Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them going to nursery makes her a better mum she says? She’s a tit show now! Imagine they didn’t go? She’d be even shitter then wouldn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she need vlogs on youtube to hold precious memories? Why cant she just live in the moment with her bloody kids.

I mean I have tens of thousands of pictures and videos of my kids on my phone but they are quick snippets.... all of my memories are firmly planted in my head and I dony need my phone to remind me of the wonderful times we share

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Reminds me of the time I prepared them with a vanilla muller light, fruit etc, waited in anticipation until the morning, where I imagined a delicious brekky which would be my new go-to. Got it out of the fridge, looked disgusting, took a bite, nah duck that,went to work hungry.
It’s much nicer made with Weetabix 😊

Hope people are savvy enough to realise that if they swipe up they line her pockets! Don’t do it, go to Sainsbury’s yourself or go on their website if you like the shorts! It’s so sneaky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah cause that's their average day. Sure thing Fopps.

Poor Grayson barely gets a look in now! I don't understand why they eat separately when they're all at home. If they ate together she'd have so much more time to complete Netflix.

Also none of her gifted items are properly declared - there's a link for the bean bags and learning towers in her description that just say pr sample but wasn't that pushchair also gifted? And shouldn't the extension windows be declared too? There's probably more she hasn't declared in that video. Maybe she's begged for so many freebies she no longer has a clue what was free and what she got on one of her million shopping trips. Surely there should be something in the actual video to say things are gifted/ad/pr/samples.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I’ve not watched the video but 6 adverts in a 25 minute video is ridiculous.
From the thumbnails she’s used, it looks like the boys are playing in the garden in yesterday’s heat and sun with no sun hats on again. There’s a bleeping shock.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She hardly looks at Grayson, or talks with him. No wonder he left them on the living room floor and went to sit by himself. She didn't even look round to acknowledge him.

Then at story time she says to Lawson.. "Twactor!! Why do you say it like that?" It's tractor!!" Bloody hell..he's not even 2 years old and she's criticising him!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So skimmed through it and she manages to try and address so much talked about on here....... !! The boys we try and keep their hats on but they pull them off.... they don't last long !! Oh look bangers and mash for dinner..... and I'm just a regular mum who gives them crisps, sweets, choc , fish fingers and chips...... !! :rolleyes::rolleyes: The sun dress - she took it straight out the package and just wore it.... :sick::sick: She whinged constantly about it being hot.... ! Chris had a cameo appearance on the vlog of her and her 'twin' boys ! We know they are twins Nicola !! She had a full face of make up..... and changed outfits twice staying home ? Why? The shops are too far for the boys to walk ? Really ? I bet they aren't !! The extension looks shite in that it is very cramped and no open space !!.... the boys looked like they were eating concrete and obvs watching the telly (but she doesn't always have the telly on lol!) On and finally - the adverts between the vlog were bleeping hilarious...... first one.....'too much protien can give you joint pain'..... a personal trainer with a salad and pizza - saying he's having the pizza because if he has the salad he'll only crave the pizza...... and a woman saying running makes you fat ..... I was howling 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Grab yourself a cuppa?? Err no thanks, I've just had one.
What a stupid thing to say!
Get yourself a life fopps...and a proper job at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did watch, God knows why 😂 firstly, what is going on with her voice, she doesn't even sound like herself or maybe that's her real voice? Poor grayson, kept saying my turn, gets ignored, then after saying it again Fopps says to Lawson it's Grayson turn but gets him to hand Grayson a piece instead of letting him do it himself. Then the poor boy goes and sits on the sofa, she doesn't even turn round to check he is ok. Fab, they put hats on the boys when they went in the garden, then when they took them off her and Chris just laughed, you are meant to put them back on. They were playing in the glaring sunshine. No declaration of gifted items. Not telling them they shouldn't be throwing the building bricks in the living room, she's not sure why they do it, because you laugh, and don't tell them no, they think it's a game. Then asking Lawson why he says tracker the way he does and not properly. He's not even 2 fopps.

Reactions: 22
Ok so i’ve watched and my views are:

1) oh has she has turned! I found it painful to watch with how much attention Lawson gets. Grayson doesn’t even get a sideways glance. He sat grinning at her at one point but she was fixated on Lawson. Even playing the games with them-all the questions were for Lawson.
2) why do they never eat together as a family? She doesn’t even eat her breakfast with them. She has it after they finish.
3) She definitely reads here with how defensive she got about them watching tv while eating breakfast
4) At nearly 2 years old, the boys are not very good at feeding themselves. Totally her fault , not theirs.
5) She should force them to wear hats. They took them off after 30 seconds- well as their parent on the hottest day of the year- you put it back on their head and take them back inside if they refuse!
6) her voice sounds like she’s had nose surgery
7) pulling Lawson for not pronouncing T correctly. Fopps there’s plenty of things you say wrong (soya sauce) plus he is not even 2!

all in all, a very boring vlog!!!!

Reactions: 28
Grab yourself a cuppa?? Err no thanks, I've just had one.
What a stupid thing to say!
Get yourself a life fopps...and a proper job at the same time
Yes!!! When they all say this "grab a cuppa" it winds me up chronic!! 😄

No Fopperbollox I can't watch your tit show with anything in my hand as with the levels of rage you evoke in me, I may be tempted to throw it at the TV

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grayson is definitely otherson now he just went and sat on the sofa by himself and she didn’t even check to see if he was ok he could of easily fell backwards or anything! She only favours Lawson because he talks more she is constantly barking things at them like what colour is it? Just leave them alone they will learn all this at school or in there own time she wants them to be little Einstein’s so much pressure for such young boys! She seems so moody on that vlog lagging energy probably due to lack of calories!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
God I just flicked through it and was reminded how absolutely revolting her livingroom is
Comes complete with running machine and weights now too !!!! 🙈 🙈 I noticed she did a lot of arm 'reaching up' to mess with her hair ... showing off her guns... also noticed ( I have no idea what it is called ) but the muscly area across her shoulders/back that always looks massive on body builders notice that was getting bigger - not very feminine in my opinion.....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.