Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be seriously fucked off if I was in that gymboree group and she always had her bleeping phone out. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
She will be the annoying parent at the boys school nativity play with her phone in the air filming so the poor person behind has to either watch through her phone or not see at all. I've been that poor parent on more than one occassion. The school I work at banned parents taking videos during the performance for this reason.

Reactions: 16
Fopperholic #50 - Endless days out to get out of the extension - of course I don’t have a favourite twin, I’m my favourite but I’m strong not thin!

She will be the annoying parent at the boys school nativity play with her phone in the air filming so the poor person behind has to either watch through her phone or not see at all. I've been that poor parent on more than one occassion. The school I work at banned parents taking videos during the performance for this reason.
She’s obviously going to be that person who everyone talks about and cringes when they see. She’d never even contemplate that though!

Reactions: 14
Fopperholic #50:
Operation Starvation with the twin set twit, haters are jealous because they’re all fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Fopperholic #50 claims to not have a favourite twin, call me a tit mum - as long as I'm thin ✌

Reactions: 44
I’d be seriously fucked off if I was in that gymboree group and she always had her bleeping phone out. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
Especially if it’s going off as loud as it does in her stories every 2 seconds! 🔊🔊🔊

Reactions: 8
Is that because you know it's not that special Nicola 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
I find this sooooooo bizarre given how she kept showing us videos of the empty space, where the windows and lights were going etc etc. Now, nothing, can’t be bothered, “it’s been on my stories a fair bit”..... bleeping weirdo if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The extension thing, she banged on and on and on about this extension that she was having done. She banged on and on and on when the work had to stop. She banged on and on and on when the work started again. Now nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean I’m not bothered. I can see it looks tit, I don’t need a vlog to tell me that.
She is definitely not happy with it, she couldn’t have got any of the gifted stuff she thought she was special enough to get. It looks nothing like she described it was going it (thank god they moved the doors 😂😂).
I have said before it’s not even a family space, why have an extension that your family can’t grow into? A big corner sofa with the tv where the oven took priority, with space in the middle for the boys to play, then cupboards under the tv where all the toys could be hidden away, would have looked so much better.
She expected a Hinch job and got crap job instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The extension thing, she banged on and on and on about this extension that she was having done. She banged on and on and on when the work had to stop. She banged on and on and on when the work started again. Now nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean I’m not bothered. I can see it looks tit, I don’t need a vlog to tell me that.
She is definitely not happy with it, she couldn’t have got any of the gifted stuff she thought she was special enough to get. It looks nothing like she described it was going it (thank god they moved the doors 😂😂).
I have said before it’s not even a family space, why have an extension that your family can’t grow into? A big corner sofa with the tv where the oven took priority, with space in the middle for the boys to play, then cupboards under the tv where all the toys could be hidden away, would have looked so much better.
She expected a Hinch job and got crap job instead.
I think you are right.
No gifted stuff, she knows it was done on the cheap So there’s nothing really for her to show. She was going to do a big reveal. She probably can’t do swipe up for things so won’t make commission.
Won’t want any sort of criticism about how it’s not a play room or even a family space. The sofa looks so uncomfy. The kitchen is so impractical and actually unsafe. Lucky for her she pan fries the fudge out of everything or sticks in the microwave now so the oven is never on. She’s moved on it’s now this challenge that she’s gone quiet on. So what’s next flopps?

Reactions: 17
who the hell is she trying to kid 😆 when she moved into her new build she made 2 separate vlogs giving us all an inch by inch tour of everything she had bought/decorated. Every tiny thing she could brag about she did. This extension must be absolutely shocking for her not to be showing it off and rubbing it in everyone's faces. She's even had the garden done. She can't think it's instagramable or as good as her twin mates homes or she'd be all over the showing off. It's not making sense with her acting all coy about it. Prove us wrong if you dare Fopperbollox? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
who the hell is she trying to kid 😆 when she moved into her new build she made 2 separate vlogs giving us all an inch by inch tour of everything she had bought/decorated. Every tiny thing she could brag about she did. This extension must be absolutely shocking for her not to be showing it off and rubbing it in everyone's faces. She's even had the garden done. She can't think it's instagramable or as good as her twin mates homes or she'd be all over the showing off. It's not making sense with her acting all coy about it. Prove us wrong if you dare Fopperbollox? 😆
One of her twin mum friends is ALOT younger she has 3 girls and her house is like a beautiful cottage type.

Reactions: 7
It's so funny as she knows it's tit. It also shows how much our opinion must bother her or else she'd be showing it off to the max!! There's no way they will sell that house with that tit show kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im sure she said before the extension was done that it is their forever home which is why they did it.

God knows why she couldn't just give up the spare room, it's not like she ever had any friends staying over even before lockdown.

Reactions: 16
She won’t show her extension because it’s tit she didn’t even get a new kitchen ffs

Reactions: 15
Im sure she said before the extension was done that it is their forever home which is why they did it.

God knows why she couldn't just give up the spare room, it's not like she ever had any friends staying over even before lockdown.
I’m pretty sure she said it’s their forever home also. That’s the thing with Nikki, she will try anything and everything to make herself be happy, but she will never be satisfied. I think she has deep rooted issues that need to be addressed, starting with her eating disorder.
What’s the plan after this challenge? Her followers don’t want to strip body fat and lift weights, they want to lost weight with SW which she doesn’t do anymore. I actually think she’s that fucked up enough In the head to use her last egg If her insta ‘career’ started to dwindle.

Reactions: 18
Being such a stuck up cow I thought she would have re-decorated the whole house ages ago.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.