Fopperholic #46 The boys are at Nannies cause Boris said so, she pushed them out the car go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hardly see her in any of the clothes she shows off on these hauls. It’s all a load of bollox. 90% of it gets returned I bet. It’s all for show. Encouraging people to spend, making money from swipe ups and views and then returning stuff. She really is the lowest of the low.
If she has done 9 hauls with say 10 items in each haul, that's 90 pieces of clothing 😳 added to all the crap she already owns that's a lot... she has to be returning most of it. She says she gets rid of a lot to charity, friends etc. But we never see her do this. We saw her massive tit pile on her bedroom floor though 😄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just when you think she couldn't love herself anymore than she already does, wow that new clothing/beauty haul is just another level 😮

So funny how she keeps saying she got this in a small and extra small then when it comes to the top she squeezed herself into that doesn't fit her no mention of what size it is 😆

I also have a feeling that maybe the white dress she got #gifted doesn't fit her either because if you look at the person who made it wearing it on her IG page it looks a very similar fit to the white top that was too tight in her recent hall.I'm sure she will turn it in to a positive though and say that her boobs are too big for it ( . )( . )
IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just when you think she couldn't love herself anymore than she already does, wow that new clothing/beauty haul is just another level 😮

So funny how she keeps saying she got this in a small and extra small then when it comes to the top she squeezed herself into that doesn't fit her no mention of what size it is 😆

I also have a feeling that maybe the white dress she got #gifted doesn't fit her either because if you look at the person who made it wearing it on her IG page it looks a very similar fit to the white top that was too tight in her recent hall.I'm sure she will turn it in to a positive though and say that her boobs are too big for it ( . )( . )
Oh yeah have we even seen the white dress on her? The woman/account who gifted it seems a complete knob too judging by their comments 🙄

Reactions: 10
You couldn't pay me £10k a month to have to stay awake through the night to monitor people's opinion of me. That is no life really is it.
no way she can be making £120k a year... she spend like she does but she was s worried about money when they got back from florida that she cant be making that much

also, if a business sent her anything surely that would be expecting posts not just stories, as stories only last 24 hour. why would you only agree to stories?

Reactions: 8
no way she can be making £120k a year... she spend like she does but she was s worried about money when they got back from florida that she cant be making that much

also, if a business sent her anything surely that would be expecting posts not just stories, as stories only last 24 hour. why would you only agree to stories?
she averages £302 a month via you tube, god knows what from her crappy inst ad’s but it can’t be a huge amount . I agree with you, the panic when she returned from Florida proved she hasn’t got this endless pot of savings she bangs on about. I guarantee the lockdown spending has been funded by credit or government grants!

Reactions: 16
I reckon the things she buys in small or extra small are things that are already loose or baggy in style. I have things in my wardrobe that are a size 16 and things that are a 10, it just depends on the style as to how they fit me! I’m normally a size 14.

Reactions: 13
You couldn’t pay me to trade lives with her!!

Imagine having to stay up alllll night to monitor comments from strangers on a picture or video you have uploaded?! Then blame lack of sleep on two toddlers who are locked in their room for over 12 hours?!

No Thankyou!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon the things she buys in small or extra small are things that are already loose or baggy in style. I have things in my wardrobe that are a size 16 and things that are a 10, it just depends on the style as to how they fit me! I’m normally a size 14.
Clothes sizes really don’t mean much anymore. Lots of shops do vanity sizing and a size 8 nowadays would’ve been more like a size 12 maybe ten/fifteen years ago and still is in some places. It varies so much from shop to shop. I don’t tend to go shopping in stores anymore but when I buy clothes online I will sometimes order a few sizes and just keep the best fit. I wouldn’t be able to say what ‘size’ I am.

Reactions: 12
I see someone has piped up on the fiona page... does this Kelly person know her in Real life? If not she is the same as us, speculating on what we are shown... difference is people comment on here about her who actually know her in real life ...Why doesn't she take her own advice and stop commenting on a page she doesn't follow.🙄 and also, with regards to the comments, a lot of the time Fopperbollox ASKS for advice comments on her posts, but still blocks and deletes all the same!

And if you go back to June she did about 4 clothing hauls very close to each other 😳
There will also be the odd item she’ll wear and say oh I picked this up last week in Tesco that don’t feature in her hauls. That actually happens quite frequently come to think of it.

Reactions: 13
Where does she put it all???? I mean I know most of it is on her bedroom floor but surely she doesn't have enough wardrobe space to store it all let alone enough days of the week to wear it. And most things she will only wear once or twice, what a waste of money and resources.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So I'm bored in work and reading through her comments on YouTube and instagram. It's weird. My mum comments on everything I put up and even though we talk every day anyway I'll reply something daft like naaawwwww thanks mum hope you and dad are ok or similar, fopps always replies the same cold thank you to her mum, like she's just anyone. Maybe it's just me, I just find it weird that her mum is overboard with comments and fopps is cold. Nothing natural there

Reactions: 18
She baffles me. Her ‘social media career’ means she posts so much of her life publicly, there’s no privacy for her family/ young children, she has to constantly block & delete or reply to people, has to constantly buy stuff to show her ‘followers’, justify herself - no wonder she’s tired, it must be mentally exhausting. Surely she could get a job 3 days a week when the kids are at nursery/ with her mum? Then she could switch off & be with her kids the rest of the time? I just can’t get my head round it.

Reactions: 17
I think she seems the type to wear an item once with the label on and return it. She needs help for her addiction, but she's in denial and I think it will be a long time before she admits it has become a problem.

This website below totally sums up her behaviour. How many times has the said "I just HAD to get it"! She needs help...

https://www.uk-rehab.com/behavioural-addictions/shopping/

Last edited:
I don’t get her latest story. She’s excited to try the brownies yet she then says she loves them and they are in her top 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She baffles me. Her ‘social media career’ means she posts so much of her life publicly, there’s no privacy for her family/ young children, she has to constantly block & delete or reply to people, has to constantly buy stuff to show her ‘followers’, justify herself - no wonder she’s tired, it must be mentally exhausting. Surely she could get a job 3 days a week when the kids are at nursery/ with her mum? Then she could switch off & be with her kids the rest of the time? I just can’t get my head round it.

but then she wouldnt be an imaginary celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any one know how can I watch her & other ‘influencers’ you tube tit shows without them getting paid?

Reactions: 2
You hardly see her in any of the clothes she shows off on these hauls. It’s all a load of bollox. 90% of it gets returned I bet. It’s all for show. Encouraging people to spend, making money from swipe ups and views and then returning stuff. She really is the lowest of the low.
Its Also probably purchased using Klarna that’s how a lot of the big accounts associated with fashion do it so they don’t actually pay out for anything other than the odd item they may keep.

Someone asked her if she returns them and she said no she wears them 'out out' so that's why we don't see them on her stories ! Sorry but we've been in lockdown for the past 4 months and she rarely goes out out anyway unless it's for a harvester and sniff a dessert...... so she hardly needs all those clothes... liar liar pants of fire Fopps ! I did notice yesterday she had 3 outfit changes.... !!! FFS no wonder she has Mount Ironing in the spare grey room !
Bullshit there are not enough days in the year for her to be wearing all these purchases she must have more dashing to the dressing room than Mr Benn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.