Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
1195F703-CBE0-483B-934C-CB54E33B0B15.png
“chris chris, they’re slating my Iceland ad but I was so cleaver with my maths”

• Haha
Reactions: 30

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Someone's been reading here again 👀 Hi Nikki! 👋🏻
She doesn’t inspire women to love themselves. She makes them feel shit about themselves straight after having a baby, when she’s bouncing around to Costa after two days of having a baby because she healed sooooo quickly, and acting for the gram, and other mums are literally just trying to make it through the day and a shower is a luxury. She is a constant trigger to people who have issues with their food etc, because she never lets up about numbers, grams this and portion sizes that, how big her toe size is, how a size 18/20 she clearly didn’t need to buy but did for the shits and giggles to make her feel like it was massssive and she is a size 8. She makes them feel inadequate because she’s that obsessed with her disordered eating she makes others feel that they aren’t being obsessed enough. She makes them feel like they aren’t super mum because they don’t have the help she has or the cleaner she had or her and her husband working mostly from home. She makes women feel crap about themselves because she only sees beauty in stick thin botoxed to the hilt towie and love island people. She isn’t inclusive, she isn’t educated, no matter what her degree says, and she isn’t a role model. A crappy quote you stole from google isn’t going to repair or justify the damage you’ve caused people Fopperbollox, So please crawl back into your I love myself who do you love bubble, best place for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Onceupatime

VIP Member
A few days ago Nikki didn’t like uploading photos of herself today she posts that she asked Chris to take a pic for Instagram 🤣🤣

she really is a billy bulshitter and more vain & see through than bloody cling film!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm convinced all of this is for our benefit. Lowest weight blah blah 🙄🙄 why's that? Because someone dared to say you're not a size 8 Prikki or an XS 🤣🤣🤣 fucking grow up hamster head. Does she not realise as soon as she starts to eat normally like an adult should she will gain like a mofo?? I'd rather be a stone overweight and have a LIFE! 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she invented the whole "im a foodie" thing to act as a smokescreen for her eating disorder because lets face it thats what she has, she has had it since she lost her "3 stone in 3 months" and has been obsessed with weight, syns, calories, turkey mince, fage, quark and mug cakes ever since. She thinks as she's so so so "cleaver" she would make out shes a foodie so people won't look past it and discover she's actually in the grip of an eating disorder.
A real foodie would literally laugh their socks off at her she literally thinks because she likes a bit of turkey mince and a mug cake it makes her a foodie .... We have a friend in our circle who is an actual foodie... you walk in his house and it’s wall to wall books on food from every aspect from where it comes from, to where it’s grown, recipes books, autobiographies on Chefs etc etc... He’s waited months to get into certain celeb chefs restaurants, he goes to foodie festivals etc he literally lives and breaths food and that mutton thinks she’s a foodie 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Already these trousers are too big 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nikki you effing twat!! They’re clearly elasticated waist as you are pulling them so they look bigger.....when you let go of them they’re not exactly hanging off of you!
as for your busy day “working” you’re an absolute insult to those actually working. Your working day consisted of food shop, getting your nails done, getting the car cleaned and a work out. You really need a reality smack in the face and are a Waste of space.

• Heart
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So she's been on one caravan/ holiday park trip for 3 days and now wants to offer tips and a vlog... oh fuck off Nicola your 3 min clip was long enough you're not a fucking expert you silly bitch ! Impressed to see boys eating ice cream and nuggets though 🙌🙌

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
1) they are not too big
2) they are elasticated
3) you are stretching them to look too big
4) this isn't about losing weight apparently
5) having your nails done, someone to clean your car, inside and out, filming yourself eye fucking yourself, twice for YouTube, IS NOT WORK, DOES NOT MAKE YOU BUSY, DOES NOT WARRANT FORCING YOUR TWO CHILDREN INTO NURSERY, ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE HAS 'REALLY BAD SEPERATION ANXIETY'!!!!!! although we've not heard about that have we lately 🤔🙄

Attachments

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #48 She's the human form of thrush, we know you LOVE Vage but you need to SHUSH

• Haha
  • Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
She can lower her calories all she wants but I don’t think she will lose weight I think She’s plateau’d and this is the weight she will be at forever unless she chops of a limb. She hardly eats as it is and has done this for ages. She has big chunky legs and won’t be able to lose weight there - that’s just how it is. Her body must be in constant starvation mode. Her age will play a part too
You Tube video incoming "How I removed a limb and lost 11lbs in a week." 🙈🤣

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Ah cute she got the boys some dog jackets for the hight of fucking summer! Maybe come November she’ll get the poor little things a fucking sun hat 😒 honest to god she boils my piss!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
So this is the shit that was apparently so important she needed to put her kids in nursery to get done? Fannying about making stupid videos for instagram? Getting her nails done? Getting her car washed? She is fucking deranged and hasn’t got a bloody clue.

Have you ever seen anyone love themselves more? It’s sickening. She’s so bloody vain.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I massively rolled my eyes when she said they couldnt keep plants alive. Why does that not surprise me. She doesnt have a nurturing bone in her body.

• Haha