Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KerChing

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #50:
Operation Starvation with the twin set twat, haters are jealous because they’re all fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Title suggestion ! (you know me not very cleaver with this but just had a flash of inspiration!!)

Fopperholic #50...... She works out to stop her getting fat..... programme provided by the Twin Set Twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Betty24

I’m quite new here. My SW consultant recommended I follow her as she also has twins and leaves very near. I did and the more I watched the lower I felt. I sent her an innocent DM asking how she manages it all- no response which made me feel even lower. Why can’t I get to the gym, why can’t I do my hair and make up eveyday, why can’t I get back to my target weight etc... The answer, a busy mom to twin girls, 6 months older than her boys. I did not have any help while on maternity leave and my other half works long hours and I now work part time 3 days a week while my girls are at nursery. Since March we have both been working full hours from home sharing childcare which is tough but the nursery reopens next month. I try to make an effort as I am a very very old mom, 8 rounds of ivf so not by choice. I then came across this site and don’t feel as low now. A good thing to come out of this 12 week challenge is that im working out more at home and I’ve lost 7lbs so far and only 1 1/2 stone to get back to my target weight so I can fit into my size 8 clothes again- same height as her. Saw her in the Zara blouse a few weeks ago, loved it, went to try in on and it looked hideous (then twin 2 was sick in the shop with the only time I forgot a change of clothes, then they both leaked through their nappies and I walked the mile home in tears with my girls in new t-shirts and nappies so no stopping off at the swings. The next day I started my own challenge. I gained over 4 stone during pregnancy. I do have to be strict though so I do not become obsessive with food. In the past this could have been a trigger for me. No point to this comment really just wish I hadn’t allowed her posts to have me in tears thinking I’m a bad old fat mother. Just wanted to add that there is not one photo of my girls on social media. Sorry for going on a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Nuttie

Her filming this morning makes me feel sick. I always feel she’s trying to prove something with lawsons talking.
Sadly mine are saying an awful so just makes me feel shit. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve never replied to anything on here, so don’t know if I’m doing it correctly?!
Only came on to say, please don’t let this woman make you feel inadequate. My daughter only said ‘hiya’ until she was about 20 months, didn’t walk until she was 17months:..She’s just graduated as a Dr working In the NHS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Another lurker coming out of the shadows 👋 I used to follow her on IG and slowly but surely she became unbearable. I couldn't work out if it was just me and googled 'Fopperhollic annoying' like so many others. I've read these threads when I was bed-bound with a hyperemesis pregnancy until now with a 4-month-old (just the one, not TWO BABIES) Hilarious, you ladies are funny as hell and see right through her. I couldn't comprehend why she has any followers until I remembered school. The mean girl always had hangers-on, and she's the epitome of the school 'mean girl' but 20 years on living in the past with her 90's fashion & makeup. The most irritating part is the complete delusions of grandeur that she has. She's shameless, brash, barmaid-type (no offence to any barmaids!) who thinks she's a class above, with the authority on motherhood, life, food, and unfortunately social media has encouraged it. She's unrelatable as she edits out her real life and makes out everything is ahhhhmaaaziiiing. As for 'Press sample' Oh god, truly embarrassing. I worked for a massive magazine for years and we received press samples. They are mostly unfinished with 'press sample' labels on them, not shop-ready products. They are given to the media industry to review and promote, she is not that (see: delusions of grandeur!). It's gifted, and there's no shame in putting that? To me, she's a pushy chancer who has achieved a big social media following through Slimming world, nothing else. There's nothing admirable, nothing special that anyone would be jealous of (and it's so irritating that she thinks THAT is the problem!) Try explaining that to her, you'll get blocked and a motivational quote about rising above negative people will appear on her stories. I've never once written about anyone like this on social media, but that's how bad she is!! And I'll leave you with my motivational quote 🤣 But thank you everyone here, you've made me laugh a lot without realising!
P.s I also left the nutricrew group too after seeing her join it and flog her social pages, shame, it seemed like a good group.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58

swipe_up

VIP Member
So true about the protein. My mate did the same thing with protein and now her stomach is fucked. She ended up in hospital over it

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Imagine Fopps in hospital
“It uhhhmazing to be looked after, I have been given filming rights and I have brought in my own eggs & grenade bars. Oh and this bag means I don’t even need to go to the toilet, how cleaver is that”
*creates a poll on who else has been in hospital* all about the engagement

then as an after thought “I miss the boys so much”

mad mazza comments “oh Nicola, you look lovely, how lucky is that hospital to have you in there. I like your gown, do you think it would look good on me”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Flame

Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a very long time but felt like I just have to post here tonight. I don't like posting only because I'm not good with words and getting things out on text haha but I just want to say how much YOU have all inspired me! My eyes have been well and truly opened to all of this and to see her for who she really is, I've made some massive changes in my life because of tattle, the first time she ever mentioned it I was curious and googled it and I have never left 😂. I'm glad I found it and Ive unsubscribed to so many 'influences' such as lydia millen etc i was comparing my life with them and it was really making me miserable! Thank you all again, I will probably still lurk from now on haha but just had to write this tonight as I feel like I'm free for being drawn in to all her lies and bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She can't find whoever 'handed her nice purse in' because she has probably blocked them at some point 😅 I'm tempted to tell her it was me that found it just for content for my gram 😏😆
If I'd found her purse I'd have shat in it and posted it to her.

