Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh you lot have been busy....complaints also submitted here for both the been bags and the water table the other day. She may have declared it at the time, but Fiona you are still required to declare it!!!! I would also get in touch with the bean bag company, but also think if they can't be bothered to research who they are using beforehand....

And that extension, it's not even a family room let alone a playroom. Those boys have no space to grow into. It looks so uninviting and unappealing. Where will they all sit as they boys get bigger, lets face it those #gifted beanbag will soon get in the way in that tiny space!!!

Reactions: 12
It's so obvious that she isn't happy with the extention. For someone who is normally so quick to show off she sure is dragging her heels.

Serves her right. Her ignorance and inability to take onboard anyone's opinion has now left her with a crappy extention which she clearly doesn't want to show and is hoping the sheepies will forget about / stop asking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she's begged for those specific coloured bean bags, then dressed the boys to match 😭🙈

God they really are her little money makers aren't they. Someone must pay for her shopping addiction I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
It's so obvious that she isn't happy with the extention. For someone who is normally so quick to show off she sure is dragging her heels.

Serves her right. Her ignorance and inability to take onboard anyone's opinion has now left her with a crappy extention which she clearly doesn't want to show and is hoping the sheepies will forget about / stop asking.
Imagine if she’d left the bifold doors where they originally were!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning ladies ! Nice to see lots of us have reported her - it's my first time doing something like that so was wondering how does it work ? If she gets so many does she get a warning ??

The extension and garden - neither are quite finished apparently..... well how about this Nicola... why don't you and Chris stop going out at every given opportunity and just crack on and finish it ? Or do you need to beg a little more for some free stuff ? The extension in my humble opinion has been such a waste of space ..... it's nothing like she claimed it would be or how she hoped I suspect..... a little more thought, money and listening and that could of been a fabulous space for the boys - but sadly it wasn't about the boys.... it was about her and what looks good on the Gram......... there is no open wide spaces for the boys to play - they will be as always shoved up the corner..... that said the garden looks better space for them if not a little 'bland'......

Reactions: 20
And that extension, it's not even a family room let alone a playroom. Those boys have no space to grow into. It looks so uninviting and unappealing. Where will they all sit as they boys get bigger, lets face it those #gifted beanbag will soon get in the way in that tiny space!!!
She’ll have sold the beanbags by September!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She has pushed the sofa right up to the table in those bean bag photos, to make the space look bigger. She really didn't think that extension through properly. That space would have been perfect for the boys but no it's all about Nikki and the Gram

Reactions: 16
Morning ladies ! Nice to see lots of us have reported her - it's my first time doing something like that so was wondering how does it work ? If she gets so many does she get a warning ??

The extension and garden - neither are quite finished apparently..... well how about this Nicola... why don't you and Chris stop going out at every given opportunity and just crack on and finish it ? Or do you need to beg a little more for some free stuff ? The extension in my humble opinion has been such a waste of space ..... it's nothing like she claimed it would be or how she hoped I suspect..... a little more thought, money and listening and that could of been a fabulous space for the boys - but sadly it wasn't about the boys.... it was about her and what looks good on the Gram......... there is no open wide spaces for the boys to play - they will be as always shoved up the corner..... that said the garden looks better space for them if not a little 'bland'......
Because they want to ‘make memories’!
AKA going out to anywhere and everywhere they can find.

Reactions: 15
so apparently the extension was so that she could get her lounge back...but they are never in there anymore...queue stories and vlogs in the lounge.

the lounge could be their playroom that can be tidied and the door shut when they go to bed then they would have the hideous extension toy free and the boys play area would not have a dangerous oven in it.

Reactions: 22
Boys on top of each other and banging into each other trying to play with their toy kitchen in the real kitchen which has been shoved in beside the ‘island’..poor kids, all that extension space and none of it was done with them in mind.

Also, incase it wasn’t clear the shorts were SAINSBURYS and they go really well with the RIVER ISLAND T-shirt’s (Who’d have bleeping thought shorts and T-shirt’s go together). Nice wee beg for attention from the companies tagged using her children again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Going to join you all in reporting her. She’s beyond pissing me off now.

Wonder how easy it is to alert HMRC to her too? You can’t bet your ass she doesn’t declare half the stuff she’s given

Reactions: 20

Wonder how easy it is to alert HMRC to her too? You can’t bet your ass she doesn’t declare half the stuff she’s given
And then sells and makes money off it. So potentially paid twice for one item sometimes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And then sells and makes money off it. So potentially paid twice for one item sometimes.
I haven’t seen her sell a gifted thing since the pushchair. I reckon she’s either selling it else where or getting someone else to sell it.

Reactions: 8
Can’t get over the oven in the extension. 😂🤷‍♀️😂.
This may well be the 3rd time I have said exactly the same sentence. But it’s just stupid and looks ridiculous. Bet they are getting it moved and that’s when she’ll show her sheep the extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Top tips from Prikki about preventing flies from entering your house I see?! Top quality content right there babe 🥇🏆

I guess she would be the expert about flies being attracted to tit though, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t get over the oven in the extension. 😂🤷‍♀️😂.
This may well be the 3rd time I have said exactly the same sentence. But it’s just stupid and looks ridiculous. Bet they are getting it moved and that’s when she’ll show her sheep the extension.
If they are I guess another beg! Who would pay to have it installed there for it only to get moved again!

Reactions: 4
Why does she use that ridiculous filter on the boys? Tagging their clothes and trying to show them but you can't even see what they look like with that filter on. Gave me a headache trying to work out what colour the shorts actually were

Reactions: 11

I’ve already alerted HMRC about her using this form. She gave her address out willingly in the past. I did it a while ago so with the pandemic and everything they might be way behind.

This was when she kept calling it a hobby and it was pissing me off. She’s since started calling it work and a job so might be declaring now but I doubt she has been the whole time she’s been on SM. I very much doubt she declares anything gifted or affiliate link stuff, probably only her paid work through channel mum.

Reactions: 11
I’ve already alerted HMRC about her using this form. She gave her address out willingly in the past. I did it a while ago so with the pandemic and everything they might be way behind.

This was when she kept calling it a hobby and it was pissing me off. She’s since started calling it work and a job so might be declaring now but I doubt she has been the whole time she’s been on SM. I very much doubt she declares anything gifted or affiliate link stuff, probably only her paid work through channel mum.

I have a friend who is self employed but he wasn’t eligible for any grants during the pandemic because he has another property and a pension so it was too much or something like that doesn’t Chris have rent from that other flat and he pays himself a wage? And her earnings that aren’t declared surely they wouldn’t of qualified probably still scammed the system and claimed UC like every other self employed person which will bite them on the ass next year

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.