Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went and got a bigger size today to then do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was my initial thought!! I'd be surprised in what, 4/5 weeks she would have lost that many inches??

Reactions: 7
What a tit! Them 'mum' jeans are always baggy anyways 🙄 I'm sure if we all ate one blueberry one egg and half a grenade bar a day plus do workouts we'd all have baggy mum jeans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really struggle with her fixation on the number in her clothes.

it’s taken me a lot of work mentally to get to a place where I am happy with me and she can trigger issues for me still now

I’m a comfortable 10/12 however most of my clothes I do buy in a 12 so that I’m comfortable in them rather than them being fitted.

also I’ve been strength training for over a year now and the drops she has had just leads me to think it is dangerous. The PT posted someone’s transformation of 2 stone in 12 weeks. Now for me I think that is too quick and maybe restricted.

she is so mentally damaging to people without her even knowing and/or caring!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That latest video just shows how much of a boasting twit she really is!!! What a bleeping arse! I’m gonna unfollow, I don’t have time for people who are so up their own arse!! What a prick!!!
She tries to make people feel so tit about themselves

it’s taken me a lot of work mentally to get to a place where I am happy with me and she can trigger issues for me still now

I’m a comfortable 10/12 however most of my clothes I do buy in a 12 so that I’m comfortable in them rather than them being fitted.

also I’ve been strength training for over a year now and the drops she has had just leads me to think it is dangerous. The PT posted someone’s transformation of 2 stone in 12 weeks. Now for me I think that is too quick and maybe restricted.

💯💯

Reactions: 13
She’s the biggest billy bullshitter out there. I scrolled back to the pic of her wearing those jeans. She looked the same then as she does now except you couldn’t see the waistband on them because she had them on with a big ugly blazer. Spotted other jeans in pics too from around the same time (Oct 2019) and she’s still wearing those as of about 2 weeks ago. Strange how one pair hang of her and the other pair look the exact same?

Reactions: 18
the jeans are defo a size 16
Not a chance in hell she was in size 10 jeans from river island a few weeks ago. She’s bottom heavy, easily a size 12. Which is fine, there was nothing wrong with her figure before she started this challenge. Only in her eyes did she need to do something so drastic.

Reactions: 14
It's just an excuse for her to go shopping...AGAIN!! so is she going to get rid of all these clothes that are too big for her now? Because surely once she stops dropping fat with mack she will put what she lost back on? As his programme seems to be about dropping fat, having a photo done in your bikini/pants and then going back to normal. Even he isn't like his photos, only has a six pack when there's a photo shoot

Reactions: 15

I think the pic that so called trainer posted of the guy who’d lost 2st wasn’t a good advert at all. The guy looked normal before and after his transformation (I use that term loosely) he looked like a homeless person who hadn’t had a meal in a very long time. Sorry but it’s true, he looked very unwell and I’d that were my partner I’d be very worried for their health.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh do duck off Nikki, with your fake sizing of clothes. Those jeans are not a size 10, they look at least a 12. I would say she’s a 10 around the waist, but her bum and legs are definitely a 12. She wasn’t that big before she started this plan and to be honest, she looks no different apart from her Johnny Bravo arms 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her joy when she says “I went to a Morrison’s and was SO excited at what I got there.” That was genuine joy in her tone of voice-her bloody eyes lit up 😂

Oh Prikki...what a sad little life you lead, prancing in front of mirrors eye-bleeping yourself and showing us what you wear and eat. 🥱🥱 She is a guaranteed giggle though because I always just wonder ‘How can one person be quite so vapid.’

Reactions: 16
Part of me is dying to comment "thanks for sharing the PTs workout plan, saved me nearly £600 by looking at your account and following your meal plans/work out screenshots!"

Bye bye Ben. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t get how those jeans are so much bigger on her waist but still skin tight on her thighs if she’s lost sooo much weight / inches.

Reactions: 14
Part of me is dying to comment "thanks for sharing the PTs workout plan, saved me nearly £600 by looking at your account and following your meal plans/work out screenshots!"

Bye bye Ben. 👋
I thought this, surely she shouldn't share the plan. But then it's like she shouldn't have been sharing all the slimming world stuff and she did! Can't help herself

Reactions: 17
If only there was a product out there that could cinch in the waist of a pair of trousers when they’re slightly loose? It’s a.......umm......a........nope I can’t think. Hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this, surely she shouldn't share the plan. But then it's like she shouldn't have been sharing all the slimming world stuff and she did! Can't help herself
More fool him for not setting out some terms and conditions for his wealth of kNoLedGe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Lucy Jessica carter is uploading her latest family vlog at 7pm tonight too, how will I decide which one to watch first? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.