Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t imagine her as a SW consultant having to deal with the general public (great unwashed 🤣🤣) or trying to relate to the woman who starts balling about the reason she put on 3lb was because she forgot her lunch so she ate 2 tins of Family Circle out of the staff room (we’ve all been there but come on Moira, it’s 8pm and we’re all bleeping hangry cos we’ve had nothing since a satsuma at 9am!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well done Nicola. Your latest post is spot on! No misplaced apostrophes or bad spelling or grammar 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she said it’s their forever home also. That’s the thing with Nikki, she will try anything and everything to make herself be happy, but she will never be satisfied. I think she has deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, starting with her eating disorder.
What’s the plan after this challenge? Her followers don’t want to strip body fat and lift weights, they want to lost weight with SW which she doesn’t do anymore. I actually think she’s that fucked up enough In the head to use her last egg If her insta ‘career’ started to dwindle.
She’s maybe waiting to make her millions from SM then she will be able to buy her mansion ........ in her dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she got her hair done today.... So Tuesday she shipped them off somewhere, had time away from them today to get her hair done,and will have tomorrow to herself too as the boys are at nursery... My god.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I realise she asks these questions, when did you put your kids into toddler beds etc, solely to up her engagement. She couldn't give two hoots when Wendy or Sarah from wherever put little Ronnie and Reggie in toddler beds, she already knows what she is going to do because Nikki 's way is the only way. She will already have those beds on order. Nikki's sheep, don't reply, she already has her answer.

Reactions: 23
I realise she asks these questions, when did you put your kids into toddler beds etc, solely to up her engagement. She couldn't give two hoots when Wendy or Sarah from wherever put little Ronnie and Reggie in toddler beds, she already knows what she is going to do because Nikki 's way is the only way. She will already have those beds on order. Nikki's sheep, don't reply, she already has her answer.
shes posted about toddler beds because we've mentioned them on here. Hi Fopps!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she got her hair done today.... So Tuesday she shipped them off somewhere, had time away from them today to get her hair done,and will have tomorrow to herself too as the boys are at nursery... My god.
🙄🙄 She's a joke

Reactions: 13
Jesus wept - if that's her hair fresh out of the salon, cut colour and insta worthy, wtf was it like before 😅 looks so greasy and stuck to her head. I hope she paid with monopoly money for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never know anyone get their hair dine so often, she also had it done the first day salons were allowed to open. Also it never looks any different!

Her hair looks tit. Not saying that because I can’t stand her, but it looks like it needs a wash. Sack the stylist mate!

Reactions: 14
🙄🙄 She's a joke
Never know anyone get their hair dine so often, she also had it done the first day salons were allowed to open. Also it never looks any different!
Came on to say the exact same thing! She really boils my piss - hair cut twice since July, hardly had the kids this week and planning to be away some weekend soon! Faker, all this rubbish she spouts how the boys make her heart melt, she loves them so much, she doesn’t want to be away from them - it’s all to convince herself she means it. Actions speak louder than words and your actions tell a different tale!

Reactions: 20
Just seen this on tik tok and reminded me of Fopps

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Came on to say the exact same thing! She really boils my piss - hair cut twice since July, hardly had the kids this week and planning to be away some weekend soon! Faker, all this rubbish she spouts how the boys make her heart melt, she loves them so much, she doesn’t want to be away from them - it’s all to convince herself she means it. Actions speak louder than words and your actions tell a different tale!
Like last time she had her hair done and went on about how much she missed the boys whilst at the salon. FFS, I loved me time when my son was small and I’m not ashamed to say it. Having an afternoon off and being pampered is totally fine, so I really don’t see why she has to post such crap.

Reactions: 16
And is it just me - all these questions about ‘advice’ on transitioning the boys into toddler beds...

Surely, all her ah-um-azing multiple Mums would give her some tips? Or her real life friends she has so many of? Or, even, her sister who also has children! Christ, what did our Grandparents do before Insta to make all these earth shattering decisions! Pathetic.

Usually you build an extension to make a house your forever home. But when it looks as tit as hers she’s not going to be happy staying there.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.