Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her designer garden looks like a theme park, all to keep Faverson and Otherson occupied.She can’t cope any other way.

Reactions: 16
Finally caught up 😅
Why in The fuckity duck does she go to soft play after soft play when she has it all in her garden!!! Most normal people have a trampoline OR a climbing frame with slide OR a huge duck off bouncy castle, but NOT ALL bleeping THREE. She lives in bleeping la la land.
She does not know how easy she’s got it with having parents on tap to look after her children at the drop of a hat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Very soon the boys won’t be entertained by anything - they will be bored of everything because since lockdown and summer they have had literally every toy/play thing fired at them. Nothing will hold their attention

Reactions: 25
today my me time was meeting a friend for an hour for a coffee whilst they napped. even if their grandparents were retired I would give them the kids once a week so I can preen myself.
she literally lives the most stupid life thst isn’t real life.

she has a cleaner
she doesn’t iron so she probably has an iron Lady now
she tumble drys all her clothes as IV never ever seen a washing line or clothes horses
she doesn’t work she would Argue that one
she doesnt parent in her own Monday to friday 7.30-6
the boys go to nursery for a full day on a thursay
her mums on Tuesday
Chris is home most the time
she goes to the gym and puts them in a crèche.
she throws money at them as that’s good parenting to her.
money Is no object as she’s got a massive pot of saves.

she Could say she’s worked hard to get what’s she got but then do more to help the ones around you.

Also it’s actually sickening what the boys have in their garden.
bouncy castle
climbing Frame
trampoline
splash tables
splash pad
Hellll yessss literally took the words out of my mouth!!! Those are so spoilt, she chucks so much money at them on toys week in week out. they have everything for that garden. You name it they have it. Yet they still spend so much time out of the house going to other places. She literally brags so much about all her lavish expensive shite. She really just makes others feel tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've no idea, she'd be the first moaning on twitter to Boris and the NHS about her Dad's heart condition again should anything happen to him. She's selfish through and through. I've seen my parents three times since lockdown and each time I've been sat outside while they sit in the conservatory, my mum has a heart condition and has had pneumonia the last 2 winter's and my dad had a stoke a couple of years back. I feel awful not seeing them but I wont put them at risk. Not that I have any toddlers but i certainly wouldn't be sending them there for a visit when they had been to soft play, fair grounds and parks! We all know Fopps doesn't wash her sweaty gym flange before a smear test so cant see her carrying hand sanitiser or wipes round and washing the boys hands.
I’m my dads carer who is very high risk being diabetic, heart problems, disabled etc I haven’t seen my children or grandchildren since March ( other than via FaceTime ) and I’m not likely to see them for a very long time to come.... people like her and her parents who are just as much to blame make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m my dads carer who is very high risk being diabetic, heart problems, disabled etc I haven’t seen my children or grandchildren since March ( other than via FaceTime ) and I’m not likely to see them for a very long time to come.... people like her and her parents who are just as much to blame make me sick.
[/QUOTE
That must be so hard and you must miss them terribly. You are one of life’s good people 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The daft thing is that she will get rid of all that garden play stuff next year and replace it with something bigger. She never gives them chance to play with anything before she sells on for a fiver. I remember her getting rid of the toy garage which my near 4yr old still plays with. She hasn’t a clue and I think she showers them with new toys to make up for her guilt in that she really hates being with them. She isn’t cut out for motherhood and she knows it. I reckon she also loses her rag with them on a daily basis and it’ll only get worse when they become threenagers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hellll yessss literally took the words out of my mouth!!! Those are so spoilt, she chucks so much money at them on toys week in week out. they have everything for that garden. You name it they have it. Yet they still spend so much time out of the house going to other places. She literally brags so much about all her lavish expensive shite. She really just makes others feel tit!!!
I bet its all on a credit card though

Reactions: 15
Ah but please remember-it’s all for Instagram Likes ;) and she’s just a fake twit.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if that wooden adventure frame was gifted but she doesn't want to say after all the backlash she had after all the free stuff. These companies do give this type of thing out quite regularly to all the insta knobs 🤔

Reactions: 12
Nicola, have you had lip fillers?
Nope.

Are you sure??
I've only had Botox. That's it! And fake tits.

No enhancement to your lips at all?
I keep telling you and the answer is no.

LIAR 🙈
Your lips can thin with age too... how lucky for fopperbollox to have had the opposite happen 😄😏🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your lips can thin with age too... how lucky for fopperbollox to have had the opposite happen 😄😏🧐
Don’t be so mean. She was pregnant two years ago! Don’t you know. With TWINS! That’s why her lips are swollen. Doubly swollen. For 2 ( yes that’s 2) years!!!! Sad that she lies so much. And then gets caught out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t be so mean. She was pregnant two years ago! Don’t you know. With TWINS! That’s why her lips are swollen. Doubly swollen. For 2 ( yes that’s 2) years!!!! Sad that she lies so much. And then gets caught out!!
Oh yeah she said she's always had big lips🙄 and then blamed it on the pregnancy 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.