Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivers

VIP Member
My parents hadn’t looked after my son for 4 months (March-July) during lockdown. I’m in wales and work in a school and was called back into work in July for the last 4 weeks of term so a child I’m responsible for at school could have access to the hub (he’s a vulnerable child). For me to go back to work and support a vulnerable child I had to let my parents look after my son. The guilt I felt was terrible because I knew I was technically breaking the rules but I had no choice. Then you get this clown, who drops her children at their grandparents whenever the feeling takes her just so she can go back to the gym. The boys were back at nursery even before schools properly reopened. We can all see where this woman’s priorities lie and it isn’t those boys.
School is a shit show at the moment, class attendance down by about a 1/3rd in most classes because of covid symptoms and you only have to watch the news to see entire year groups having to isolate and do remote learning again because teachers and peers are testing positive for the virus. Wake up Fiona and look at the bigger picture, she never will though because as long as she gets her selfie in the gym and parades those boys around every soft play within a 50 mile radius she’s buzzing her tits off. If her home town ends up being one of the towns that has to go back into stricter lockdown I’d find it hilarious for her. I’m convinced she’d be responsible for a spike in numbers in her area because of all her gallavanting since day 1. She got off that plane from Florida and life hasn’t changed for her at all. She’s basically carried on as normal. Once a selfish bitch, always a selfish bitch.
👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Venlicon

Chatty Member
She’s very quiet. I have a feeling they might have gone away. Remember a while ago she was asking about places such as Peppa Pig and Lego land. What’s the bet she’s been gifted one of those.

Reactions: 8

Coconuts

No make up for the nursery run... although we can clearly see filled in eyebrows that have been dyed anyway, lipstick, smudged eyeliner and eyeshadow with a fresh manicure I'm sure she barely managed to get to considering she has to look after TWO BABIES. It's not no makeup, you've done a 'no make up look'. Why does she lie all the time?? She also appears to have zero pores, lines, or any natural texture to her skin #filteredtothemax 🤣
I’ve just tried the filter she is using in those stories - wow, it is like a full face of makeup! It actually makes me look VERY orange so I can’t understand how her skin looks so pale...but, yeah, fully filtered this morning!!!!!!

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Why’s this idiot got his mask off on the plane absolute bellend

These two definitely fight over the mirror at home pair of pricks! Look Fopps this is where everyone’s £600 is going!!

maybe just me but this guy looks like a short haired jimmy saville 😳

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
That virtual nanny doesn’t really follow anyone who doesn’t have a blue tick. Bit weird, like no friends or family

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Is it just me but Chris breakfast choice sounded a bit weird, probably very nice just not a combo I would have put together 🤷🏻‍♀️

She'd never pay out if her own pocket for any of these companies. Can't see her using them next year. Bet she's started beggy emails for her birthday now. Shame she can only be in a group of six niw:ROFLMAO::cool:
can imagine her having her birthday this weekend so that she can get around the 6 people rule and then drag out her birthday for a fucking quarter of the year ffs

Oh can you imagine if she has organised a party and now has to cancel, oh I'm gutted for her 😂😂
if only. would make my flipping month

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently this is the same person.... I showed this picture to hubby and asked him if they looked similar. He said maybe a bit. Didn’t believe me when I said they were the same person!!!! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 233630

The last set of comparison photos was July 15th. So she lasted about a month maybe? £600 well spelt then!!

I just asked my partner if he thought they looked similar too and he said maybe be a tiny bit similar. I laughed and he said why and I said it she same person he said no way took the phone and zoomed in to both pics said she looks much better in the left photo but that either way she looks years older than she is. Definitely mid forties. Haha

Can you record a snippet of a YouTube video to post on here ? Not sure how to do it but the bit in the latest video that made me chuckle 🤭 was when they were in the soft play VIP Nightclub and she sets her phone up to record them all on the dance floor and she does this ridiculous skip onto the dance floor 😂 😂 and does a bit of a Theresa May dance move (((cringe))) And for someone who says she just took a few snippets because she wanted to be in the moment and enjoy their birthday she sure recorded alot of content and obviously took a stand to put her phone on in the soft play to film them all together :unsure::rolleyes:

P.S. If you want to go and have a look it's at 7.29 mins into the video, she looks a right #fopperplonker :ROFLMAO: but I really don't want to encourage people to give her more views, so if anybody knows how to record that section it's definitely worth it ;)
I managed to record but it won't let me upload. I get this message:

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .mp3, .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpeg, .mpg, .ogv, .webm

• Sad