Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I go away and don't get my full English with white toast and butter then it's game over!
same, its all about the buffet breakfast. Its part of the enjoyment of being away, its not something she does every week for work so she's hardly going to pile on the pounds by having a bit of bacon. head.

Reactions: 17
They are a pair of cheap pricks, I swear to god. I'm not knocking going to these places at all..... in fact, I love a cafe rouge for lunch meetings when we were still in the office, but it's just the fact that they both pretend they live a champagne lifestyle when really they are just your bog standard (beggy) bastard jenny from the block who are frauds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Poor Karen got deleted and blocked without a response after this post!
Bloody blocked and deleted for just having an opinion and stating FACTS! Sad way to live but yes hun, it’s other people that are in a bad place and you’re just Mary bleeping sunshine always so so so positive! Well I’m positive you’re a bleep that lives the fakest life! You ain’t happy, you’re hungry, sagging and have no friends and you’re a terrible mother! So 🖕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If I go away and don't get my full English with white toast and butter then it's game over!
Same! It's actually the highlight of a night stay at a hotel...and if I fancy staying in bed like Prikki (i.e. she was rough and couldn't do herself up to the nines to go down) I'd just pay to get it up to the room. Sad freaks.

Reactions: 17
So she’s posed outside the ivy and not gone in? 😂 like wtf!
Its reminded me of that episode of Only Fools and Horses, when Rodney gets Cassandra to drop him off outside that expensive house when they first start going out 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So her romantic weekend away for TWO nights..... (how we'll never hear the end of how difficult it was leaving her TWO babies for so long!) consisted of :

1. Car journey food - packet ham and cat food (but a good protien hit so win win!)
2. Stayed in a Premier Inn (nothing wrong with that just so many lovely little romantic boutique places in Bath)
3. Posed outside The Ivy but didn't eat there (and chances are probably didn't have a drink either!)..... then ate at a chain food place you'd find in Leamington !!
4. Ate food in the room for breakfast so she could watch the calories - even though a Premier Inn would do (if you want) a really healthy breakfast !
5. Posed with her fake handbag in her mum's clothes
6. Spent half the weekend posting pics of herself getting more like an oompa loompa as the days go on
7. Spent the rest of it commenting/answering/deleting and blocking on SM
8. Thinks she's living her best life..... when really it's as fake as her stick on chest

I wonder if Chris managed to get the obligatory hotel sex .... (like most men want right ? Or is that just my hubby ..... 😂 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It makes me laugh that she’s so keen to point out her belt and shoes are from selfridges since people on here have said she got them from the market - she is such a try hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes me laugh that she’s so keen to point out her belt and shoes are from selfridges since people on here have said she got them from the market - she is such a try hard!
And the fact she's given a hotel bedroom tour on her stories and made a point of saying it's double tree by Hilton, cos someone said on here this morning it was a premier Inn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe how much she relies on convenience food when she is out. The amount of plastic waste is unreal!

She hasn't even mentioned the boys on the last few posts. She might have forgotten she has TWINS - that's TWO babies, cause she's away from them so often (which she hates... obvs🙄) she must have been exhausted from all the chessington "drama"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂
I also see in the comments someone spotted her in primark this morning. So a weekend away in a beautiful location and she’s in primark buying more polyester. She’s an absolute chav.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So she wouldn’t pay the extra money for a breakfast 😂 buffet breakfast is the best part of holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂
I also see in the comments someone spotted her in primark this morning. So a weekend away in a beautiful location and she’s in primark buying more polyester. She’s an absolute chav.
Brace yourself, we’re about to be treated to another vlog/haul....where she got some uhmazing pieces....from primark! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the fact she's given a hotel bedroom tour on her stories and made a point of saying it's double tree by Hilton, cos someone said on here this morning it was a premier Inn 🤣
Double tree by hilton is the equiv of premier Inn ffs 😂😂😂😂

I've actually got a complaint in with them just now about a recent stay. Never again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No matter where she goes, her posts would never make you want to visit there. Bath is supposed to be beautiful but she has not shown anything about it at all - no nice food, no hotel tour, no scenery, no insights about what to do. I’ve always wanted to visit but that thought of people like her standing around posing and getting in the way of people who actually like to experience places, puts me off

Reactions: 14
haha someone answered the question about the belt saying it was from the market block and delete on its way i reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No matter where she goes, her posts would never make you want to visit there. Bath is supposed to be beautiful but she has not shown anything about it at all - no nice food, no hotel tour, no scenery, no insights about what to do. I’ve always wanted to visit but that thought of people like her standing around posing and getting in the way of people who actually like to experience places, puts me off
Bath is stunning..... don't let the likes of her put you off..... I've been a few times..... there are some beautiful boutique hotels, small restaurants, beautiful shops if that is your thing - independant and designer ones... they have an amazing Christmas market.... there is all the beautiful buildings, the spa baths with the roof top pool, so much to see and do.... she's just obsessed with fakery hence the posed pics..... do your own research and you'll have an amazing time... I would recommend it for sure x x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.