Also, if the boys aren't going to eat their overnight oats out of the wanky jars, save yourself the washing you stupid cunt and whack it in a normal container like any other normal bastard would.

Suck a cock. I swear to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Wotsit

VIP Member
the problem with Nickki is she's never actually been truly happy. She's always wanting more and never happy with what she's got.

she wants a BF so looses 3st in 3 months - gets BF, isnt happy - gets new BF, wants to get married - gets married, still not happy - can't have babies so want them, finally gets 2 of them and still not happy - tries diet plan after diet plan, still not happy - buys new items, still not happy - buys more new items, still not happy. She's always looking towards the next thing that she thinks she will find happiness in which at almost 40 years old is rather sad. Unfortunately she's too old now and will never change her ways, so she will never be completely happy. Those poor boys will be the ones that suffer during their childhood. I just hope she doesn't pass on any of her habits onto them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Imagine Fopps in hospital
“It uhhhmazing to be looked after, I have been given filming rights and I have brought in my own eggs & grenade bars. Oh and this bag means I don’t even need to go to the toilet, how cleaver is that”
*creates a poll on who else has been in hospital* all about the engagement

then as an after thought “I miss the boys so much”

mad mazza comments “oh Nicola, you look lovely, how lucky is that hospital to have you in there. I like your gown, do you think it would look good on me”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
"I sized down in the gown"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
She’s going to love that security camera she can watch herself on it!! Thing is she will think there’s an intruder ... Chris Chris some women’s been in the garden who is she are you having an affair! No Fiona you silly fucker that’s you you just don’t know yourself without the filter and photoshop so shut up & have another egg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #50 claims to not have a favourite twin, call me a shit mum - as long as I'm thin ✌

Reactions: 44

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
So Fopps is outraged that someone has asked her if she has a favourite child?....yet her mum, who has 3 kids, has her Insta name dedicated to her favourite child 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm not liking all the judgement thrown at others in this post, you don't know what other people are going through. My youngest is having a terrible time with his speech and development, I often worry people judge him but continue to take him out as he has to grow and learn.
I've left a situation many a time in tears because of judgemental parents. Not everything is as black and white as you say. Everyone seems to have lost their tolerance. No one is perfect.
I'm not judging anyone it's an observation and you don't have to like my post, this is just my opinion. Sorry if I've upset you, my humour isn't for everyone on here my posts are very tongue in cheek... I'm commenting on my own personal experiences that have not been pleasant, exactly as you are. My local soft play is an absolute hell hole, the others I've tried are similar. I wouldn't judge a parent who was mortified and apologised if their child shoved a 1yr old flying out of their way because they don't understand or can't help it...Kids can be a bit heavy handed, as a mother of also a 20yr old I know this full well, but I would absolutely judge a parent of a 4/5 year old who shoved a baby flying and then just stood there laughing with their chavy mates with no attempt to correct their behaviour. And I'd say the parents sat with their mates eyeballing me are the ones sat in the judgemental seat, so maybe we're on the same page there? I don't like the places so I choose not to go there, so I don't see how you can say I'm one of these people sat there staring and tutting 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have family members and friends with autistic children and learning delays.. I'd like to think I'm quite good at spotting a parent of a child with additional needs rather than an absolute horror of a person who takes zero responsibility for their feral child. Oh and everytime we go there my sprog gets a cold - guaranteed! It's like they give us a cup of seasonal flu instead of squash 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is why I'd choose a toddler group in a church hall run by a couple of crazy old ladies any day of the week over a soft play. You can turn up looking like a scruff, the ladies who run it will fuss and cluck over the children like they are their own grandkids..you get quavers and toast on tap for like £2.00.... the toys are battered but CLEAN... there's very rarely a stuck up yummy mummy in sight, as like fopperbollox they wouldn't be seen dead in such a place.. I love the different mix of people you meet too. 99% of them are lovely and actually watch their own kids and help you out if you need the loo or something (unlike a lot of people you get at shitty soft play who are rude AF) but Fopperbollox turned her nose up at all of this because they were NOT her sort if people. She's deffo missed out! She could have actually made some friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 41