Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I can still see this delightful ladies comment 😂 Nikki, you are so quick to delete what you believe to be negative comments how about deleted this one, is it because it's not negative? But Nikki,have you looked at this person's channel??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7

caz272

Chatty Member
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
Throw me the sick bucket

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
What is white noise 🤷🏼‍♀️
Like a fuzzy sound, think of a very old tv when it kost signal the screen would have this fuzzy grainy image and be making a noise.

When my kids went into beds they stared coming into our room when they woke up for cuddles.
Can imagine Fopp’s would hate it if she couldn’t leave them in cots while she does her preening!
Preening...images of a huge feathery bird picking and pecking its feathers 😅

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Someone on here in previous threads knew of her/the people she hung out with and said they were the sort who were shifty AF, hanging around skanky clubs where everyone is either throwing up or off their tits. She is a chavvy mare don't forget 🤣
Ooh :ROFLMAO: well she's pulled the wool over my eyes with her 'one G&T' and boiled eggs to go :ROFLMAO: that's true, if she was on it I bet she never actually bought any herself and just scrounged off other people as that would be true to form!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

~vix~83~

VIP Member
The creepy message is still there and the reply.... there are 5 likes on the reply and I bet your life she has blocked those people too.... who will be genuine followers with the same concerns....... she's fucking mental... she hasn't liked the 'nanny' post though...... maybe because she/he hasn't got a blue tick.... FUCKING IDIOT she really is !
I liked the reply and she hasn’t blocked me yet 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She always looks deranged! Wide eyes, gritted teeth. Honestly who can be assed to take photos before you eat!? My husband would tell me not to be a cunt 😂

And I gave it a like, so she would answer my question and not block me....account number 5 now and I don’t want to make another 😂
Oh I've spotted your question 😂 😂

• Haha