Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monkey47

VIP Member
The mummy of triplets she went with has put stories on and you can see Fopps really fed up and trying to put the boy’s (!) down and visibly annoyed that faveson is being clingy.

She’s just a shit show! I’ll never understand why brands want to work with her
Which one is that?

Reactions: 2

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I agree with you lovely - it was a nice pic and they look like a normal family - shame it's got a filter on it though !! She looks great for her age such a shame she has such a bad relationship with food because it will be passed on to the boys...... seeing mum always on a diet when she's that slim is sad.... :(
Totally agree, I looked at it and thought not filtered. Her face looks normal.

Griggsy39

She filters and stretches everything so one can't be sure but in my opinion she is a 'pear'shaped figure so whilst she can easily get away with size 8 tops and floaty dresses, her bum and thighs will be a size 12 (14 in shops like Top Shop that run small). Just my opinion though. She still has a lovely figure, which is what makes her obsession so sad.
Ah,I get ya

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Where are the stories on Gramho? I can’t have my daily reassurance that even though I’m a chubby, greying, self neglected mother of 2 there are people worse off than me! X
I don't know if it works if you're looking at Tattle on your phone but on my laptop if I'm logged in on the blue bar at the top of the page where on left it says 'forums' next to that is 'Instagram Viewer' 'Latest Gossip' etc... if you click onto the Insta viwer you can type her name in and then look at posts, stories or Insta stories..... Gramho has been a bit hit and miss with stories last couple of days .... 😘