Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has said to the person asking where her trainers are from that you can get similar at Matalan!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure we’ll be treated to strategically placed selfridges bags and Gucci boxes soon if they are indeed the real deal.... we’ll see!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious 🤣 a romantic weekend away posing for us all with her Gucci and LV and making it look like she had a meal at The Ivy. Gets spotted in Primark and eats out at Cafe Rouge 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Fake fake fake!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’ll be posting the Selfridges receipts later to prove where she bought her @Gucci grimness! “A lot of people have been asking how I organise my receipts and where I keep them” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
£68 for the pink blazer. Really?? Bet she'll never wear it again! Her spending habits make me feel nauseous. All for the gram folks! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Double tree by hilton is the equiv of premier Inn ffs 😂😂😂😂

I've actually got a complaint in with them just now about a recent stay. Never again.
In Bath I'd much rather be in the Premier Inn in the middle of town over the Double tree. That hotel is not pretty or in a good location (next door to Waitrose and a huge underground car park 🤣) in fact it's known to be one of the ugliest buildings in Bath - see for yourself -lol
Or, why not an airbnb in one of the Georgian townhouse apartments which is probably cheaper? She is a very strange one!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
little Jlo tune re worked for fopps ;)

don't be fooled by the pics that ive got
im just, im just beggy from the block
only got a little but pretend I've got a lot
no matter where I go I know where to beg from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, a total of £830 on trainers! The £440 ones (From the boys birthday weekend) and £390 for the ones today 🙄 Does anyone think they look the same!? That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on trainers! When your bestie is on YouTube giving salty replies that soft play isn’t cheap when booked for just them! It was £25! WTF goes on in her head?!

Reactions: 12
In Bath I'd much rather be in the Premier Inn in the middle of town over the Double tree. That hotel is not pretty or in a good location (next door to Waitrose and a huge underground car park 🤣) in fact it's known to be one of the ugliest buildings in Bath - see for yourself -lol
Or, why not an airbnb in one of the Georgian townhouse apartments which is probably cheaper? She is a very strange one!
Oh FFS could have sworn that bedding was Premier Inn 🤣 do my fair share of Double Trees too so I must have got my budget hotel chains mixed up 🤪 sorry for the false info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or maybe the Niçoise Salad with no oil obviously, it has to have an egg in it, unless she took her own egg in her LV bag 🤭
Ha ha ha she did have what I predicted at Cafe Rouge :giggle: and even the oil is in a little pot behind, she is so predictable and ' transparent' but not in the way she says she is just being transparent :ROFLMAO:
20200913_163936-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, a total of £830 on trainers! The £440 ones (From the boys birthday weekend) and £390 for the ones today 🙄 Does anyone think they look the same!? That is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on trainers! When your bestie is on YouTube giving salty replies that soft play isn’t cheap when booked for just them! It was £25! WTF goes on in her head?!
Yeh but please guys please help her out with a like or a share so she can "stay at home with her boys" .

Fake bleeping rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And the fact she's given a hotel bedroom tour on her stories and made a point of saying it's double tree by Hilton, cos someone said on here this morning it was a premier Inn 🤣
Omg I commented earlier where is the hotel room tour?? 🤣🤣🤣 if she wasn't such a stuck up snobby witch no-one would even care! Hahaha no photo shoot outside cafe rouge then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.