and seems to be in a diet- lose - gain - diet cycle. Genuinely this womans self esteem falls solely on her clothes size, at 40 years old that is tragic.

Reactions: 23
Fopps mum is buying it all isn’t she
I mean she literally comments on every pic saying how much she loves the outfits etc

I mean her genuine followers aren’t gullible enough to buy it surely 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who buys a £70 skirt and either never wears it or doesn’t take it back?!? Yet she NEEDED to go to Solihull during a pandemic to return some of the boys’ clothing.

And what’s with selling for £19.99? Such a random price, round up for gods sake you’re a hustler not a shop.
Don't forget she also went to Primark with the boys on one of the hottest days of the year during the pandemic because she said it was the last day she had to take something back.Doesnt really make sense she would do that and not take or send back the higher priced clothing items ? :unsure:

Reactions: 24
So this is probably what she spent her Thursday doing while her boys were dumped in nursery - at least they were being given full attention by the nursery staff who will of allowed them to play and be kids not little performing animals for mummy !!

She's an absolute joke and yeah if you are so loaded why you flogging your tat for a few quid.... you're an embarrassment to yourself, your husband and your family ......

We'll have some staged pics again tonight of her if she's out...... Oh and I don't believe for one single minute she ate a 'plate of chocolate or two' last night..... give up Nicola you will never be relatable .... EVER #fact
I mean who the hell puts their chocolate on a plate anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So many awful clothes! And why re sell them, take them to a charity shop. I’ve took 3 bags of clothes this week, we need the money really but I’d rather help a charity.

And all this size down is weird, I like to size up in some clothes so I can breath and move about it! And for when I’m having a fat day I’ve got some space! Some clothes looks awful when they are skin tight.

She can’t get the numbers right on her inch loss and can’t get the numbers right on her clothes size, even when they are right there in a pic in front of her. What the hell is wrong with this woman? Is she just a constant liar, or really that thick, or so size obsessed?

Reactions: 19
Never had chocolate on a plate. It goes straight in my gob and wrappers hidden at the bottom of the bin. This is an education for me

• Haha
She has over £200 of brand new clothes on that site and that’s not taking into account the other stuff she has only worn once! Why take stuff back to primark when you can’t be arsed to take a £70 skirt back to Debenhams? She has serious issues and money really does burn a hole in her pocket!!

Reactions: 26
Kinda makes a bit of a mockery of all of the hauls she does when she sells on unworn clothes.
All of these videos saying ‘this is sooo lovely, looks amazing on’
You wonder how much of the stuff she actually keeps and wears seeing as she claimed she wears lounge wear 90% of the time the other day!

Also I own one of the dresses she is selling, but in a size 14!

Reactions: 23
She can’t get the numbers right on her inch loss and can’t get the numbers right on her clothes size, even when they are right there in a pic in front of her. What the hell is wrong with this woman? Is she just a constant liar, or really that thick, or so size obsessed?
In one of her earlier videos she said she was rubbish at Maths and actually had to retake her GCSE in Maths.But surely she can't be that thick to be getting these basic numbers wrong !? But I would say she is all of the above☝

Reactions: 17
i'm still waiting for the cow print dress to show up on there 😜 yet another item she didn't wear.

Also cant wait for her to feck up and post a size 10/12 item that she's no doubt claimed previously she had to size down in :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In one of her earlier videos she said she was rubbish at Maths and actually had to retake her GCSE in Maths.But surely she can't be that thick to be getting these basic numbers wrong !? But I would say she is all of the above☝
I’m rubbish at maths but she doesn’t have to count when looking at a number off a label

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.