Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Ben driving through warwick Today. I only knew it was defiently him because the tacky number plate B15 mk3y 😂 and terrible bleach blonde hair😂😂

Oh also poor fopps not getting her holiday! I feel sorry for most people who have lost a holiday but struggle with hers when her whole life is a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loads of messages about selling her dresses on depop ..lying bleep. Who messages someone asking them to sell their cheap tat dresses? You might get the odd weirdo but not loads of them. Greedy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg just watched her stories with the jeans, that should come with a trigger warning!

Sizes on the high street these days mean nothing anyway. I'm into sewing and make my own clothes so I will take my measurements before I cut the pattern out. What is a size 10 on one pattern could be a 16 on another - and this is modern sewing patterns, if you get vintage ones e.g. from the 60s the sizes are absolutely tiny! A size 16 on those is like a size 10 today.

Reactions: 12
I thought she was going to say she’ll sell her dresses that NOBODY has asked her about, and maybe give the profit to charity. No, she’ll buy the boys something because they never have anything new 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why can't she just give the clothes to charity or to a women's refuge? Or do only the kids need clothes there? Selling them. I honestly thought she was going to say and donate the money to charity.... but no.

Reactions: 18
Why can't she just give the clothes to charity or to a women's refuge? Or do only the kids need clothes there? Selling them. I honestly thought she was going to say and donate the money to charity.... but no.
It's absurd. For the money she'd get for that tat it's not even worth the hassle. I agree 100% donate them to charity or a women's refuge. I have a friend who is very well off, my mind boggles at how much he spends on clothes/shoes sometimes. Over lockdown he went and donated what must have been a good £2000 worth of clothes to his local homeless shelter, all Versace/Louis Vuitton etc :ROFLMAO: he said he'd rather make someone feel good about themselves than try and sell it. I bet the people at the shelter got the shock of their lives when they opened up the bags he dropped off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg just watched her stories with the jeans, that should come with a trigger warning!

Sizes on the high street these days mean nothing anyway. I'm into sewing and make my own clothes so I will take my measurements before I cut the pattern out. What is a size 10 on one pattern could be a 16 on another - and this is modern sewing patterns, if you get vintage ones e.g. from the 60s the sizes are absolutely tiny! A size 16 on those is like a size 10 today.
Yes my mum always said she was a size 16 in the 1970s when she was 7 and half stone, she is now 4 stone heavier and a modern size 16!!

Reactions: 8
I thought the same, I really thought she says she would donate but not grabby granny face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god I’ve been away for a bit so I’m never going to be able to catch up with you girls so I’ll start from here and sorry if I repeat what’s all been said before. After quickly watching Her crappy day in the life video is it just me or does she look absolutely no different in the video as she couldn’t photoshop herself? Her legs looked so much more chunky in it like when she was blowing up the pink ballon whilst pretending to be a perfect mum! They looked bigger. All that’s different it the silly bulky arms She’s now got from the weights! Hope your all well ❤

Reactions: 14
Omg look at me I’m so skinny and I love it please look at me it’s all about ME ME ME duck off

Omg look at me I’m so skinny and I love it please look at me it’s all about ME ME ME duck if

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We've thought about it and Cyprus just won't be safe .. says the woman who has had her children at every playground and public place there is as soon as Boris allowed it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So smug about them jeans.Why does she need to share that! Ohh yeah just to make other people feel tit about themselves! I can't stand her and anything she stands for 😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So smug about them jeans.Why does she need to share that! Ohh yeah just to make other people feel tit about themselves! I can't stand her and anything she stands for 😤😤
Me neither. I said on an earlier thread that she made me feel like tit when she flaunted her post baby body on a post/video ages ago and that ‘soooooo many people’ apparently wanted to see her C-section scar etc. I told her she was irresponsible to new mums watching and would she have done that if she hadn’t of lost weight, and I got blocked. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 21
Aww poor Nikki having her holiday cancelled. She must be gutted as she hasn't been on holiday at all this year... 0h hang on. She went to centre parks in Jan... Florida in March (but of course that was ruined by the virus... you poor people 🙄🙄🙄🙄) and then they just had a weekend away?! But what ever hey Fopps - just carry on being your relatable self. I bet her her brother's fiancee has breathed a sigh of relief 😂

Wonder where the boys were today if she was at the gym and posing in jeans that were too big (don't get me started on this - I hate all my clothes and constantly feel uncomfortable atm 😪😪)

Reactions: 17
Bet now it’s been said on here she’ll make a story about how she’ll give a ‘percentage’ to charity...yeah Fopps 0% 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me neither. I said on an earlier thread that she made me feel like tit when she flaunted her post baby body on a post/video ages ago and that ‘soooooo many people’ apparently wanted to see her C-section scar etc. I told her she was irresponsible to new mums watching and would she have done that if she hadn’t of lost weight, and I got blocked. I can’t stand her.
She's horrible am just glad my 2 teenage daughters don't follow her on anything because she sends out a terrible message about weight ect it's not good..I was going to message her but she won't pay any notice..She thinks she's above every1

Reactions: 18
I thought exactly the same! But no try and beg more money off her followers. Give the clothes away! You get so much free stuff. Also make up, unopened of course but any of the toiletries you get sent Nikki give them to these women who have feared for their lives in lockdown and have left their homes with nothing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.