Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdy60

VIP Member
Notice the boys aren't on her stories today either. I wonder who they have been given to today??
You mean "donated" as they are her possessions - my boy's- so she can do as she pleases as she's the queen of bloody everything!
Can't see anything on Instagram Reel.....anyone else the same ?;

Reactions: 6

Beckyboo85

The pose she does is a dancers pose...... my daughter was a dancer and they all posed like that.... hands on hips one leg pointing forward..... but then she was doing that at 16/18....... I remember at my wedding the photographer got my mum to stand with her leg pointing forward but not tippy toe and not in fucking trainers and a dress.... she's such a dick head ! The dress would of looked better with converse/vans not clumpy trainers !!
Ah, I didn’t mean to offend anyone! my comment was very much a sweeping statement and I do realise it’s the way of the world these days with the younguns. Fopps isn’t young though!

Juniper

Chatty Member
I’ve gone away to Oxfordshire with my other half for a few days. He hasn’t had a day off since Christmas and has been working from home since March. Yes, he’s very lucky to still have a job, but it was taking it’s toll on him mentally. We popped out for a pub lunch today and I saw Floppy’s photo shoot. When we left the pub, I stopped and asked my other half if he would take some pics of me up against a wall and started doing some poses. He thought I was pissed and told me to more or less get fucked 🤣
Did they have the kids with them??

• Haha

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
Can you record a snippet of a YouTube video to post on here ? Not sure how to do it but the bit in the latest video that made me chuckle 🤭 was when they were in the soft play VIP Nightclub and she sets her phone up to record them all on the dance floor and she does this ridiculous skip onto the dance floor 😂 😂 and does a bit of a Theresa May dance move (((cringe))) And for someone who says she just took a few snippets because she wanted to be in the moment and enjoy their birthday she sure recorded alot of content and obviously took a stand to put her phone on in the soft play to film them all together :unsure::rolleyes:

P.S. If you want to go and have a look it's at 7.29 mins into the video, she looks a right #fopperplonker :ROFLMAO: but I really don't want to encourage people to give her more views, so if anybody knows how to record that section it's definitely worth it ;)
Thanks for that, I needed cheering up. She’s so awkward! 😂😂

• Haha

Sickofthefakes

Mad Mazza’s posts always make me proper laugh out loud 🤣 She’s definitely one of those women who see a post about a missing dog in Mississippi in 2013 on Facebook and shares it with the comment “shared Leamington Spa hun x”

Isn’t she? 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
:LOL: But only if Bossyfopps tells her to ...

• Haha

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
She wants all the free stuff without having to put in any effort. I think it’s shocking that she gets given all these things which add up to thousands of pounds over the year in return for a 24 hour story post. She doesn’t review things or advertise them properly and she can’t even be arsed to follow some of these companies that send her things. She does no research on the brands and contradicts herself most of the time giving wrong advice on how to use the product or doesn’t use the product ever again despite going on about how much she loves it and it’s changed her life. It’s a load of old Fopperbollox! This influencer culture really needs to die a death. Go out and get a real job instead of being a professional beggar.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
We’ve got some tattlers who are able to check when she’s online don’t we? Ones that have had shared messages with her on IG.

Reactions: 5

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
This really annoys me, not just Fopps but all of the Insta huns! They say no makeup/makeup free like they are au natural but.... They have fake tan, microbladed eyebrows, lip gloss, a tinted moisturiser and a filter 🙄 that is NOT makeup free!
When I go makeup free (not that I wear a lot) I have literally no makeup on, I have face cream and that's it & that is makeup free!!!!!! Aghhhhh really winds me up because they are false advertising and lieing basically 😤
Now Fopps you are not makeup free, you've clearly had your brows topped up recently, if that's not eyeshadow on your lids than you have a serious eye infection and should get that checked out asap! The filter looks like you've got a shit ton of make-up on and if I'm not mistaken I bet she is wearing a tinted lip balm 🙄🙄 and no amount of makeup or filter can hide how red and embarrassed you looked when you spotted your 'consultant Faye' 🤔
My eyes!!! 🙈 scary Mary!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5