Fopperholic #54 - £600 to look like a bowler hat, sorry Flops I’d rather be fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good title but infuriates me they change it to 'bowler hat'..... did it last time...... :(

Reactions: 11
I think the reason that they are all pushing affiliate links more ATM is because they will then get paid out for affiliate fees in November or December just in time for Christmas to be free for them. Like they need or deserve it

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She looks far to skinny on that video she's put on today! She looks ill her neck is so boney..It's not a good luck! Tip for u Nic!! Next time you go shopping get urself some size 8 maybe size 6 polo necks to hide that neck because it's really showing ur age 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the reason that they are all pushing affiliate links more ATM is because they will then get paid out for affiliate fees in November or December just in time for Christmas to be free for them. Like they need or deserve it
Also, if someone swipes up on an amazon link for Flopps, and then does the same for one of her fellow instahuns, then the second swipe up will wipe out Flopps’ cookies for the kickback meaning Flopps loses out. They’re all in competition for the “pennies”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
she'll be "re creating" the yollies with sugar free jelly and quark, can we expect a video of her jumping in the moulds?? :unsure: hope so ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
YES! My life is made 😂

I’d like to thank Flops for giving us so much to talk about by doing very little ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t commented on here for a very long time, so apologies if this has already been said, but anyone noticed she’s taken the SW reference from her bio on Instagram? Trying to distance herself further!

Reactions: 16
Fopps fashion appeared within hours of me mentioning it in last thread. What a predictbale bleep.

8B89FC5B-C1E9-4121-9942-DAD86CF592AD.jpeg

Nobody needs to know they’re “tOo BiG”. I don’t take my donations to the charity shop and shout at the ladies that I’m getting rid because they’re too small/big/hideous for my current fashion wants.

Also, give the clothes to charity you bleeping tight prat. You were advertising a 450 quid glorified hairdryer yesterday but now you’re selling your pathetic dresses cos they’re “tOo bIG” duck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

P.S. it’s mom jeans not mum jeans AND it’s THEY'RE not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The amount of things still with labels in!! If you don’t wear something don’t you take it back? What a wasteful pick. And when she’s says ‘out of stock’ no Nicola, it’s not that’s it’s a a sold out bestseller, it’s because it’s last/several seasons ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So this is probably what she spent her Thursday doing while her boys were dumped in nursery - at least they were being given full attention by the nursery staff who will of allowed them to play and be kids not little performing animals for mummy !!

She's an absolute joke and yeah if you are so loaded why you flogging your tat for a few quid.... you're an embarrassment to yourself, your husband and your family ......

We'll have some staged pics again tonight of her if she's out...... Oh and I don't believe for one single minute she ate a 'plate of chocolate or two' last night..... give up Nicola you will never be relatable .... EVER #fact

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.