Fopperholic #54 - £600 to look like a bowler hat, sorry Flops I’d rather be fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is probably what she spent her Thursday doing while her boys were dumped in nursery - at least they were being given full attention by the nursery staff who will of allowed them to play and be kids not little performing animals for mummy !!

She's an absolute joke and yeah if you are so loaded why you flogging your tat for a few quid.... you're an embarrassment to yourself, your husband and your family ......

We'll have some staged pics again tonight of her if she's out...... Oh and I don't believe for one single minute she ate a 'plate of chocolate or two' last night..... give up Nicola you will never be relatable .... EVER #fact
I missed the chocolate story but who has a plate or two of chocolate? In My house it's a box or two or a share sized bar or two 😂😂😂 the chocolate never goes on a plate 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I missed the chocolate story but who has a plate or two about of chocolate? In My house it's a box or two or a share sized bar or two 😂😂😂 the chocolate never goes on a plate 😂😂
Mines lucky to get out the shopping bag - usually eaten in the car on the way home ...... (as a snack!!) 🤪 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s selling clothes she brought for a haul, claimed she loved them but never wore!! Shes such a knob 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I missed the chocolate story but who has a plate or two of chocolate? In My house it's a box or two or a share sized bar or two 😂😂😂 the chocolate never goes on a plate 😂😂
I think it's still up there ..... was last night.....

Reactions: 6
I think it's still up there ..... was last night.....
Ooh I'll go back and look!! A plate of chocolate 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Editing to add, just been to look, Sometimes I skip her stories as her voice goes right through me, of course that was your second plate and of course you ate it all. Now if it were a plate of your beloved grenade bars, that haven't been mentioned for a while, I'd probably believe it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who buys a £70 skirt and either never wears it or doesn’t take it back?!? Yet she NEEDED to go to Solihull during a pandemic to return some of the boys’ clothing.

And what’s with selling for £19.99? Such a random price, round up for gods sake you’re a hustler not a shop.

Reactions: 31
And what’s with selling for £19.99? Such a random price, round up for gods sake you’re a hustler not a shop.
Don’t give her her ideas. She’ll be offering Fopps Reward Points (FRP) via #Foppsfashion next:

-10 FRP out-of-date jelly pot
- 50 FRP half a grenade bar
- 100 FRP some half-used Lillash
- 500 FRP signed selfie of Prikki and you can babysit the boys for a day (not Thursday)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm more shocked that most of these items have sold. Are most of her followers bleeping blind? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm more shocked that most of these items have sold. Are most of her followers bleeping blind? 🙈
Saturday night is prime ‘pissed up Mums purchasing’ hour of the week no? Most people make their drunk purchases between now and about 11pm- they won’t even remember 😜 She ain’t completely daft.......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Everything is too big for her.... remember...for years shrimp dick has probably been telling her it's a massive shlong so her sense of scale is off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many of these items were dragged out of the ironing pile on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.