Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has just proved she buys things for her hauls and never wears them

She’s also trying to sell those mom jeans she wore alot and they don’t even look washed if I’m honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow, I guessed she spent a lot on clothes but seeing all the things she is trying to flog with the labels still on and the amount of things she has posted that she has only worn once, she wastes so much money. I buy clothes because I love them and wear what I do own to death. I have a capsule wardrobe and add a few pieces each year, because I've worn the other things until they are holed or out of shape. Currently wearing a jumper my work colleague gave me two years ago and have worn it so many times, it's slightly out of shape now but will continue to wear in the house as other than that it's ok and I love the colour. Why does she need so many clothes, she doesn't, she wants them then doesn't even wear them. Madness!! Fopps, try watching a documentary or two about fast fashion and perhaps reduce how much you buy and what you do buy would you wear it 30 times? Or even 10 times? If not don't buy it and perhaps put the money towards moving your oven!! Sorry for long post

Reactions: 18
I was horrified (mostly by the sheer amount of polyester) by the amount of items with tags still on!
What a ridiculous amount of money.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t aware of this. I have used them throughout the house and no problems. Better than a little finger exploring IMO.
The socket protectors can actually make sockets more dangerous. Even a small child’s finger isn’t small enough to reach the dangerous parts of a plug socket.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how much they make from swipe ups? Certain ‘influencers’ are going mad on them lately literally, anything round the house or things they like but haven’t actually bought so assumed it must be a good money maker.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My god she has bought some truly hideous clothes over the last year. No wonder she hasn’t worn any of them.

Her recent clothes posts just proves how much money she wastes!! So many with tags on and only worn once, it’s absolutely shocking!! Also I think it shows shopping doesn’t make her happy!! Why doesn’t she buy less and actually wear the stuff!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she bought a lot of it in the sale but left the full price tag on to make it look like someone will be getting a bargain 🤔

Reactions: 12
Yollies...... new out???? They’ve been out for years! They just weren’t sw cult friendly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.