Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been to Gymboree with them. That’s as much parenting as she can handle and it’s not exactly hands on let’s face it. Only time she spends with her boys is when it’s a photo opportunity for her.

Reactions: 11
So what if Grayson goes for the raspberries first and so what if Lawson goes for the pancakes first, they are not even 2 and she is commenting on their eating habits 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The only time she looks genuinely happy is when she is taking photos of herself whilst looking in the mirror! You are nearly 40! Grow up! Her smile is never that bright or genuine when she is having photos with the boys

Reactions: 26
I’ve unfollowed at last can’t bear people who have to post photos at the gym then a massive essay like she’s an expert. Wtf is red lips doing to she licks her arse which is hypocritical when she states no way should you promote SW and CC at the same time!

Reactions: 18
So agree. Such a huge difference. You can tell she has to force a smile when she’s with the boys.
It was like when she went to that Bailey's and Hardings event, I think it was, and she was having photos with the love island people, she was wearing a God awful blouse thing, her smile was so wide and she looked so excited.

Reactions: 17
It was like when she went to that Bailey's and Hardings event, I think it was, and she was having photos with the love island people, she was wearing a God awful blouse thing, her smile was so wide and she looked so excited.
the origami blouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her latest “I’m so surprised these jeans don’t fit when I eat 6 lettuce leaves and 2 boiled eggs a day”.

She’s such a twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just watched her latest “I’m so surprised these jeans don’t fit when I eat 6 lettuce leaves and 2 boiled eggs a day”.

She’s such a twit.
I don’t know why but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went and got a bigger size today to then do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

She’s such a twit.
That latest video just shows how much of a boasting twit she really is!!! What a bleeping arse! I’m gonna unfollow, I don’t have time for people who are so up their own arse!! What a prick!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.