Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'll try again though never very good at these ... lol !

Fopperholic #55 Fopp Cotton's the name, begging's my game sorry my content is so, so lame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Fopps fashion appeared within hours of me mentioning it in last thread. What a predictbale cunt.

8B89FC5B-C1E9-4121-9942-DAD86CF592AD.jpeg

Nobody needs to know they’re “tOo BiG”. I don’t take my donations to the charity shop and shout at the ladies that I’m getting rid because they’re too small/big/hideous for my current fashion wants.

Also, give the clothes to charity you fucking tight prat. You were advertising a 450 quid glorified hairdryer yesterday but now you’re selling your pathetic dresses cos they’re “tOo bIG” FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

P.S. it’s mom jeans not mum jeans AND it’s THEY'RE not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Star_girl

I clicked “no” to the question about getting into loungewear when you get in and she blocked me 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She’s talking like covid effects everyone apart from her, and she’ll be here to keep everyone’s spirts up with her parenting advice/shopping hauls and meal plans 😬 she’s driving me mad today I’d love to lick her in the fanny 🤣
Hope that last sentence is a typo 🤣 we know she doesn’t wash between the gym and going for a smear...Fopps fanny is not somewhere I’d like to lick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Shivers

VIP Member
The thing is with Fopps is that she’s a ticking time bomb. She is so so controlling about every aspect of her life but she can’t control it all forever.

At some point her & Chris will be unhappy (if not already) and the boys won’t be a plaster for their problems anymore. They married for image and status, and married fast. A long marriage needs more than that to survive. It won’t always be so easy to have date nights and weekend aways when you can’t dump the kids when you feel like it.

The boys won’t do what she wants forever. She won’t always be able to shut them in their rooms. That day is coming fast when they will be in cot beds and when they drop their daytimenap. They won’t want to be dragged out every day and they won’t always want to be on a diet because she is. They will want junk food, they’ll stay up late, they’ll misbehave, they’ll mess the house up, they’ll answer back. And it’s going to TWO at the same time behaving like this. No time for playing dress up anymore.

At some point her parents will be too old to help with the kids all the time. They’ll also reach school age and she won’t have the excuse of being a stay at home mum for the boys. She will need to job hunt and this insta shit show isn’t exactly going to do her CV any favours. Neither will the vast amount of threads here. Instagram won’t be around forever and I don’t care how many pairs of expensive trainers she buys (on credit) they won’t be able to afford her not having an income and she’ll be looking for a real job again in her mid forties.

The insane dieting and exercise will catch up with her. Her trying to keep herself looking young will catch up with her. The overuse of Botox and messing with herself will all catch up with her. She will look older than she is and will burn herself out.

This is all likely to hit her together in next 5 or so years. Let’s see how positive she can stay then.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LaGeorgie

I've lurked here for ages. I live local so see her from time to time. I saw her yesterday she had a right face on!! I think it was too busy or too muddy for her to do a photo shoot. We were in the woods and we saw Chris first. I expected to go round the corner and see her lying on a log taking selfies!! Chris was with Lawson and seemed really sweet with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Just so fucking weird 😭🤦‍♀️
I’m sorry I don’t want to be mean but that post makes her mum seem special needs. I just don’t get it? I would absolutely hate it if my mum was being talked about online...I just don’t get why Fopps doesn’t want to protect any of the people she ‘loves’. Her boys and her mum are just used for her own gain. I love all you lot on this thread but honestly if strangers were talking about my mum like we all are I’d cry myself to sleep. Why doesn’t she care?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Exactly despite sharing the importance of an unfiltered pic this week she is such a dick

No way!!!

Have loads of people had voice notes ?

Also known as tracky bottoms or pyjamas such a twat
I've had a voice note. She demanded my number "because she wanted to have a word with me" can't even remember what it was about but something really trivial. I responded saying no thanks I'll pass on that. Fucking lunatic bastard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

lexiloo

VIP Member
I chuckle to myself looking at her grid and how the reel is showing as a still, she looks like an ageing auntie that's had one too many at the family party and is now attempting agadoo in her dressing gown

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39